Possible Names for the 2nd Child of the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this the other day at a Grocery Store and could not believe this!

Pure Stupid Nonsense Trash from The Globe! Total Fake obviously

ImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1428264963.654482.jpg

Oh please let it be a boy.

That may well be akina21.

Everyone's just having a bit of fun - Patricia Murphy now has a report in the Irish Independant about the pink paint - all part of the build up and interest being taken in the impending birth.

Last edited:
That may well be akina21.

Everyone's just having a bit of fun - Patricia Murphy now has a report in the Irish Independant about the pink paint - all part of the build up and interest being taken in the impeding birth.

The thing that gets me is that if W&K had found out the sex of the baby, they would have known long before now and actually start work on a pink nursery then. Why would they wait till almost to the finish line to purchase the paint?

Whose to say the pink paint isn't for a guest bedroom or any room ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Whose to say the pink paint isn't for a guest bedroom or any room ?

Its very possible. There are many shades of pink that aren't really the pink one would associate with a baby girl such as rose pink etc. I just don't think its logical to be laying bets on it being a baby girl just by a purchase of or looking at paint in a pink shade. :)

Well we can now say the world is awash in the pink paint story, as it has now been reported on by Australian magazine "Woman's Day" and the US's "Huffington Post".

If the new baby does turn out to be a little boy, then we can all safely revert to the "oh yes they have a downstairs loo at Anmer Hall" and "oh yes, it's painted pink" default position.:lol:

This is all getting very obnoxious. I hope she had a fat healthy beautiful baby boy and if she becomes pregnant a third time has twin boys just because of this obsession/fixation with Catherine bearing girl.

Last edited:
This is all getting very obnoxious. I hope she had a fat healthy beautiful baby boy and if she becomes pregnant a third time has twin boys just because of this obsession/fixation with Catherine bearing girl.

I fully agree with this. The idea of a little girl being born into this media toxicity makes me want to barf. I'm rooting for only boys.

Amen to that!

I sort of hope it's a girl because of this whole frenzy. In reality, I don't care, I hope for a healthy bubba, but I reckon it would be quite disheartening for a boy to, in the future, learn how the vast majority of everyone had hoped you would be someone else. My gut still wrenches a bit when thinking about how Prince Joachim of Denmark literally would not shut up about how thankful he was that he finally had gotten a daughter and how different and amazing it is – I wonder what his older sons thought of that.

But I agree wholeheartedly. This obsession the media has with the baby being a girl is obnoxious to say the least.

Then again William wanted a girl first off and you know Charles always wanted a daughter and is hankering for a grandaughter now badly so even in the family there is a strong preference.

Don't allow the hoopla around the idea of the baby being a girl throw you. If it is, it would be lovely to have a new born British princess. If it's another by, that's beautiful too!

Don't allow the hoopla around the idea of the baby being a girl throw you. If it is, it would be lovely to have a new born British princess. If it's another by, that's beautiful too!

It's not just the hoopla surrounding the birth. It's how the media would treat the Princess for the next 90 years. The UK has arguably the most misogynistic media out of all first world countries. I want Cambridge boys because they would be treated better. Maybe by the time George has children the media will be more progressive, but right now it's toxic.

It's not just the hoopla surrounding the birth. It's how the media would treat the Princess for the next 90 years. The UK has arguably the most misogynistic media out of all first world countries. I want Cambridge boys because they would be treated better. Maybe by the time George has children the media will be more progressive, but right now it's toxic.

The media will make a big deal over a baby girl regardless, but it won't be that bad though. Girl or boy, it's all a blessing and a reason to get excited and celebrate.

Girl:

Princess Alice Mary Elizabeth
Princess Charlotte Alice Elizabeth
Princess Victoria Mary Elizabeth
Princess Mary Charlotte Elizabeth

Boy:

Prince James Arthur Phillip
Prince Arthur James Phillip
Prince Albert James Arthur

"Only do what your heart tells you" - Princess Diana

I fully agree with this. The idea of a little girl being born into this media toxicity makes me want to barf. I'm rooting for only boys.

And if the baby is a girl I hope they dress her in George's old clothes . The baby doesn't care and certain media outlets would go nuts.:eek:

Well, it's all gone very quiet here. Has everybody made their bets?

:previous: I could have one more go if you want me to...:lol: )i'm sure I'll never get it right though;))

For a boy: Albert Philip Michael
For a girl: Alice Elizabeth Mary

Boy; Arthur Charles Michael
Girl; Day (modern version of Dianna ;)) Carol(in)e Elizabeth

Yes, but have you placed any bets? The bookies are only giving odds on first names.

I've had £1 on each of the following: Alfred at 66/1, Eleanor 50/1, Richard 40/1, Arthur 20/1, and Mary at 16/1.

Although having studied the form of the runners, I may well hedge my bets with a saver on Alice.

My sentimental favorite remains Charlotte (or Alexandra) but my bet is on Alice, if a girl. :flowers:

If a boy, I agree with the bookies: Richard or James, with my bet equally split between the two.;) (Though my sentimental favorite is Alexander).

My sentimental favorite remains Charlotte (or Alexandra) but my bet is on Alice, if a girl. :flowers:

If a boy, I agree with the bookies: Richard or James, with my bet equally split between the two.;) (Though my sentimental favorite is Alexander).

I like Alice for a girl and the name fits well into BRF tradition.

I wonder if the bookies would pay out on Alice if they went all Game Of Thrones and used the medieval spelling Alys? :)

A healthy baby is the most important. :)

I haven't thought of a boy name because I am really hoping for a girl. With that, I think it will be some combo of Mary, Elizabeth and Diana.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if they have a daughter
Name her Princess Elizabeth
What a tribute to,her majesty

Wouldn't it be a hoot if they have a daughter
Name her Princess Elizabeth
What a tribute to,her majesty

I think its possible. Not only is Elizabeth the name of the child's great grandmother who happens to be the monarch but is also Kate's middle name. They could make an announcement similar to what Charles and Diana did with Harry. Come out and say that she will be known as Beth or a diminutive of Elizabeth.

And you're so right thinking it would be a tremendous tribute to the Queen.

Possibly, but imo a bigger hoot would be if the have a daughter and name her Camilla ;)

I would like Charlotte, Victoria or Alexandra for a girl. I like Alexander for a boy.

Possibly, but imo a bigger hoot would be if the have a daughter and name her Camilla ;)

There was wailing and knashing of teeth from certain areas at the mere suggestion George might be born on Camillas birth day so the responce if W&K were to use Camilla for any of this possible daughters names would be nearly apocalyptic...

Alexander or James will be great because they are Scottish regal names, also Richard ( Richard Lion Heart association) will sound great and Phillip should be included in one of names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom