The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-10-2020, 04:23 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

George and Charlotte are both taking ballet classes at St. Thomas's, and I seem to remember either one of William or Catherine said that they enjoy ballet; so I'm sure Charlotte had a lot of fun at this visit.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 05-10-2020, 05:04 PM
Imperial Majesty

George takes ballet, or did, as it was part of the classes at his school. Charlotte took private lessons at a dance school in London before she joined her brother's school. She seems the real little dancer.

Kate seems to have voiced an interest in ballet when attending an event or two which included it.

Old 05-10-2020, 05:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
George and Charlotte are both taking ballet classes at St. Thomas's, and I seem to remember either one of William or Catherine said that they enjoy ballet; so I'm sure Charlotte had a lot of fun at this visit.
I'm sure that she did. In 2017 the Duchess of Cambridge attended the same type of performance of the Nutcracker at the Royal Opera House after the BRF Christmas luncheon. So having attended a similar performance the year before, she knew Charlotte would be ready to sit through it in 2018.

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalt...l-opera-house/

Quote:
he Duchess of Cambridge visited the Royal Opera House on Wednesday to watch a perfomance of The Nutcracker. Prince George and Princess Charlotte's mum, who attended the show after Christmas lunch with the Queen at Buckingham Palace, was pictured wearing her Zara cape and the £1500 Alexander McQueen dress she wore to the Kensington Palace staff Christmas dinner last week.
Old 07-21-2020, 05:31 PM
Imperial Majesty

Prince George turns 7!!! And two new pictures by his mother!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EdevdXNX...jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EdevdXJX...jpg&name=large

https://mobile.twitter.com/RE_DailyM...746496/photo/2
Old 07-21-2020, 05:39 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

George is a lovely little boy - I can't believe he's 7 already! He seems to be a mixture of William and Catherine with more of a resemblance to William IMO.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 07-21-2020, 06:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

I can’t believe he’s 7 already! I love all the Cambridge kids, but George is my favorite. He’s so freaking adorable - all of them are!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Old 07-21-2020, 06:39 PM
Serene Highness

I am so glad these children appear to be having a happy, loved and stable childhood. Still very like grandpa Middleton but also a lot like his father. A bit like Charlotte in reverse. Like his father but a lot like her mother too.
Old 07-21-2020, 07:01 PM
Super Moderator

Lovely photos of George--I cannot believe he is 7 already!

In these photos the resemblance to his father is stronger than in some of the other pictures we have of him. That smile is very like William's.
Old 07-21-2020, 07:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

What's nice is that George will be able to have some family over.........not Grandpa Wales, as he will be in the SW for engagements, but he'll get to see all of them soon. What a wonderful family visit that will be!

Quote:
Meanwhile Prince Charles will be on engagements in the south west of the country on George’s birthday, but is looking forward to spending time with all his grandchildren when the Cambridges head to Scotland for a family holiday next month.
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/202..._medium=social
Old 07-21-2020, 08:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

How is he 7 already? Wasn’t it just yesterday that we were watching him as a bundle in his parents’ arms coming home from the hospital?

The pictures seem to really capture his cheeky personality and lively little boy energy! What wonderful pictures.
Old 07-21-2020, 09:42 PM
Imperial Majesty

Nice pictures.

I don't get how people say he looks like William. If there is any doubt he is Middleton, one just has to look at Arthur Matthews. George, Arthur and Louis all look like brothers (Louis has some Windsor in there). Charlotte is the only obvious Windsor of the three of them.

Since his mom is taking the pictures, wish we got a bit more natural not posed photos, see him playing or being a little boy, like we see with father's day photos and such. We have enough time for formal photos when older.

Happy birthday to George.
Old 07-22-2020, 12:00 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
George is quite the handsome young lad. I do have to say that in the second photo of him, there is a resemblance to his late grandmother in the way he smiles.
Old 07-22-2020, 01:20 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ista View Post
Lovely photos of George--I cannot believe he is 7 already!

In these photos the resemblance to his father is stronger than in some of the other pictures we have of him. That smile is very like William's.

I have to say that this is the first time I've really noticed that he does resemble William especially when he's smiling.
Old 07-22-2020, 04:38 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Where have those 7 years gone,the Prince gets more like his father every year.
Old 07-22-2020, 05:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

Lovely pictures of a happy boy! I have to say I see him more like Michael Middleton with each passing year!
Old 07-22-2020, 08:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm2317 View Post
Lovely pictures of a happy boy! I have to say I see him more like Michael Middleton with each passing year!
Me too

I always thought that George was more Middleton than Windsor. He might have some facial expressions from William, but he doesn't look like his father.
Louis is also Middleton, but takes more after Catherine, while George looks more Michael Middleton.

Charlotte is a mix I think. I see some Catherine in her, but I also see the Queen too.

On my opinion, none of the three kids resemble William. None has his nose, lips, facial shape. Catherine's genes sure are the dominant genes.
Old 07-22-2020, 09:00 AM
Imperial Majesty

I've always thought George looks like a mix of William and Michael.

Already 7 ...they grow fast.

LaRae
Old 07-22-2020, 04:44 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
Me too

I always thought that George was more Middleton than Windsor. He might have some facial expressions from William, but he doesn't look like his father.
Louis is also Middleton, but takes more after Catherine, while George looks more Michael Middleton.

Charlotte is a mix I think. I see some Catherine in her, but I also see the Queen too.

On my opinion, none of the three kids resemble William. None has his nose, lips, facial shape. Catherine's genes sure are the dominant genes.
Charlotte is very like William. The other no.
Old 08-02-2020, 09:41 AM
Aristocracy

Such adorable kids. Princess Charlotte is my favorite! She has such a cute personality.
Old 10-03-2020, 06:30 PM

I hope someone will be clever enough to put up the little video released by The Royal Family today. It is all three of the children asking a question of Sir David Attenborough. and is, I believe, the first time we have heard them speak. They are lovely - but particularly little Louis, who quite makes my heart melt.