The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-28-2018, 12:30 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
This is the Tumblr article where i believe the picture has come from, no newspapers have picked it up.

— The Duchess of Cambridge took her two oldest...
Wish we could see Kate's dress better, I think it's pretty from what I can see. Charlotte is definitely having a growing spurt! Something about her reminds me of the Queen Mum at this age, maybe her hair or face shape...I think George is having a growth spurt, too. He's slouching over in the photo, so hard to tell for sure.

Nice to have a day out with mom. Glad the papers haven't run with the story/picture (yet).

Old 05-28-2018, 12:44 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy- View Post
Wish we could see Kate's dress better, I think it's pretty from what I can see.
Info about the dress on this blog
Duchess Kate: Summery Kate with George and Charlotte at the Houghton Hall Horse Trials

Old 05-28-2018, 12:56 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Larisa View Post

Ooooh, thank you Princess! Very pretty, I like it a lot.

There you can see George standing up a little more, I do think he's shooting up too.
Old 05-28-2018, 10:31 AM
Imperial Majesty

And an article from DM

Kate Middleton looks stylish in Zara dress at Houghton horse trials | Daily Mail Online
Old 05-31-2018, 07:53 AM
Majesty

#Breaking Islamic State supporter Husnain Rashid, 32, has admitted encouraging terrorism by using a Telegram messaging group to call for an attack on Prince George, following a change of plea half way through his trial at Woolwich Crown Court

Via Press Association Twitter

ISIS supporter admits using Telegram to call Prince George*attack | Daily Mail Online
Old 06-14-2018, 09:04 PM
Majesty

Do you think that one of Prince Louis's godparents might be a member of the Mountbatten family of Lord Louis Mountbatten?
Old 06-18-2018, 09:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince William shares with Lady Antonia Fraser that his children love books. The pair had a conversation at Friday's Investiture ceremony at Buckingham Palace in which Lady Antonia received the Order of the Companion.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal...ace-royal-news

Quote:
PRINCE William has revealed his children, Princess Charlotte and Prince George are avid readers and have their heads buried in books as he awarded British author Lady Antonia Fraser with a prestigious Order of the Companion award.
Old 06-18-2018, 10:06 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Thank you. I needed that immensely. As a bookaholic myself, I rejoice and feel very emotionally happy that someone else has discovered the wide world of reading a book and enjoying it.

Books can take you wherever you want to go. They're time machines at your fingertips. They're a source for a flight into fantasy and most importantly, they're thoughts communicated by another to make you think something you've not thought of before.
Old 06-18-2018, 11:32 PM
Heir Apparent

As a teacher and a parent, I was always thrilled when a child shared that they could "see pictures in their head" when they read. At that point they'd moved beyond the efforts of trying to decode or recall sight words in order to read text and were enjoying reading.
Old 06-19-2018, 08:17 AM
Majesty

Gifts given to The Duke of Cambridge for his children; the satchels were made by the Leather Satchel Company of the Albert Dock. Each Satchel has the names of George, Charlotte, and Louis.

Charlotte will be obsessed with that, Ill never be able to get it off her

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgDXuy9WkAAs-4W.jpg
Old 06-19-2018, 09:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
Gifts given to The Duke of Cambridge for his children; the satchels were made by the Leather Satchel Company of the Albert Dock. Each Satchel has the names of George, Charlotte, and Louis.

Charlotte will be obsessed with that, Ill never be able to get it off her

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgDXuy9WkAAs-4W.jpg
Oh, those are very nice indeed! Wouldve liked to have one like Georges when I was a young boy.

A.W. TOZER
Old 06-19-2018, 09:36 AM
Imperial Majesty

Yes very cute! I wouldn't take it off either! lol

LaRae
Old 06-19-2018, 10:28 AM
Courtier

Here is more info about the bags.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news...ncess-14803057
Old 06-19-2018, 02:01 PM
Majesty

The bag is called a Mini-Windsor. So we produced three bags for the children - Mini Windsors for the mini-Windsors.

Georges bag is in his school colours. Charlottes mad about pink, he (the Duke) said its her favourite colour. And Louiss bag is a classic London tan.

-Gail Hanshaw, the bags maker
Old 06-23-2018, 02:47 PM
Majesty

So I'm walking up Kensington Palace Gardens right now and Prince George and Princess Charlotte are playing soccer with some friends right now on the lawn opposite the palace. Can't get a photo because of the mesh on the gate and bush around the lawn. BUT HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!

Via Royally Will & Kate Twitter
Old 06-23-2018, 02:58 PM
Imperial Majesty

Cute bags for the kids. I would want Louis', love the classic tan. Sweet gift

Though the mini Cambridges may be a bit more fitting. Unless there were more then 3, for the other mini Windsors.
Old 06-24-2018, 03:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
So I'm walking up Kensington Palace Gardens right now and Prince George and Princess Charlotte are playing soccer with some friends right now on the lawn opposite the palace. Can't get a photo because of the mesh on the gate and bush around the lawn. BUT HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!

Is that not fantastic!
Old 06-24-2018, 05:14 AM
Majesty

Quote:

wow amazing - what a great experience! :) how did you recognise them?

was nanny maria taking care of them, or were they with kate/william?
Old 06-24-2018, 11:26 AM
Majesty

Princess Charlotte waving goodbye to grandparents prince Charles and Camilla after a visit to Kensington palace

Via Elad Simchayoff Twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/Elad_Si/s...902464/video/1
Old 06-24-2018, 11:32 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
wow amazing - what a great experience! :) how did you recognise them?

was nanny maria taking care of them, or were they with kate/william?
I don't think it was Rudoplh himself as he states 'via royally will & kate twitter'.