Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis, General News 4: Apr 2018-Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sweet pictures though why isn't she in PPE? That is my only issue with these. She shouldn't be that close to anyone unless she never actually interacted with anyone. Which I hope it the case. That said, she is adorable. Can't believe she is already 5 years old.

The key worker that puts the products on the shelves in supermarkets, doesn’t wear PPE. The packer who packages home deliveries, doesn’t wear PPE. And the driver who deliveries the groceries, doesn’t wear PPE. PPE, particularly gloves are useless unless you change them every single time you touch something and seeing as Charlotte is 5, it would be an absolute waste.

The best thing, everyone, anyone can do to stop the spread is by washing their hands. PPE, unless there’s enough, should be kept for the people who need it.

What lovely photos these are! Charlotte has grown so much, I still tend to think of her as about 3. I think she has a lot of the look of the Queen at a similar age.

It would be interesting to know if any of the pensioners whose doorbells she rang knew who had been making the delivery!

A photo of Princess Elizabeth at the same age:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...elizabeth-riding-her-tricycle-in-the-park-at/

Last edited:
She won't have come into contact with anyone - they'll just have knocked/rung on the door. Even postmen aren't waiting for you to answer the door now: if there's a parcel, they knock/ring and leave it on the step.

Except people do wear gloves and such when handing packaging and especially knocking on people's doors. I understand they are staged and she likely didn't actually touch anything that wasn't carefully cleaned.

Doesn't take away from the cuteness of the pictures. She is a doll. I wonder if we will see the pictures of the rest of the family in coming days.

Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis, General News Part 4: April 2018

Except people do wear gloves and such when handing packaging and especially knocking on people's doors. I understand they are staged and she likely didn't actually touch anything that wasn't carefully cleaned.

Doesn't take away from the cuteness of the pictures. She is a doll. I wonder if we will see the pictures of the rest of the family in coming days.

It’s not something we’ve seen in the UK, it’s actually more than not, actively discouraged to wear gloves as it will simply spread the virus easier unless they’re single use and you throw them away. The postman, delivery man and grocery delivery drivers who have been in and around where I live certainly don’t wear them. A mask perhaps, but gloves nope.

As for family pictures, we got the Charles and Louis pick on his birthday so fingers crossed.

Some put a collage together of Charlotte pictures, my favourite is always the red coat one:

The similarity is incidental. Sara looks like her father.

I agree, both of Princess Margaret's children are the image of their father. Princess Alice of Athlone once remarked that they were so like Tony that any woman in Earth might claim to be their mother. ?

Beautiful pictures of Charlotte, to me, she definitely has Prince Williams eyes

Charlotte looks adorable.

Lovely to involve the children in these efforts, in a way that doesn't involve direct interaction with the recipients. Also ~5,000 meals over 5 weeks is impressive numbers. Kudos to the Cambs and the kitchen/household staff at Sadringham. You gotta love that this went on for five weeks without leaks, a big contrast with some of those in Hollywood that tip-off the paps on day one of their deliveries. I wouldn't be surprised if the staff at Windsor and Balmoral were also doing similar work.

I wouldn't be surprised if the staff at Windsor and Balmoral were also doing similar work.

Apparently they did/do.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-f...elivers-homemade-pasta-pensioners-celebrates/

Edit: quote from the said article:
Other royal households are also understood to be doing their bit for the national coronavirus effort.

The housekeeping team at Balmoral have been making facemasks and laundry bags for Aberdeen Royal Infirmary.

At Windsor Castle, residents have been making scrubs, washbags, headbands and scrub hats for NHS staff at various hospitals, including nearby Frimley Park.

Last edited:
She's very much a Windsor to me with a little Catherine thrown in.

Love the first pic/posed picture.

LaRae

Charlotte is definitely pure Windsor (maybe some Spencer) but William's side. Her brothers are mainly Middleton (Louis has a tad bit of Windsor but he is a lot like his brother for the most part). Charlotte's resemblance to Sarah Chatto at that age just another sign of that.

Some nice photos. :flowers:

Both the Windsor and Cambridge genes are prominent in Charlotte's appearance. It's why she looks either like a younger version of her mother, her maternal grandmother, HM or Lady Sarah Chatto. Nevertheless, she's definitely adorable!

I always said she reminded me of Lady Sarah. Charlotte really cannot deny she is a Windsor!:lol:

Lady Sarah is like her father and paternal half sister.

Charlotte's resemblance to her is incidental. She looks like her father and mother.

When I look at pictures of HM in younger ages (not neccessarily 5 years but 15, 16 - 18) I always see an older Charlotte. I have said it before, it's not the 1 - 1 resemblence in facial structures but also the look of the eyes, the mimics, sometimes they way they smile - or even smile not.

I find it rather nice that they publish pictures every time one of the children has birthday :)

charlotte is such a darling! precious pictures as always.

What a treat! Very beautiful and confidence little girl!

I think Charlotte is going to need her brothers. Not only does she seem self confident but she is also looking to grow into a beautiful young woman that would have the boys falling at her feet (remember Charlotte and the flowers?). She'll have her two brothers to clean the clocks of any guy that gets out of line with their sister. :D

I agree, both of Princess Margaret's children are the image of their father. Princess Alice of Athlone once remarked that they were so like Tony that any woman in Earth might claim to be their mother. ?

I actually think David Snowdon is a pretty even mix of both his parents, but I seem to be the only one with that opinion.

Charlotte is the double of William. I do think she also looks like Sarah Chatto, but as someone mentioned above that’s probably just a fluke, since Sarah doesn’t really resemble any of the other Windsors.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, no new picture of Charlotte with her grandfather... Clarence House tweeted the same picture as provided by Kensington Palace to wish the young princess a happy birthday.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she looks more like Catherine than Will. George, on the other hand, is a spitting image of his Daddy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom