The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-01-2019, 08:45 PM
Imperial Majesty

Beautiful pics of a beautiful princess. The Cambridge kids have that cute button nose from Catherine and there’s a few Middleton look in them, but William passed on his strong features to his kids. You just have to look at him as a kid and you can see him as a kid all over again.

A.W. TOZER
Old 05-02-2019, 01:31 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Charlotte is growing into quite the pretty little girl and its hard to believe that she's already 4 years old. All the Cambridge kids are a good mix of both parents genes and as they grow older, we're also going to see similarities in their mannerisms to their parents.

I found it quite remarkable that on several occasions my mother and I were told just how much we looked like each other or that people could tell that my brother and I were siblings. I put that down to influence and environment as genetics had nothing to do with it as both my brother and I were adopted.

Old 05-02-2019, 08:18 AM
Majesty

The Abbey bell ringers are ringing 504 changes of Stedman Caters, followed by 360 changes of Cambridge Surprise Royal to mark the 4th birthday of Princess Charlotte of Cambridge.

Via Westminster Abbey Twitter

Video: https://twitter.com/wabbey/status/11...608508930?s=20
Old 05-02-2019, 11:15 AM
Administrator

These are great photos. Hard to believe its been four years already. I agree she resembles Catherine's family with a bit of the Queen thrown in.

Old 05-02-2019, 11:56 AM
Majesty

During an investiture at BP palace today, Prince William said Princess Charlotte was "having a rowdy birthday party with lots of her friends"
Old 05-22-2019, 09:46 AM
Serene Highness

Prince William's Comment to Princess Charlotte in a Rare Royal Family Video Is Stumping the Internet
Wait, what did he say?!
By Caroline Picard
May 21, 2019

"What would you give it out of 10?" Prince William asked George in the short clip. His reply? "Twenty!" But while that part of the video contains captions, the Duke says something else to Princess Charlotte that has royal fans in an intense debate.

The prevailing theory on social media is that William uses the term of endearment "mignonette" as a sweet nickname for Princess Charlotte.

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/lif...arlotte-video/

ETA:
Old 05-22-2019, 05:40 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I'm quite surprised by this term of endearment William uses for Charlotte as I never thought he had a brilliant understanding of French (more school level), certainly not enough for him to use a French term of endearment to his children.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 05-22-2019, 05:55 PM
Imperial Majesty

Ok I missed it...what term did William use for Charlotte? I know Catherine called her Lottie a few months ago when talking about her.

LaRae
Old 05-22-2019, 05:57 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

The article just above you states that William allegedly calls Charlotte "mignonette", which means "cutie" / "sweetie".

Old 05-24-2019, 03:48 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

George and Charlotte got to visit the garden again yesterday before school;

George and Charlotte's secret garden playdate: Kate returned with Royal siblings to her woodland playground for one last adventure before end of Chelsea Flower Show

They wanted to water the garden.
Old 05-24-2019, 04:04 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Nice that George and Charlotte were able to visit the garden privately without any photos being taken of them that weren't official. It's great that the family were able to visit the garden again.

Old 05-24-2019, 04:16 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
What I liked most of all is that the kids were included in this garden almost from its beginning and collected things around their home in Amner Hall of things that would go in this garden. They, then, were part of seeing it all accomplished and able to enjoy it even to the point of a private visit with the intent of watering the garden.

An excellent education in how to plan something and work towards seeing it through to completion at a young age. And... it was a whole lot of fun for the kids to do. And... a fun time doing all this without it being a "lesson".
Old 05-24-2019, 10:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
What I liked most of all is that the kids were included in this garden almost from its beginning and collected things around their home in Amner Hall of things that would go in this garden. They, then, were part of seeing it all accomplished and able to enjoy it even to the point of a private visit with the intent of watering the garden.

An excellent education in how to plan something and work towards seeing it through to completion at a young age. And... it was a whole lot of fun for the kids to do. And... a fun time doing all this without it being a "lesson".

I liked that too. Plus it showed that Kate is practicing with her own children what she is advocating other families do through her garden- go outside together as a family, engage and play in the outdoors
Old 05-30-2019, 03:40 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

The Cambridges appear to be spending their half tern holidays in Norfolk - yesterday I was at Sandringham and bumped into Prince Louis and his Nanny with a Royal Protection officer visiting the museum with the royal cars and fire engines at Sandringham. It was quite a fun surprise.

Old 05-30-2019, 03:51 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post
The Cambridges appear to be spending their half tern holidays in Norfolk - yesterday I was at Sandringham and bumped into Prince Louis and his Nanny with a Royal Protection officer visiting the museum with the royal cars and fire engines at Sandringham. It was quite a fun surprise.
How lovely for you. Hope you enjoyed your day at Sandringham.

I would have expected the Cambridge's to spend the half term at Anmer, so at one level, no surprises there.
Old 05-30-2019, 10:40 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalt...is-car-museum/

Old 05-30-2019, 11:10 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post
Congratulations for getting quoted in Hello!
Old 05-30-2019, 01:12 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
Congratulations for getting quoted in Hello!

Unexpected - a simple tweet to What Kate Wore fashion blog and it escalated - completely oblivious until I read article and realised it was my tweet.

Old 06-01-2019, 11:33 AM
Serene Highness

You could see the children were used to playing in that environment. They were comfortable in the garden.
Old 07-11-2019, 09:53 PM
Majesty

Our Little charming

All hail Louis the lovable! He's impish, oozing confidence, and bursting with charisma: Why Will and Kate's littlest prince is capturing our hearts