The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-23-2021, 12:57 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

What a wonderful new photo of Prince Louis of Cambridge to mark his 3rd Birthday.

Old 04-24-2021, 01:33 AM
Majesty

The resemblance of Prince Louis to Grandpapa Michael

Old 04-24-2021, 07:12 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilVladisla View Post
The resemblance of Prince Louis to Grandpapa Michael
yes, he is very much a Middleton and looks very different from George and Charlotte. but as our own children let us see, looks are changing a lot still whole getting older. but how nice for Kate's dad to have a mini-me.
Old 04-24-2021, 07:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeas View Post
yes, he is very much a Middleton and looks very different from George and Charlotte. but as our own children let us see, looks are changing a lot still whole getting older. but how nice for Kate's dad to have a mini-me.
I think he does look quite a bit like George..just darker
Old 04-24-2021, 08:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsypaige View Post
I think he does look quite a bit like George..just darker

I agree Betsypaige, I have always seen George very like Michael Middleton too! And now Louis also. Both very handsome boys.

Kate takes beautiful pictures of her children for their birthdays.
Old 04-24-2021, 09:41 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeas View Post
adorable child, seems to be a very easygoing and happy kid
Old 04-24-2021, 09:50 AM
Heir Apparent

Louis certainly looks a bit like George, but with darker hair. Both have similar eyes and smile. Charlotte is the unique one.
Old 04-24-2021, 11:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm2317 View Post
I agree Betsypaige, I have always seen George very like Michael Middleton too! And now Louis also. Both very handsome boys.

Kate takes beautiful pictures of her children for their birthdays.
They are, and she does...

I love these kids...😍😍😍
Old 04-24-2021, 11:52 AM
Gentry

Louis look like a happy kid, just like his Sielings
Old 04-24-2021, 11:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

I don't think that Charlotte looks all that different to her brothers. The boys are very like Kate's dad and I thought Charlotte strongly resembled Carole when she was much younger but now looks a bit like Mike too with a dose of William thrown in.
Old 04-24-2021, 03:05 PM
Aristocracy

well, like always everone seems to "see" something different. LOL
I think George's eyelids have an astonishing resemblance to the Windsors, like George VI.
all three are a good mixture.
Old 04-24-2021, 03:30 PM
Aristocracy

Adorable picture! He looks like such a happy boy!
Old 04-24-2021, 04:00 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathy50 View Post
we know that the Cambridges took and probably still take advise from psychologists about the upbringing of their children, which I think is a very mature sort of thing!
And beside all the things already mentioned here, do not forget the kids will one day have to deal with not only the positive aspects about Diana but the negative, too. especially what the press was writing, the desastrous interviews....
it is surely a good thing that by then the three have built a stable relationship to her in their minds&hearts to be able to cope with all this upcoming and maybe overwhelming stuff. Charles is still there, but to deal with the "heritage " of a dead person can be a big deal for a child and as soon as they have access to google there is no limits.
so I think itnis not only a emotional thing for W&K, but very wise, too, to deal with the character Diana. No one knows when Charles will be King and how old the Cambridge children are then and surely the whole thing and Camilla's position will again be discussed in the media....
I appreciate very much how those two seem to have and follow a masterplan to bring up their children!
Both of their grandparents gave interviews... Just saying. All children need to know about their families, Diana's paternal grandmother passed away and Diana always thought of her as a sort of guardian angel and was inspired by her.

I am not sure that children can be brought up on a masterplan. Life is unpredictable and all sorts of things can happen especially when they get to be teenagers and young adults.

I see a lot more positives about Diana, she accomplished a lot in her relatively short life and was very interested in causes and charities. She had said she inherited this from her Grandmother Spencer. I see her as an inspiration.

Diana did have her children earn their money by washing cars to learn the value of money. From what I read about their picking out presents with allowance money I see the same pattern with the Cambridges and how they are raising their children to learn value of money.
Old 04-26-2021, 11:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

Carole Middleton did an interview with Saga magazine and spoke of the little Cambridges love of gardening.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...dchildren.html
Old 04-26-2021, 03:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukari View Post
A store owner on the Kings Road shares this on her twitter:

https://twitter.com/lexif1980/status...60312556195843

Seems like George and Charlotte are getting a lesson or two about money early.
A great lesson for all children to learn and put into practice.
Old 04-27-2021, 05:18 AM
Royal Highness

A very necessary lesson no matter how much money you have.

IIRC from The Royal Family documentary (saw it one of the times it popped up on Youtube) The Queen was shown trying to do a similar thing with Prince Edward when he was about George's age, he was allowed to choose one treat.
Old 04-27-2021, 05:49 AM
Royal Highness

Learning Not be extravagant, spend wisely and developing at least a modicum of delayed gratification, self control at 6 years old is how a Royal or anyone else keeps his funds plush enough so he can live Royally at 40 without begging or borrowing or shilling for it.
Old 05-01-2021, 05:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Charlotte is a beautiful little girl - she’s getting so big, can’t believe it! She’s the image of William...once again, Kate comes through with a gorgeous photo..

Quote:
A beautiful new photograph of #PrincessCharlotte has been released tonight ahead of her 6th birthday which falls tomorrow. It was taken in Norfolk this weekend by the Duchess of Cambridge. #Royal #BirthdayGirl

https://twitter.com/victoriaarbiter/...905609216?s=21
Old 05-01-2021, 05:42 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Agree I cannot believe that Princess Charlotte is 6 years of age!

The Cambridge Family photos are always a delight.
Old 05-01-2021, 05:46 PM
Commoner

I love the new picture of Charlotte that was released for her birthday today. She looks cheeky, but adorable! And is it just me or does she bare a striking resemblance to Lady Sarah Chatto whose birthday is also today?