Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis, General News 4: Apr 2018-Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a wonderful day, these photos are just spectacular! Little prince Louis is a character, that's for sure.

I can't think of any other word except adorable! Louis has grown so much this last year and he's such a darling.

It's really lovely to see all these photos, including the one with Grandpa Charles - brings out a feel-good factor with our royal family.

He looks more "Middleton" than any of the Cambridge kids. He is really a pretty little boy.?
I agree with you:flowers: I also think that he resembles George sometimes. In the picture of Insta VS Reality, I really thought that the "Reality-one" was George. He really looks like George on that pic.

Charlotte is a bit different from her brothers. Even though people say she's more windsor, I think she has her mother's eyes and hair (not wavy like George's hair, but she has the same hair-color as Catherine).

I always thought that all the kids were more Middleton than Windsor. Now George is looking more like his father at that age; I think Charlotte is still a mini-Carole Middleton and Louis is definitely a mini-Mike Middleton. JMHO

What do they mean with Instagram vs Reality?

The photo with Charles is just precious ...

What do they mean with Instagram vs Reality?

I think this is related to the debate about how people always post the 'picture perfect' side of life on Instagram while real life looks much different.

Typically people prefer to share their highs and not their lows; leading to a skewed view of what their life really is like by their followers.

I think its referring to how on instagram the trend if for "picture perfect" and some people go to great lengths to get the perfect picture. By doing this they are pointing out not everything is perfect but sometimes the "imperfect" is just as, if not more, beautiful.

I also thing its a bit of an answer to all those people, especially parents of young ones, who saw the "perfect" pictures and thought there was no way my kid wouldn't have ended up is a right old mess.

Louis is a mix of Kate and The Windsors...he has eyes very similar to the Queen Mother and Eugenie.

LaRae

I was waiting for the "reality" version of the rainbow photo--you know that there's no 2 year old in the world who would be capable of not smearing all that paint on something, probably clothes or face!

The photo of Louis with Charles is really beautiful; the tenderness on Charles's face says it all.

I love the photos The Duchess took! Beautiful!
For me Prince Louis is spitting image of young Prince Edward!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder whether the one with Grandpa Wales was taken when they were at Balmoral last summer. It won't be very surprising if Catherine often takes pictures during their private family outing.

I think Louis looks like George and he may have a Windsor Mountbatten nose, like the Duke of Cambridge. Adorable photos and relevant. Good job Kate.

As Charlotte gets older I see a resemblance to her grandmother Carole. Maybe there is also a Spencer look around the eyes. Louis I think will grow up to look like his Uncle James and his granddad MIchael Middleton. George favors the Middletons but he has the lighter hair color. I hope Charles has a one on one birthday photo with his only granddaughter Charlotte. So far he has only done this for his Grandsons. I hope Charlotte gets an exclusive photo with her paternal Granddad on her next birthday. I think Louis should have been facing the cameras when he was held by Prince Charles.

Charles and Louis always have the best pictures together. I'm sure Charles adores all four of his grandkids but he has special chemistry with Louis.

Lovely to see Charles being so affectionate with his grandson Louis. IMO Grandpapa Charles appears to have softened and relaxed when it comes to interacting with his grandchildren. ?

We are all aware that British Royal Family are the unfortunate subject of much debate, criticism and negative comments (much of it, frankly, very often unnecessary, but that is another discussion).

However the current discussion in this thread relates to the birthday of a small child. It therefore seems wholly unnecessary to be criticising and analysing a photograph of Prince Louis with his grandfather.

Accordingly, several posts have been deleted or edited together subsequent responses as well.

These were such delightful photos! Louis seems to be a happy little boy, and I loved the “reality” picture they released. It shows that no matter where you come from, kids will be kids!

I think Louis, like his older brother, seems to favor the Middleton side of the family more, but he also reminds me a bit of Prince Andrew as a boy, so there’s some Mountbatten/Windsor there, too. Charlotte has always been a mini-William to me (there was one cute video where William mistook a picture of himself as a child for Charlotte), with a bit of Carole Middleton sprinkled in and her mother’s dark hair. George seems to favor Michael Middleton the most, but has fair hair. All three of the children seem to turn blonde or have blonde highlights in the summer, and it looks like Charlotte and Louis’s hair goes back to brown in the winter. George’s hair is still blonde-ish but does get a bit darker too.

Louis is a little munchkin! I love that they included the final result of his artwork within them too. I can imagine that paint was a pain to get rid of afterwards! Kids love anything messy. :D
I'm not really sure who he looks like - he has interesting features (his eyes are striking). He's reminding me more of the Middletons than the Windsors at the moment though.

I love the pic in the arms of his grandfather, you see so much love in Charles's body language.

Oh such sweet photos all round. Thanks for posting them.
The black and white hug reminds me of how much we miss our grandchildren. :sad:
The dearest, precious little beings are missing out on grandparent attention.

Prince Louis is an expressive two year old. May he have many more birthdays.

Such charming photos! Charlotte looks like the spitting image of Lady Sarah Chatto as a child. The Windsors sure do have strong genes!

‪What a beautiful little girl she is - my, the Cambridge’s have stunning children. Love the photos - The kids are learning about duty and care early in life...‬

Oh and Charlotte is the spitting image of Lady Sarah. Wow.

Very sweet pictures though why isn't she in PPE? That is my only issue with these. She shouldn't be that close to anyone unless she never actually interacted with anyone. Which I hope it the case. That said, she is adorable. Can't believe she is already 5 years old.

I just can't get over that Princess Charlotte is 5 years old!

:previous: No time flies!

She looks like she is full of mischief. :lol:

She won't have come into contact with anyone - they'll just have knocked/rung on the door. Even postmen aren't waiting for you to answer the door now: if there's a parcel, they knock/ring and leave it on the step.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom