Pippa Middleton: May 2011-May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully expected her to marry Nico Jackson.

I always get the feeling Pippa is on the search for the right one. She's the George Clooney of the Middleton family at the moment.

Hope Pippa have a nice relaxing time. There's nothing like going on a vacation as a couple.

pippa surely knows how to have fun ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, they'll just have to include surnames. A lazy tabloid writer's worst nightmare.

It's too bad that Katie Readman and James Middleton didn't work out. The writers would really stress out over having to use Katie Middleton, when they like to call Catherine by her maiden name.

Yeah, they'll just have to include surnames. A lazy tabloid writer's worst nightmare.

It's too bad that Katie Readman and James Middleton didn't work out. The writers would really stress out over having to use Katie Middleton, when they like to call Catherine by her maiden name.

:lol: Good point!

Not sure why Pippa's domestic arrangements are of any interest to anybody other than close family and friends. That said, best wishes to her and her boyfriend.

Engagement this summer! I can see it coming!

I suspect they got engaged on the Corsica trip, they just haven't announced it officially yet. Perhaps they are waiting until their plans for a wedding are firm (they will probably have to take into consideration the Cambridge's commitments).

(I don't think she would have moved in with him if they weren't engaged).

Anyway, I wish them well; I've always liked Pippa.

Kate and William lived together before they were engaged. Living together doesn't mean that they are engaged. Her old apartment is owned by her parents so if they broke up in the future she go just go back to it.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I most definitely think living together before taking the marriage step is a very good idea. Dating someone and living with someone are horses of totally different colors. If they're smart, they'll wait at least a year to get engaged and married as there really is no rush. :D

Kate and William lived together before they were engaged. Living together doesn't mean that they are engaged. Her old apartment is owned by her parents so if they broke up in the future she go just go back to it.

I know, but they were much younger.
I just think Pippa wouldn't have moved in with him otherwise; she didn't move in with any of her other boyfriends.

Pippa completed The Great Wall Marathon in China today. She finished 13th amongst the women. James Matthews was 56th amongst the men. Middleton friend Sam Waley-Cohen was 58th. Pippa's good pal Jons Bartholdson was 55th. They all ran a time of around 4:54:50, so I think they wanted to finish together.

I haven't seen any news articles yet, so I can't post any.

Last edited:
Has Wilful Wills 'reined in' Pippa? A Prince haunted by Fergie's antics, his 'guidance' for his sister-in-law... and the REAL reason why she's now jobless | Daily Mail Online

I seriously doubt this article. If its true, wouldn't William be doing the same thing for James who has a career? Also, I noticed that Pippa's boyfriend was called her "fiance" in the article. That's new to me. :whistling:

Some members of the media want the Middleton family to be seen less and pretty much not heard from. They want to make everyone think the royals and their officials control the Middleton's. That's never been the case.

Pippa is pretty much doing her own thing.

Sorry what a lord of horse piss:bang: Pippa is not even comparable to Fergie. Fergie was married into the royal family. Pippa is comparable to Diana's sisters. I am sorry but I highly doubt William is interfering in her life, or that the firm cares one way or another what she is doing.

Her lack of contracts has more to do with her butt's 15 minutes of fame being up. Her 'book' was a flop, and there is no real interest in her writing pieces. She has moved on to raising money for charity, charities are always happy to have anyone with even a minor profile, helping get them PR.

Some members of the media want the Middleton family to be seen less and pretty much not heard from. They want to make everyone think the royals and their officials control the Middleton's. That's never been the case.

Pippa is pretty much doing her own thing.

Well the press can help themselves by not writing stories about Pippa walking through the streets of London or whatever sporting event she is doing.

Sorry what a lord of horse piss:bang: Pippa is not even comparable to Fergie. Fergie was married into the royal family. Pippa is comparable to Diana's sisters. I am sorry but I highly doubt William is interfering in her life, or that the firm cares one way or another what she is doing.

Her lack of contracts has more to do with her butt's 15 minutes of fame being up. Her 'book' was a flop, and there is no real interest in her writing pieces. She has moved on to raising money for charity, charities are always happy to have anyone with even a minor profile, helping get them PR.
:previous: This! You hit the nail on the head.

The British Media are so hell-bent on the Middletons causing a scandal. It's unfortunate for them that the Middletons are well liked by Willam and they are a close-knit family.

Last edited:
I am sorry but I highly doubt William is interfering in her life, or that the firm cares one way or another what she is doing.

I wonder if William, Kate, and the Middleton's ever discuss these articles over dinner for a good laugh. I can just picture James sitting there reading the article to William while Carole, Mike, Pippa, and Kate are laughing their heads off. :ROFLMAO:

When it comes to reading tabloid rubbish, it's said William only reads headlines and may skim the article if it's particularly outlandish, while Harry reads everything - and gets angry about it, and Catherine reads none of it.

So I have my doubts the Cambridges read and laugh about it. They seem to take an out of sight , out of mind, approach to the gutter media. Harry might discuss it with his friends but I bet it's more to vent his frustration than to laugh about it.

When it comes to reading tabloid rubbish, it's said William only reads headlines and may skim the article if it's particularly outlandish, while Harry reads everything - and gets angry about it, and Catherine reads none of it.

So I have my doubts the Cambridges read and laugh about it. They seem to take an out of sight , out of mind, approach to the gutter media. Harry might discuss it with his friends but I bet it's more to vent his frustration than to laugh about it.

I imagine you are correct. Good for Catherine for reading none of it.

Pippa Middleton is never one to shy away from a fitness challenge, and on Saturday she took on one of her most testing experiences to date – running the Great Wall Marathon in China. This gruelling 26.2 mile course took place in 29⁰C heat and includes some 5,164 steps, but as ever the Duchess of Cambridge's younger sister rose to the challenge and didn't disappoint.

The 32-year-old completed the course in an impressive 4 hours and 54 minutes, making her the 13th woman to cross the finish line and placing her 69th out of 2,444 runners.
Read more: Pippa Middleton just completed one of her toughest challenges yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom