The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-02-2021, 01:44 AM
Courtier

It's a dear photograph of Princess Charlotte who is very pretty.
I see William the most, a touch of the Queen and Sarah Chatto, and Pippa Middleton quite strongly in her features.

I like how photos portray Charlotte as confident, agile and secure.

Old 05-02-2021, 05:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

Sweet Charlotte! What a lovely photo by Kate as usual. Charlotte's hair looks very light in it which makes her look even more like William than she usually does Truly her father's daughter.

Old 05-02-2021, 06:31 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopper View Post
I love the new picture of Charlotte that was released for her birthday today. She looks cheeky, but adorable! And is it just me or does she bare a striking resemblance to Lady Sarah Chatto whose birthday is also today?
I can see that resemblance as well! Thank you for making the connection:)
Old 05-02-2021, 07:06 AM
Royal Highness

She resembles her grandmother Carole Middleton around the eyes.
Old 05-02-2021, 08:48 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopper View Post
I love the new picture of Charlotte that was released for her birthday today. She looks cheeky, but adorable! And is it just me or does she bare a striking resemblance to Lady Sarah Chatto whose birthday is also today?
I agree that she greatly resembles Lady Sarah Chatto when she was the same age.

However this social media account has photos of Diana, William, Catherine and Sarah taken at around the age of six so you can compare Charlotte to her various family members.

https://twitter.com/loveforcambridg/...17518923849730
Old 05-02-2021, 07:40 PM
Courtier

I see a lot of Carole Middleton in Charlotte. I think Charlotte will grow up looking like the distaff side of the family, Kate, Pippa, and Carole. I'd like to see more than Windsor features, she has a beautiful family on her mother's side. the boys take after Michael Middleton but I think Carole's features are apparent with Charlotte.
Old 05-02-2021, 07:49 PM
Royal Highness

Charlotte does look like a very young Lady Sarah but I think it has to be coincidental, since Lady Sarah strongly favors the late Lord Snowdon.

If William is on record as not only thinking he and Charlotte look alike, but not being able to tell a picture of one of them apart, I would say she looks a lot like Wills right now.
Old 05-02-2021, 08:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinsara View Post
Charlotte does look like a very young Lady Sarah but I think it has to be coincidental, since Lady Sarah strongly favors the late Lord Snowdon.

If William is on record as not only thinking he and Charlotte look alike, but not being able to tell a picture of one of them apart, I would say she looks a lot like Wills right now.

While I agree that Charlotte does look like Lady Sarah and Prince William, it can be tricky at this age before children grown into their adult faces.

I'm surprised at how much her hair has lightened in recent months from photo-bleaching by the sun.
Old 05-03-2021, 04:17 PM
Courtier

I looked at pictures of Carole Middleton when she was a child and there are expressions and face shape that remind me of Charlotte. I never saw any close resemblance to Windsors as yet, and Chatto is a distant relative and an Armstrong Jones in looks. Sometimes, as they get older, they do look more and more like Windsors in looks, William looked more like Diana and as he got older I see a lot more Windsor features in him.
Old 05-03-2021, 04:31 PM
Majesty

Charlotte does look a lot like William now. her hair is a lighter coulour and she certianly has begun to look like her father..
Old 05-03-2021, 05:19 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsypaige View Post
Charlotte is a beautiful little girl - she’s getting so big, can’t believe it! She’s the image of William...once again, Kate comes through with a gorgeous photo..

https://twitter.com/victoriaarbiter/...905609216?s=21
Posters naming ever other member of the exended family yet the only one I see is George with a wig
Old 05-03-2021, 06:06 PM
Majesty

Yashal, That is absolutely hilarious!
Old 05-03-2021, 07:36 PM
Courtier

I think if she looks like William she will have the resemblance to the Spencers. William has pronounced Spencer features now but does also look a lot like CHarles.
Old 05-03-2021, 07:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashal View Post
Posters naming ever other member of the exended family yet the only one I see is George with a wig
Sorry, I don't know what that means..........
Old 05-04-2021, 03:55 AM
Heir Presumptive

Haha yes it is funny how we all see other family resemblances.
Maybe that’s, like beauty, in the eye of the beholder.

For me George looks like Michael Middleton. The hair implant, the shape of the face and the eyes.
Have we ever seen a picture of Michael as a child?
Charlotte has always been William to me with the shape of her face and her eyes. The combination of her hairdo’s, round cheeks and clothes sometimes remind me of Sarah Chatto.
And Louis really looks like his mother when she was a child.
Old 05-04-2021, 07:38 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsypaige View Post
Sorry, I don't know what that means..........
I think what Yashal meant was Charlotte looks like George so much to the point that she looks like George wearing a wig.
Old 05-04-2021, 08:00 AM
Majesty

She does look more like George recnetly but it seems unkind to refer to "George wearing a wig...."
Old 05-04-2021, 08:12 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denville View Post
She does look more like George recnetly but it seems unkind to refer to "George wearing a wig...."
TBF, I think Yashal said it in jest. However, I think it's George who look more like Charlotte than the other way around, when he was younger, George looked 100% Middleton while Charlotte was (and still is) mostly Windsor, as he grows up, I see more William in him.
Old 05-04-2021, 08:46 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I can just hear Charlotte chiming in here stating defiantly "I look like ME!"
Old 05-04-2021, 09:03 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyDrx View Post
I think what Yashal meant was Charlotte looks like George so much to the point that she looks like George wearing a wig.
Oh, thanks....hmm, yeah, don’t see anything funny. I think Louis looks like George, a lot...I haven’t seen any similarity between George and Charlotte.