Pippa Middleton: May 2011-May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever Pippa is, she is not royal and I certainly hope that she has better things to do than wait for her Prince charming. Although now that her sister is married to the heir to the heir she will not have to wait very long, eligible young men will come flocking if I am not mistaken.

Whatever Pippa is, she is not royal and I certainly hope that she has better things to do than wait for her Prince charming. Although now that her sister is married to the heir to the heir she will not have to wait very long, eligible young men will come flocking if I am not mistaken.

I think we all know that she isn't royal, so why make a point about it? :whistling:
Just because her sister is married that means guys are going to flock to her? :lol: Don't think you know men very well.

I have seen Pippa threads under BRF thread and now in the news. Wouldnt it be simpler to have her under Duchess of Cambridge family as a sub-thread? Similar to Princess Diana's siblings.

Which Pippa threads are in the BRF section?
And it's Diana, Princess of Wales. :)

Yuk I am not a green fan and this is not a good look on her IMO. The hat is nasty.

I do not consider her oufit worn at this wedding "faux-pas",it is very appropriate for this season of the year and the green colour suits Pippa perfectly,here she is more modest ,but I wonder if they did expect Pippa to wear every time dresses alike that one worn at her sister's wedding.
No, wearing green is not a faux- pas, but... there is a right way, and a wrong way...
Note to Pippa:
Look at a photo of Princess Di at the wedding of Lady Helen Taylor.
THAT is how to wear green at a wedding.
Your green outfit is ugly. Shove it to the back of your closet, and wear purple and black more often!

No, wearing green is not a faux- pas, but... there is a right way, and a wrong way...
Note to Pippa:
Look at a photo of Princess Di at the wedding of Lady Helen Taylor.
THAT is how to wear green at a wedding.
Your green outfit is ugly. Shove it to the back of your closet, and wear purple and black more often!

You mean this horrible oufit? Pippa looks stunning, and miles better than Lady Di.

Besides this,there is no sense to compare Lady Di and Pippa,they are very different by their type of beauty,complexion and style.

You mean this horrible oufit? Pippa looks stunning, and miles better than Lady Di.
Yup..... I guess we can agree to disagree!;)
@ Leanora- Sorry, I am always telling people not to compare Di to the Middletons... I should have bit my tounge. But I wasn't really trying to compare them... just showing, IMO, a more stylish way of wearing the color green!

Last edited:
Pippa and Kate sure have been quite th style icons lately I even have a whole magazine on Middleton style and similar things that look like theirs but for us.

It's not a faux-pas imo....just ugly and unflattering.

The suggestion that Pippa approaches anything close to the elegance of the late Princess of Wales makes me choke on my fruit juice!

Last edited:
I think we all know that she isn't royal, so why make a point about it? :whistling:
Just because her sister is married that means guys are going to flock to her? :lol: Don't think you know men very well.

Probably not as well as you do. But then perhaps I know more about upper class men.:whistling:

There's an old superstition that it's bad luck to wear green at a wedding, but I think it's dying out! At least I hope so!

(Along with it not being permisable to wear black or white! I mean, there are only so many colors, what is a person supposed to wear?)

I think Pippa looks nice, although other outfits she's worn have been more flattering for her.

Pippa and Kate sure have been quite th style icons lately I even have a whole magazine on Middleton style and similar things that look like theirs but for us.
I'm not sure if it's the same magazine, but I recently read People Magazine's "Kate's Style Secrets" special edition and was surprised that when I came to the section on Pippa's style, I really liked some of the things she's worn. I think she has cute dresses and outfits. Now I'm not going to rush out and replicate her stuff, but if I just saw someone like her her walking down the street, I would definitely think she dresses nice. At weddings though, she tends to wear some pretty strange things on her head...her black hat looks like it has some chopsticks attached!

I hadn't heard about not wearing green at a wedding. Come to think of it, I wore teal at my sister's wedding and green at my brothers. Ooops!;) I think that this shade of green doesn't look good on Pippa and she needed a slip under it. I don't like her shoes and think that they look too heavy for the dress. I could be okay with the hat if the rest of the outfit looked better. However, I suppose that if she looked FANTASTIC she'd be accused of trying to out-do the bride.

:previous:Green is supposedly an unlucky color at weddings, if you're superstitious, but my sister had deep green velvet gowns for her bridesmaids and she's married 30 years, so go figure. And if I see one more butt shot of Pippa, I'll scream! Why don't they just draw an arrow and point it at her derriere to continually make their point clear? I feel sorry for her knowing that pictures like that can wind up in the newspapers every time she's out. :sad:

Pippa Middleton joined Peaches Geldof and Rosario Dawson at the Temperley fashion show tonight to watch the designer unveil her collection at the British Museum.
Pippa's arrival caused a flurry of flashbulbs and palpable excitement as the crowd craned their necks for a glimpse of the Duchess of Cambridge's sister.

Wearing a cream and black mini dress she had collected from the Temperley store earlier that day, Pippa was groomed to perfection with glossy curls and immaculate make up (in the same kohl-rimmed style favoured by sister Kate).

Read more: Pippa Middleton sits front row at Temperley at London Fashion Week | Mail Online

I had to look again and read the caption, I thought it was her mother. Mind you her mother is very good for her age and dresses beautifully, l think this black and white dress is a bit short but she seems to prefer them that way.

l think this black and white dress is a bit short but she seems to prefer them that way.

Did you notice all the camera shots of her crossed legs? Really, the press goes too far! It clearly made her uneasy, she looked like she had her thighs clenched not to reveal too much! ;)

Also, it said she picked up her dress earler from the designer, so it was obviously planned for her to show up in that- let's see if she has Kate's selling power!

(And at least she looked appropriate; for someone who practically lives at fashion shows, Peaches Geldorf looked like a hooker!)

Peaches did not look like a hooker, she is wearing a long elegant dress and actually looks less revealing than the other girls. Pippa's dress is quite ugly and it looks short when she sits, bit quite long when she stands up. Despite the ugly dress, Pippa's face actually looks good which is rare.

I really don't undestand all this fuss around Pippa, Catherine's Meddleton sister, sure she has a nice figure, but nothing excptional, and her face in my humble opinion is less than average!

Yeah, I'm not impressed. (No offense meant; and Lord knows I'm no supermodel myself.)

I would agree about the intent of the photographs. The intent was very clear on the part of the photographer, truly disgusting.

Originally Posted by Sephora I really don't undestand all this fuss around Pippa, Catherine's Meddleton sister, sure she has a nice figure, but nothing excptional, and her face in my humble opinion is less than average!
I can only agree on that.
I've never seen making such a fuss about a sister of a newly wed Duchess :blink:

I think Pippa's face and hair look radiant and glowing, but that outfit is ugly sitting or standing..and why does DM assert that Peaches Geldof is only "pretending" a lack of interest in Pippa?? Is it so outside the realm of possibility that she really does not find the chick compelling as DM obviously does?? :ermm:

And I agree about the way Pippa is being photographed..DM's obsession with her has gone beyond silly...it's really creepy and disgusting. :ohmy:

Isnt it to be expected to be photographed from every ankle when sitting in row number one among other celebrities at a fashion show?

Then why wear such a short dress that legs have forcefully be crossed in order to avoid photographers getting a view up to Moscow I am asking myself?

Its all about getting attention, nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom