Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis, General News 4: Apr 2018-Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Charlotte and Louis have appeared blonder more recently, so perhaps the Cambridge kids just have the sort of hair that does that? I wouldn't lay odds on either of them staying like that into adulthood, though.

Oh my! She is a mini-William! Definitely the female version of William. The boys resemble more the Middleton side, but Charlotte is definitely a stronger mix of Winsdor and Spencer.

Happy birthday Princess Charlotte :flowers:

Wonderful to see her happy and beautiful face. Like a ray of sunshine in these difficult times !

Charlotte is so big now! Her hair also looks lighter to me, maybe because it's longer (or maybe because of the sunlight). Her eyes look grey-ish (I think she's one those people whose eyes change depending on the light/weather).

As for her resemblance. Charlotte has both traits from her father and mother (and relatives), which means Charlotte is the perfect mix of her parents, making her features unique to her.

Charlotte's hair is probably lighter because of the sunlight.
There is a local lady here who is a brunette. When she was a little girl, her hair got lighter because of the sunlight.

It seems that Louis’ hair is getting lighter, more like George’s, so I wouldn’t be surprised if Charlotte’s was doing the same

What a lovely picture of Charlotte!

So many thoughts...

1) She definitely resembles William - I've thought so for a few years now.
2) Her hair looks lighter and longer but I doubt that it will remain lighter as she grows up. And, I also don't think the length is due to the pandemic. Regardless of when hairdressers were allowed to open, clearly Kate has had access to a stylist in recent weeks (there's no way that she did her own hair for Philip's funeral), and I'd bet good money that a trim for Charlotte could have been squeezed in had Kate felt it was necessary. My guess is Charlotte has asked to grow her hair out, which is pretty typical of girls that age.
3) Eye color - I'm with those who think she has hazel eyes - sometimes they look brown, sometimes grey, sometimes blue.
4) Is she wearing a bit of lip color? I'm torn between that or thinking her lips were stained from eating some fresh fruit.

All in all - what an adorable little girl who is full of life and love.

There is a local lady here who is a brunette. When she was a little girl, her hair got lighter because of the sunlight.

That still happens to me :D

One of my colleagues recently indicated that she thought I was coloring my hair as the color changes over time; being lighter or darker depending on how much sunlight it has seen... so, she was surprised to find out it was a natural process.

Last edited:
That still happens to me :D

One of my colleagues recently indicated that she thought I was coloring my hair as the color changes over time being lighter or darker depending on how much sunlight it has seen... so, was surprised to find out it was a natural process.

Louis' hair was also lighter in the picture. Maybe it is the same effect.

It never happened to me because I have black hair (people called me Snow White because of my black hair and fair skin), but I know a few friends with brown hair that become lighter in the summer (due to sunlight). My cousin's brown hair becomes blonde at the edges.

Charlotte is starting to look more and more like William. However, I do agree with some of the posters that there is a resemblance to Sarah Chatto. Someone posted a series of pictures of Sarah Chatto over the years on Instagram and there was one particular picture where the resemblance to Sarah was very noticeable to the point that I had to do a double take.

It's a dear photograph of Princess Charlotte who is very pretty.
I see William the most, a touch of the Queen and Sarah Chatto, and Pippa Middleton quite strongly in her features.

I like how photos portray Charlotte as confident, agile and secure.

Sweet Charlotte! What a lovely photo by Kate as usual. Charlotte's hair looks very light in it which makes her look even more like William than she usually does :D Truly her father's daughter.

I love the new picture of Charlotte that was released for her birthday today. She looks cheeky, but adorable! And is it just me or does she bare a striking resemblance to Lady Sarah Chatto whose birthday is also today?

I can see that resemblance as well! Thank you for making the connection:)

She resembles her grandmother Carole Middleton around the eyes.

I love the new picture of Charlotte that was released for her birthday today. She looks cheeky, but adorable! And is it just me or does she bare a striking resemblance to Lady Sarah Chatto whose birthday is also today?

I agree that she greatly resembles Lady Sarah Chatto when she was the same age.

However this social media account has photos of Diana, William, Catherine and Sarah taken at around the age of six so you can compare Charlotte to her various family members.

Last edited:
I see a lot of Carole Middleton in Charlotte. I think Charlotte will grow up looking like the distaff side of the family, Kate, Pippa, and Carole. I'd like to see more than Windsor features, she has a beautiful family on her mother's side. the boys take after Michael Middleton but I think Carole's features are apparent with Charlotte.

Charlotte does look like a very young Lady Sarah but I think it has to be coincidental, since Lady Sarah strongly favors the late Lord Snowdon.

If William is on record as not only thinking he and Charlotte look alike, but not being able to tell a picture of one of them apart, I would say she looks a lot like Wills right now.

Charlotte does look like a very young Lady Sarah but I think it has to be coincidental, since Lady Sarah strongly favors the late Lord Snowdon.

If William is on record as not only thinking he and Charlotte look alike, but not being able to tell a picture of one of them apart, I would say she looks a lot like Wills right now.

While I agree that Charlotte does look like Lady Sarah and Prince William, it can be tricky at this age before children grown into their adult faces.

I'm surprised at how much her hair has lightened in recent months from photo-bleaching by the sun.

I looked at pictures of Carole Middleton when she was a child and there are expressions and face shape that remind me of Charlotte. I never saw any close resemblance to Windsors as yet, and Chatto is a distant relative and an Armstrong Jones in looks. Sometimes, as they get older, they do look more and more like Windsors in looks, William looked more like Diana and as he got older I see a lot more Windsor features in him.

Charlotte does look a lot like William now. her hair is a lighter coulour and she certianly has begun to look like her father..

I think if she looks like William she will have the resemblance to the Spencers. William has pronounced Spencer features now but does also look a lot like CHarles.

Haha yes it is funny how we all see other family resemblances.
Maybe that’s, like beauty, in the eye of the beholder.

For me George looks like Michael Middleton. The hair implant, the shape of the face and the eyes.
Have we ever seen a picture of Michael as a child?
Charlotte has always been William to me with the shape of her face and her eyes. The combination of her hairdo’s, round cheeks and clothes sometimes remind me of Sarah Chatto.
And Louis really looks like his mother when she was a child.

She does look more like George recnetly but it seems unkind to refer to "George wearing a wig...."

She does look more like George recnetly but it seems unkind to refer to "George wearing a wig...."

TBF, I think Yashal said it in jest. However, I think it's George who look more like Charlotte than the other way around, when he was younger, George looked 100% Middleton while Charlotte was (and still is) mostly Windsor, as he grows up, I see more William in him.

I can just hear Charlotte chiming in here stating defiantly "I look like ME!" :lol:

I think what Yashal meant was Charlotte looks like George so much to the point that she looks like George wearing a wig.

Oh, thanks....hmm, yeah, don’t see anything funny. I think Louis looks like George, a lot...I haven’t seen any similarity between George and Charlotte.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom