Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis, General News 4: Apr 2018-Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice that George and Charlotte were able to visit the garden privately without any photos being taken of them that weren't official. It's great that the family were able to visit the garden again.

What I liked most of all is that the kids were included in this garden almost from its beginning and collected things around their home in Amner Hall of things that would go in this garden. They, then, were part of seeing it all accomplished and able to enjoy it even to the point of a private visit with the intent of watering the garden.

An excellent education in how to plan something and work towards seeing it through to completion at a young age. And... it was a whole lot of fun for the kids to do. And... a fun time doing all this without it being a "lesson". :D

What I liked most of all is that the kids were included in this garden almost from its beginning and collected things around their home in Amner Hall of things that would go in this garden. They, then, were part of seeing it all accomplished and able to enjoy it even to the point of a private visit with the intent of watering the garden.

An excellent education in how to plan something and work towards seeing it through to completion at a young age. And... it was a whole lot of fun for the kids to do. And... a fun time doing all this without it being a "lesson". :D

I liked that too. Plus it showed that Kate is practicing with her own children what she is advocating other families do through her garden- go outside together as a family, engage and play in the outdoors

The Cambridges appear to be spending their half tern holidays in Norfolk - yesterday I was at Sandringham and bumped into Prince Louis and his Nanny with a Royal Protection officer visiting the museum with the royal cars and fire engines at Sandringham. It was quite a fun surprise.

The Cambridges appear to be spending their half tern holidays in Norfolk - yesterday I was at Sandringham and bumped into Prince Louis and his Nanny with a Royal Protection officer visiting the museum with the royal cars and fire engines at Sandringham. It was quite a fun surprise.

How lovely for you. Hope you enjoyed your day at Sandringham.

I would have expected the Cambridge's to spend the half term at Anmer, so at one level, no surprises there.

Congratulations for getting quoted in Hello!

Unexpected - a simple tweet to What Kate Wore fashion blog and it escalated - completely oblivious until I read article and realised it was my tweet.

You could see the children were used to playing in that environment. They were comfortable in the garden.

I swear all three of these kids just get cuter and cuter with every picture we see of them but Louis...I think Louis might just be the star of the show right now. How adorable is he?! Definitely quite the personality and based on both pictures and videos it appears that not only his parents but his siblings dote on him. :wub:

While mom Kate was busy with royal duties at Wimbledon, her kids Prince George and Princess Charlotte were stealing the show at a local summer festival in Berkshire with their grandparents.

Enjoying all the traditional stalls and games at Englefield Summer Fete, 5-year-old George and his 4-year-old sister Charlotte had a blast with Kate’s parents, Carole and Michael Middleton.

“They were having such fun going from stall to stall, playing on all the games,” a local villager tells PEOPLE, adding: “George did pretty well at the ‘crockery smash’ stall. He looked very pleased with himself.”

Read moreover: Prince George & Princess Charlotte 'Had Fun' at Local Festival While Kate Was at Wimbledon

Louis's personality is really shining through in these photos! He seems to have the same cheekiness as Charlotte - I bet they have a riot playing together :D Charlotte and George seem to be getting very tall, too.

I absolutely love the one of him laughing in the grass! Such joy captured!

George is definitely one happy little guy and the pictures of him taken by his mum are just too cute for words. I love the one where he's laughing in the grass too.

Beautiful pics! Handsome little boy!! Catherine is very talented!

Love the grazin’ In the grass...

I bet his pure joy brought aahs and smiles to all of us on here!

What an adorable little boy. All of the photos are wonderful, and show slightly different sides to him. That first photo shows his resemblance to his great grandmother, which surprises me a bit, since I don't think I've seen such a marked resemblance before.

Cute little boy, and the bit of ginger in his hair. No problem with male pattern baldness with him!

A nice set of pictures for George’s Birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom