The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-22-2019, 11:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Louis is so cute. I see a little of Charlotte in him, but I'm not sure who he really looks like to me.

Old 04-22-2019, 12:01 PM
Super Moderator

Adorable photos. He looks like Michael Middleton to me, but I'm sure that will change. It's always fascinating to me how with babies at certain points you'll see resemblances to family members, and then in another 2 months it's gone and you literally never see it again.

Old 04-22-2019, 12:24 PM
Serene Highness

Sweet photos. I think he resembles his mother as a baby/toddler.
Old 04-22-2019, 12:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

Heís so cute.
Old 04-22-2019, 01:00 PM
Imperial Majesty

He's a mix of Kate and William...so interesting!

LaRae
Old 04-22-2019, 03:48 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Oh, those are adorable photos of Louis. I agree that he looks like a mixture of William and Catherine. I can't believe he's going to be a year soon already!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 04-22-2019, 03:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyflo View Post
Sweet photos. I think he resembles his mother as a baby/toddler.
I agree. There is a picture of Catherine that looks like she's climbing something. If you look at her picture and Louis', you'll see that he has mommy's eye shape and mouth. For now, he is the one that resembles her the most.

EDIT:
This is the pic:
https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/f...d-Pictures.jpg
What do you people think? He is his mommy mini me.
Old 04-22-2019, 04:02 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm2317 View Post
He seems like the perfect mix of George and Charlotte!
Absolutely!!! Heís a cutie!
Old 04-22-2019, 04:19 PM
Imperial Majesty

He is soooo cute!!!!! And yes change a lot!!!!
Old 04-22-2019, 06:00 PM
Courtier

So apparently Catherine is magic, because how else do you explain pictures of such a happy, smiley baby when he's in the middle of cutting two teeth?

He's an absolute cupcake. Also, I love the moss-covered look. He looks like he loves being outside.
Old 04-22-2019, 06:06 PM
Royal Highness

Louis is so sweet! He seems all Kate to me. I think all three of the children are adorable, but they all have very distinct looks. I donít think Iíd pick them out as siblings if I didnít already know who they were.
Old 04-22-2019, 06:17 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Awwww.... Louis is so sweet and happy. The Cambridges really are one, big, happy family and that's how it should be.

With each child having their own specific looks, it'll prevent any of them from being labeled as a "mini me". They're already showing their distinct personality traits and I imagine its Charlotte that perhaps has the independent streak, George has the quiet demeanor of his father and Louis, I'm not clear on yet but he's got a big brother and a big sister to show him all the ropes and Lupo to eat those veggies he doesn't want.
Old 04-22-2019, 06:38 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelot23ca View Post
Louis is so sweet! He seems all Kate to me. I think all three of the children are adorable, but they all have very distinct looks. I don’t think I’d pick them out as siblings if I didn’t already know who they were.
I think Louis resembles Catherine the most. But I agree, that all of them have distinct looks. George, for example, doesn't resemble William or Catherine, and Charlotte has a bit of Catherine in her but not "mini me" like. I think all of the kids are quite mixed between their parents genes, but I still think Louis is the one who looks more like Catherine.

I would say the same with Estelle and Oscar of Sweden. They are a mix of both parents and they have a distinct look. Besides, Estelle and Oscar look more similar to one another than their own parents, and that's really cute

But, I think "mini me"s are cute too. Like Alexia and Maxima, Gabriel and Mathilde, Emmanuel and Phillippe, Isabella and Frederik, or Jacques and Charlene.
Old 04-22-2019, 06:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

Oh how CUTE! He looks very much like Kate, IMO, but seems to have hazel eyes. I think it’s integesting- all of their kids look very distinct. George looks like Michael Middleton and I think has brown or hazel eyes,, Charlotte looks like William and has blue eyes, and Louis looks like Kate and has hazel or green eyes.
Old 04-22-2019, 07:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

A handsome little William and Catherine in those pics.

A.W. TOZER
Old 04-23-2019, 01:00 PM
Administrator

I love these new photos of Prince Louise - what a characterful little man! I also like the fact that, once again, Catherine has taken the photos and done a very good job too!
Old 04-23-2019, 06:38 PM
Majesty

The Abbey bells are ringing out to celebrate the first birthday of HRH Prince Louis of Cambridge.

Our bellringers are ringing 501 changes of Stedman Caters followed by 360 changes of Cambridge Surprise Royal

https://twitter.com/wabbey/status/11...781940226?s=20
Old 04-23-2019, 06:52 PM
Courtier

What a beautiful baby ! I love the pictures.

Old 04-24-2019, 04:45 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Someone has compiled some photos of George, Charlotte and Louis at the age of a year/close to a year for a resemblance comparison:

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9a/35/d8/9...62c58de066.jpg

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 04-24-2019, 04:49 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Someone has compiled some photos of George, Charlotte and Louis at the age of a year/close to a year for a resemblance comparison:

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9a/35/d8/9...62c58de066.jpg
From those photos George is the outlier. Charlotte and Louis resemble each other much more closely.