Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis, General News 4: Apr 2018-Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A number of comments have been deleted. If you wish to discuss Charlotte’s outfits, please take it here.

I think Charlotte is going to need her brothers. Not only does she seem self confident but she is also looking to grow into a beautiful young woman that would have the boys falling at her feet (remember Charlotte and the flowers?). She'll have her two brothers to clean the clocks of any guy that gets out of line with their sister. :D

Charlotte wont need her brothers for that. Look at that spunk. Charlotte will be able to handle herself just fine with boys. No damsel in distress there. She'll be the one chasing the boys around pushing them in the mud, not the other way around :lol: Her brothers may need her for back up.

Likely but she is very young child and her personality, character is still forming. Way to young to be so definitely sure of all Of all this and that . I know plenty of spunky preschoolers who were not so spunky or outgoing at 12 but still very healthy and happy definitely Being no damsel in distress.

I really can’t think of Charlotte dating already....nor do I want to. We have no idea how she’ll turn out - her father was a very mischievous boy (didn’t they call him “naughty Wills”?) who wound up being somewhat reserved and very solid (as opposed to Harry, who did some “interesting” things as a young man). For my part, I prefer to just watch her in real time instead of kind of assuming she’s going to be someone we want her to be. She’s just a little girl.

I think Charlotte is going to need her brothers. Not only does she seem self confident but she is also looking to grow into a beautiful young woman that would have the boys falling at her feet (remember Charlotte and the flowers?). She'll have her two brothers to clean the clocks of any guy that gets out of line with their sister. :D

I think that is an old fashioned idea that certainly won't fly with children of her generation. Damsel in distress, batting away the men. It is a little Mrs Bennett. Charlotte can do as she pleases and I for one hope she adapts good works for the publics good and concentrates on her development.

Another unseen picture of Charles with one of his grandsons on grandson's birthday today; why did Charlotte not get that same 'treatment'?

Another unseen picture of Charles with one of his grandsons on grandson's birthday today; why did Charlotte not get that same 'treatment'?
And there has to be a reason? It's not like they have to do everything the same for all four kids, come on. I'm sure there's no nefarious reasons and Charlotte has plenty of pictures with her grandpa.

And there has to be a reason? It's not like they have to do everything the same for all four kids, come on. I'm sure there's no nefarious reasons and Charlotte has plenty of pictures with her grandpa.

I would hope there are plenty of pictures of Charlotte with her grandfather (although we've not seen them); but when within 2 weeks 3 of his grandchildren celebrate their birthday and in two cases you share an unseen picture of yourself with your grandchild and for one you just include the same picture as her parents already shared that's strange imho.

I would hope there are plenty of pictures of Charlotte with her grandfather (although we've not seen them); but when within 2 weeks 3 of his grandchildren celebrate their birthday and in two cases you share an unseen picture of yourself with your grandchild and for one you just include the same picture as her parents already shared that's strange imho.

I don't think there is anything controversial at all. I suspect there are probably very few pictures of Charles and Archie, so they had to crop one from the christening pictures.

What is your point? Are you trying to say that Charles doesn’t love Charlotte as much ? If not, then...:huh::huh:

I think that is an old fashioned idea that certainly won't fly with children of her generation. Damsel in distress, batting away the men. It is a little Mrs Bennett. Charlotte can do as she pleases and I for one hope she adapts good works for the publics good and concentrates on her development.

Besides, isn't Charlotte raised by her parents to stand up for herself? Basically, that's not just true for Charlotte but also for her siblings. Back to Charlotte, she's not being raised to be a damsel in distress which is a good thing.

What is your point? Are you trying to say that Charles doesn’t love Charlotte as much ? If not, then...:huh::huh:

No, I'm not suggesting that. I am saying that it is a bad way of (publicly) handling the birthdays of his grandchildren.

No, I'm not suggesting that. I am saying that it is a bad way of (publicly) handling the birthdays of his grandchildren.

But viewed in a bad way by whom? Not even the press have picked up on Charles’ lack of pictures with his granddaughter.

It’d be different if Charles had released pictures with Louis and Archie that had been taken recently (pre-Covid). Clarence House released two images that were taken last year.

I think sometimes we have a tendency to over-analyze things and compare them too much for our own good :flowers: This seems to be a non-issue and I haven't seen the subject brought up anywhere else. I'm sure we'll get a pretty picture of Charlotte and her grandpa sometime in the future!

I’ll bet Charles and Charlotte go to ballet occasionally - they both love it. I’m sure they spend time together that just hasn’t been documented

Charlotte is a bit young for the ballet except perhaps recitals and so forth. Charles might wait until she is 7 to take her to a ballet performance. And it would be mentioned to the media IMO.

I think sometimes we have a tendency to over-analyze things and compare them too much for our own good :flowers: This seems to be a non-issue and I haven't seen the subject brought up anywhere else. I'm sure we'll get a pretty picture of Charlotte and her grandpa sometime in the future!

It may not have been picked up by the press or been brought up in circles you frequent, but I noticed it and found it curious as well. Maybe it's "non-issue" to you but this is a discussion forum about royals – if we can't (respectfully) bring up stuff like that here, then where? No one's accusing Charles of anything, just pointing out that it's odd.

It’d be different if Charles had released pictures with Louis and Archie that had been taken recently (pre-Covid). Clarence House released two images that were taken last year.

How would that be different? Doesn't change the fact that for two of the grandchildren CH dug up pictures of Charles with the kids but "only" reposted an official picture for the third. Surely, if there are lots of photos of him and Charlotte (which I also don't doubt), it would be just as easy for CH to post a photo (old or new) of them together for Charlotte's birthday as well?

I’ll bet Charles and Charlotte go to ballet occasionally - they both love it. I’m sure they spend time together that just hasn’t been documented
Aww that would be sweet. We know that Catherine has taken Charlotte to the ballet in recent years when she was only three at the time, so she could sit through an age and interest appropriate performance.

https://people.com/royals/kate-midd...other-daughter-date-at-the-nutcracker-ballet/

Kate Middleton and Princess Charlotte took part in a beloved Christmas tradition: attending a performance of The Nutcracker!
The royal mother-daughter duo left the boys of the family – Prince William, 5-year-old Prince George and 7-month-old Prince Louis – at home and got an early sneak peek of the Royal Opera House’s take on the classic ballet, attending a pre-rehearsal performance last week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Recent discussion debating themes along the lines of "whose the real grandmother" and "do the children see Camilla as a proper grandmother" has been deleted. We really don't want to go down the pathway of pitching Diana -v- Camilla in the grandmother stakes. Further posts along those lines will be deleted and will result in further action being taken.

In addition to that, let's move on from the unnecessary analysis of photographs of Charles and his grandchildren.

Aww that would be sweet. We know that Catherine has taken Charlotte to the ballet in recent years when she was only three at the time, so she could sit through an age and interest appropriate performance.

https://people.com/royals/kate-midd...other-daughter-date-at-the-nutcracker-ballet/

She took Charlotte to a pre rehearsal. She was free to walk with Charlotte while the rehearsal took place, unlike an actual performance where they had to sit still for a few hours.

George and Charlotte are both taking ballet classes at St. Thomas's, and I seem to remember either one of William or Catherine said that they enjoy ballet; so I'm sure Charlotte had a lot of fun at this visit.

George takes ballet, or did, as it was part of the classes at his school. Charlotte took private lessons at a dance school in London before she joined her brother's school. She seems the real little dancer.

Kate seems to have voiced an interest in ballet when attending an event or two which included it.

George and Charlotte are both taking ballet classes at St. Thomas's, and I seem to remember either one of William or Catherine said that they enjoy ballet; so I'm sure Charlotte had a lot of fun at this visit.
I'm sure that she did. In 2017 the Duchess of Cambridge attended the same type of performance of the Nutcracker at the Royal Opera House after the BRF Christmas luncheon. So having attended a similar performance the year before, she knew Charlotte would be ready to sit through it in 2018.

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2017122144975/kate-middleton-nutcracker-royal-opera-house/

he Duchess of Cambridge visited the Royal Opera House on Wednesday to watch a perfomance of The Nutcracker. Prince George and Princess Charlotte's mum, who attended the show after Christmas lunch with the Queen at Buckingham Palace, was pictured wearing her Zara cape and the £1500 Alexander McQueen dress she wore to the Kensington Palace staff Christmas dinner last week.

Last edited:
George is a lovely little boy - I can't believe he's 7 already! He seems to be a mixture of William and Catherine with more of a resemblance to William IMO.

I can’t believe he’s 7 already! I love all the Cambridge kids, but George is my favorite. He’s so freaking adorable - all of them are!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I am so glad these children appear to be having a happy, loved and stable childhood. Still very like grandpa Middleton but also a lot like his father. A bit like Charlotte in reverse. Like his father but a lot like her mother too.

Last edited:
Lovely photos of George--I cannot believe he is 7 already!

In these photos the resemblance to his father is stronger than in some of the other pictures we have of him. That smile is very like William's.

What's nice is that George will be able to have some family over.........not Grandpa Wales, as he will be in the SW for engagements, but he'll get to see all of them soon. What a wonderful family visit that will be!

Meanwhile Prince Charles will be on engagements in the south west of the country on George’s birthday, but is looking forward to spending time with all his grandchildren when the Cambridges head to Scotland for a family holiday next month.

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/20..._twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

How is he 7 already? Wasn’t it just yesterday that we were watching him as a bundle in his parents’ arms coming home from the hospital?

The pictures seem to really capture his cheeky personality and lively little boy energy! What wonderful pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom