Pippa Middleton: May 2011-May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

I wasn't aware she had won a sports scholarship to Marlborough College. Good for her!

Well, fortunately for all concerned in my humble opinion, Pippa did not win the 'Rear of the Year' award which was announced today!

Not sure, but it appears that most people were wearing some sort of "beachy" type clothing. CM's dress was really longer with the short slip underneath. I am wondering if it was theme type wear as a much older woman seemed to be wearing something a bit shorter as well.

I have to agree with the baked chicken look, that's a good description.

Pippa Middleton, sister of Catherine, Britain's Duchess of Cambridge smiles before a rain break at the Queen's Club Championships in west London June 9, 2011.

Daylife picture gallery

There is absolutely nothing wrong with tights. You won't catch me in a public situation (save for the beach or on vacation in the woods), in a dress/skirt, without tights. That's why I wear only pants (with rare exception -- weddings, funerals, fancy parties). I wear half-tights, aka: knee-highs, with pants. I don't like the feel of bare feet in shoes. ick.

Enough 'bout me.

What about when you wear sandals? I mean, do you ever wear sandals with the skirt / dress?

Its a great achievement.

I've never seen somebody performing a triathlon with full eye make-up though.

My guess is that it is permanent, same goes for sister Kate

http://runitfast.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Pippa-Middleton-Triathlon-GE-Blenheim-Triathlon.png

Pippa ran the 5k part of the triathalon, Pippa Middleton helped over the finish line in the GE Blenheim Triathlon | Mail Online. It appears the other two portions (swimming and biking) were completed by a couple of male friends.

I don't see eye make-up on her.

KittyAtlanta is 100 per cent correct about pantyhose/tights. I feel that bare feet in shoes is a no-no because, as KittyAtlanta so correctly indicates, it's not a pleasant feeling and it is not hygenic either. You can launder pantyhose, but you can't clean shoe insides so easily.

I was also taught that Tights were not only more formal but also more ladylike (!) At this very moment I am trying to put together 5 outfits for Royal Ascot. [I aim to 'fit in' rather than be a fashion star by the way]. I have the honour to be in the Royal Enclosure and until very recently, bare legs were banned and the Guardians at the Gates used to inspect ladies to see that they were properly dressed [hats covering the crown of the head, no bare legs etc]. On a personal level, I just don't seem to be able to 'do' fake tans and so regardless of whether tights are compulsory or not, my legs need a bit of support/colour and smoothing all of which tights provide for me....

Thanks for sharing, KittyAtlanta,

Alex

Clearly I would not last in the royal set.

Living in North Carolina, pantyhose are not a part of my wardrobe in the summer. It is too dang hot to put them on.

Yes,it's George Percy.Either I've got mistaken or it 's something on the way to come between Pippa and George
Pippa Middleton gets caught in the rain at Queen's club tennis match | Mail Online

I've been wondering about that too.
Because recently Pippa has been seen more and more with George Percy; of course this may be because they are working together now, but still, where is Alex Loudon?

If things are getting serious with Alex and Pippa, he can't enjoy seeing her with George.

(I agree with previous posters, I never think a person looks dressed up with bare legs.)

Off topic posts have been deleted.

Well,only Pippa and her family and friends know for sure what has really happenned,the media could bring false many facts.But anyway,it's not a good sign if she ended her realationship with Alex after the wedding of her sister and that Duke seems to be near Pippa after she is considered to be "the sister of Future Queen".It shows social climbing reasons from both sides,but if it's reciprocal friendly agreement between both it could take a good route.

How does it show social climbing signs on both sides. Pippa has been friends with George for ten years. The Percy famly has been a long distinguished family in England for over four hundred plus years and not to be corny (have fought at the sides of past English kings and against them to be honset)...they don't need to climb.

For all we know the added attention that Pippa has received from the press is something Alex is not comfortable with. Or they simply have grown apart. We might never know the true reasons.

For all we know the added attention that Pippa has received from the press is something Alex is not comfortable with. Or they simply have grown apart. We might never know the true reasons.

Very true! Lately every move Pippa makes has been in the press; many men would be highly uncomfortable with that. With Catherine now married to William, it's likely Pippa's life will be lived more and more in the public eye, and she needs a partner who can accept that.

The article mentioned that Pippa and Alex haven't been seen together since the wedding, and in the interval she has been photographed frequently with George. Who knows? They wouldn't be the first couple to see a long-term friendship evolve into a more intimate relationship.:)

(And just supposing Harry eventually married his long-time friend, Lady Melissa Percy? Wouldn't family get-togethers be convenient?)

Last edited:
Very true! Lately every move Pippa makes has been in the press; many men would be highly uncomfortable with that. With Catherine now married to William, it's likely Pippa's life will be lived more and more in the public eye, and she needs a partner who can accept that.

The article mentioned that Pippa and Alex haven't been seen together since the wedding, and in the interval she has been photographed frequently with George. Who knows? They wouldn't be the first couple to see a long-term friendship evolve into a more intimate relationship.:)

(And just supposing Harry eventually married his long-time friend, Lady Melissa Percy? Wouldn't family get-togethers be convenient?)
Sorry,but Harry never dated Melissa Percy,he dated Chelsy Davy.Melissa Percy dated Thomas Van Straubenzee,one of the best Prince William's friends

Sorry,but Harry never dated Melissa Percy,he dated Chelsy Davy.Melissa Percy dated Thomas Van Straubenzee,one of the best Prince William's friends

I know that, but who can say what will happen in the future?
Both Harry and Lady Melissa have split from their S.O's, so perhaps they can console one another. :flowers:

I know that, but who can say what will happen in the future?
Both Harry and Lady Melissa have split from their S.O's, so perhaps they can console one another. :flowers:
I doubt it because Melissa is a very good friend of Chelsy,his ex-girlfriend

Video: Kate & Pippa at Sam Waley-Cohen's wedding.

YouTube - ‪pippa and kate‬‏

Notice how hard Kate was trying NOT to get noticed?

And it's surprising how Pippa didn't get videoed till the very end. Even photographs don't show her much. You'd think with all the media hype surrounding "Her Royal Hotness," she'd get more attention. But alas, with Kate back from honeymoon and into the spotlight, it's clear who the real star is in the family.

I did not care for that hat.
Yes she was avoiding the spotlight, did anyone notice the bodyguard wearing tails?

BritishRoyals said:
Video: Kate & Pippa at Sam Waley-Cohen's wedding.

And it's surprising how Pippa didn't get videoed till the very end. Even photographs don't show her much. You'd think with all the media hype surrounding "Her Royal Hotness," she'd get more attention. But alas, with Kate back from honeymoon and into the spotlight, it's clear who the real star is in the family.

Agreed- I think the press follow Pippa because Catherine isn't as 'availible' being in Wales and all but as we see more Catherine I believe media insert in Pippa will fade....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom