Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis, General News 4: Apr 2018-Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a wonderful new photo of Prince Louis of Cambridge to mark his 3rd Birthday.

The resemblance of Prince Louis to Grandpapa Michael

yes, he is very much a Middleton and looks very different from George and Charlotte. but as our own children let us see, looks are changing a lot still whole getting older. but how nice for Kate's dad to have a mini-me.

yes, he is very much a Middleton and looks very different from George and Charlotte. but as our own children let us see, looks are changing a lot still whole getting older. but how nice for Kate's dad to have a mini-me.

I think he does look quite a bit like George..just darker

I think he does look quite a bit like George..just darker

I agree Betsypaige, I have always seen George very like Michael Middleton too! And now Louis also. Both very handsome boys.

Kate takes beautiful pictures of her children for their birthdays.

adorable child, seems to be a very easygoing and happy kid

Louis certainly looks a bit like George, but with darker hair. Both have similar eyes and smile. Charlotte is the unique one.

I agree Betsypaige, I have always seen George very like Michael Middleton too! And now Louis also. Both very handsome boys.

Kate takes beautiful pictures of her children for their birthdays.

They are, and she does...

I love these kids...???

I don't think that Charlotte looks all that different to her brothers. The boys are very like Kate's dad and I thought Charlotte strongly resembled Carole when she was much younger but now looks a bit like Mike too with a dose of William thrown in.

well, like always everone seems to "see" something different. LOL
I think George's eyelids have an astonishing resemblance to the Windsors, like George VI.
all three are a good mixture.

we know that the Cambridges took and probably still take advise from psychologists about the upbringing of their children, which I think is a very mature sort of thing!
And beside all the things already mentioned here, do not forget the kids will one day have to deal with not only the positive aspects about Diana but the negative, too. especially what the press was writing, the desastrous interviews....
it is surely a good thing that by then the three have built a stable relationship to her in their minds&hearts to be able to cope with all this upcoming and maybe overwhelming stuff. Charles is still there, but to deal with the "heritage " of a dead person can be a big deal for a child and as soon as they have access to google there is no limits.
so I think itnis not only a emotional thing for W&K, but very wise, too, to deal with the character Diana. No one knows when Charles will be King and how old the Cambridge children are then and surely the whole thing and Camilla's position will again be discussed in the media....
I appreciate very much how those two seem to have and follow a masterplan to bring up their children!

Both of their grandparents gave interviews... Just saying. All children need to know about their families, Diana's paternal grandmother passed away and Diana always thought of her as a sort of guardian angel and was inspired by her.

I am not sure that children can be brought up on a masterplan. Life is unpredictable and all sorts of things can happen especially when they get to be teenagers and young adults.

I see a lot more positives about Diana, she accomplished a lot in her relatively short life and was very interested in causes and charities. She had said she inherited this from her Grandmother Spencer. I see her as an inspiration.

Diana did have her children earn their money by washing cars to learn the value of money. From what I read about their picking out presents with allowance money I see the same pattern with the Cambridges and how they are raising their children to learn value of money.

A very necessary lesson no matter how much money you have.

IIRC from The Royal Family documentary (saw it one of the times it popped up on Youtube) The Queen was shown trying to do a similar thing with Prince Edward when he was about George's age, he was allowed to choose one treat.

Learning Not be extravagant, spend wisely and developing at least a modicum of delayed gratification, self control at 6 years old is how a Royal or anyone else keeps his funds plush enough so he can live Royally at 40 without begging or borrowing or shilling for it.

Charlotte is a beautiful little girl - she’s getting so big, can’t believe it! She’s the image of William...once again, Kate comes through with a gorgeous photo..

A beautiful new photograph of #PrincessCharlotte has been released tonight ahead of her 6th birthday which falls tomorrow. It was taken in Norfolk this weekend by the Duchess of Cambridge. #Royal #BirthdayGirl

Agree I cannot believe that Princess Charlotte is 6 years of age!

The Cambridge Family photos are always a delight.

I love the new picture of Charlotte that was released for her birthday today. She looks cheeky, but adorable! And is it just me or does she bare a striking resemblance to Lady Sarah Chatto whose birthday is also today?

I never saw a resemblance to Sarah Chatto who is more Snowdon than Windsor. They had the same hairdo when young but the facial features are totally different. I see a lot of Middleton features in Charlotte.

What a lovely and beautiful photo of Princess Charlotte! I can't believe she is 6 years old, time flies! ?

I love the new picture of Charlotte that was released for her birthday today. She looks cheeky, but adorable! And is it just me or does she bare a striking resemblance to Lady Sarah Chatto whose birthday is also today?

You are not the only one who thinks there is a striking resemblance in Princess Charlotte and Lady Sarah Chatto, when they were at similar age. Coincidentally, Lady Sarah Chatto's birthday (1st May) is only a day earlier than Princess Charlotte (2nd May). ;)

Charlotte looks so cute. She reminds me of William.

Is it just me, or is her hair lighter?

Super cute photo of Charlotte and yes she looks so alike with Lady Sarah Chatto! What colour of eye Charlotte has , I thought it was blue , but it looks brown now! She has this mischievous looks, so dam cute!

I thought her hair looked lighter, as well. Maybe it just looks different because it's longer. I don't know when the photo was taken, but hairdressers only reopened 2 1/2 weeks ago, so, unless it's a very recent picture, she might not have had her hair cut since before Christmas.

Yeah. I think this is the longest Charlotte’s hair has been. It looks lighter and longer to me.

I think the photo was just taken.

Her hair looks lighter. I think she looked great also with shorter hair. I see Middleton and Spencer features. I never saw a resemblance to Chatto , I see more Diana around the eyes.

Charlotte is so big now! Her hair also looks lighter to me, maybe because it's longer (or maybe because of the sunlight). Her eyes look grey-ish (I think she's one those people whose eyes change depending on the light/weather).

As for her resemblance. Charlotte has both traits from her father and mother (and relatives), which means Charlotte is the perfect mix of her parents, making her features unique to her.

Somehow she looks both a bit older than turning 6 but also still her own age.

I thought her hair looked lighter, as well. Maybe it just looks different because it's longer. I don't know when the photo was taken, but hairdressers only reopened 2 1/2 weeks ago, so, unless it's a very recent picture, she might not have had her hair cut since before Christmas.

It states that the picture was taken 'this weekend'; so either today or yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom