The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-28-2019, 12:22 AM
Royal Highness

To me Charlotte doesn’t resemble the Windsor family. Her resemblance to the Queen is striking sometimes, but I don’t see too much of any other Windsor family members except maybe Queen Mary, who also looks very much like QEII.

Old 05-01-2019, 06:37 AM
Majesty

Princess Charlotte is a birthday girl tomorrow. The bells of Westminster Abbey will ring out to mark the occasion.

https://twitter.com/princesspleats/s...916937216?s=20

Old 05-01-2019, 07:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelot23ca View Post
To me Charlotte doesn’t resemble the Windsor family. Her resemblance to the Queen is striking sometimes, but I don’t see too much of any other Windsor family members except maybe Queen Mary, who also looks very much like QEII.
Just look at some old photographs of Princess Margarets daughter Sarah or Prince William at his daughter´s age! I´ve seen photographs of Charlotte looking almost like little William just as a girl. Saying Charlotte had hardly any resemblance to the Windsors is beyond me... On the contrary, I cannot spot any resemblance to her mother´s family! George seems to be more of "a Middleton". When it comes to Louis we still have to wait.
Old 05-01-2019, 07:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wartenberg7 View Post
Just look at some old photographs of Princess Margarets daughter Sarah or Prince William at his daughter´s age! I´ve seen photographs of Charlotte looking almost like little William just as a girl. Saying Charlotte had hardly any resemblance to the Windsors is beyond me... On the contrary, I cannot spot any resemblance to her mother´s family! George seems to be more of "a Middleton". When it comes to Louis we still have to wait.
I think she looks like Kate's Mum. She has the same narrow eyes.
Old 05-01-2019, 07:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie25 View Post
I think she looks like Kate's Mum. She has the same narrow eyes.
I´ve seen these kind of eyes in old photos of Pr. William and other members of the Windsors, too. I think it must have been coming into the family by the Queen Mother as Prcss. Margaret´s children resemble Charlotte, when they were young, too.
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...re-id703407961

https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/...171cfd015786dd

seeing her from this point of view it could be Charlotte:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/...pg?imwidth=450

William as a boy and Charlotte!
https://media3.s-nbcnews.com/j/newsc...e.fit-760w.jpg
Old 05-01-2019, 09:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

The Snowden children just look like their father to me.
Old 05-01-2019, 10:26 AM
Royal Highness

The Snowden children are totally Armstrong-Jones. Charlotte is a mini Carole Middleton.
Old 05-01-2019, 12:00 PM
Majesty

We're getting new photos of Princess Charlotte tonight
Old 05-01-2019, 02:35 PM
Imperial Majesty

Three new pictures of Princess Charlotte for her 4th Birthday tomorrow!!

https://i0.wp.com/topstyletoday.com/...20%2C843&ssl=1
https://i0.wp.com/topstyletoday.com/...20%2C930&ssl=1
https://scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram...ninstagram.com
Old 05-01-2019, 02:41 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
That second and third photo remind me of Lady Sarah Armstrong-Jones when she was little girl.

I can hardly believe how much she's grown! Lovely photos.
Old 05-01-2019, 02:53 PM
Courtier

Woah, she looks so much more grown up than the last we saw her! It's that age, though. I remember with both of my kids I just all of sudden looked and realized that's not a toddler anymore, that's a KID. Charlotte has hit that point.
Old 05-01-2019, 04:36 PM
Administrator

Goodness, hasn't Princess Charlotte grown! In the second photo above I can definitely see a resemblance to her father but not in the other photos.
Old 05-01-2019, 04:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Charlotte’s expressions definitely change who she looks like. I do see William in the bottom of her face in the first photo.
She is now a little girl not a toddler for sure!
Old 05-01-2019, 04:51 PM
Heir Apparent

To be honest, I don't think any of the three resemble William that much. None has his eyes, or nose or mouth. George is the only one who has blonde hair like William, but even so, his thick hair was inherited from Catherine. Both George and Charlotte have their own facial features, that's why it's difficult to tell who they resemble the most. While Louis resembles Catherine the most.

Lovely photos of Charlotte.
Old 05-01-2019, 04:52 PM
Serene Highness

She looks like her mother... A lot but is the most of all the children who features wise resembles Prince William. They are all Middletons predominately.

And yes Princess Margarets children look like their father.
Old 05-01-2019, 04:55 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Shame these were released early despite the embargo.
Her face shape has changed so much.
Old 05-01-2019, 04:59 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Princess Charlotte is growing up,love the new photos.
Old 05-01-2019, 05:36 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Charlotte has gotten so big! My immediate thought was that she resembles the Middletons more than the Windsors, but after seeing the comparisons between her and Lady Sarah I can see the resemblance from that side of the BRF.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 05-01-2019, 08:31 PM
Imperial Majesty

I honestly have never seen any Middleton in her. Her brothers yes, Louis especially. George a little. But Charlotte? No.

When younger her resemblance to the queen was striking. She is changing, but still the Windsor genes are definitely strong in her. Just because she doesn't look like her dad, doesn't mean she didn't get the Windsor genes. You stand me next to my mother, you'd think I got my looks from my dad. But you stand me next to her 2 younger sisters (not so much her 2 older) and you'd see I very much got all my looks from her side. Beauty of genetics, the mix of them makes very different works of art.

Photos are lovely. I like her second look. The blue dress looks like a size up version of what she wore as a baby. Looks a little more like a five year old in the second look. I do wish they would put her in some cute trousers for the photos running and climbing fences, she doesn't always have to be in a skirt. Even Kate wears pants when called for.

Happy we are back to photos with personality. Not the head shots we got lately. See more of their spirit in these.
Old 05-01-2019, 08:45 PM
Heir Apparent

What a pretty little girl! I love the dress and sneakers picture, that is who she is.looks like the queen mum to me