Pippa Middleton: May 2011-May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry is a confirmed guest for Pippa's wedding. Hopefully he's not off limits.

Andrew isn't a guest and as far as I know he and Pippa aren't close.

Harry on the other hand, has Eastern European connections.

I'd love to know how much of the tabloid dreams are actually true and how much is just made up click bait .

Pippa Middleton: May 2011-

I heard there is an American who has friends in Russia who might have some caviar. I think it's over rated myself. ( the caviar I mean ) [emoji23]

I'd love to know how much of the tabloid dreams are actually true and how much is just made up click bait .
Well, I've already seen at least one publication claim to debunk the horse drawn carriage story.

I'd say that it's possible for a determined reporter to get "sources" to say whatever they want. I certainly wouldn't put it past them.. and if they say "So I've heard that there's going to be a flyby by spitfires, have you heard that" and one person falls for it and confirms it in order to look in the know.. well, now they have "a source".

I heard there is an American who has friends in Russia who might have some caviar. I think it's over rated myself. ( the caviar I mean ) [emoji23]

Yes, I can't stand it either. Probably James M has contacts.

Again, as Pippa is a private citizen, she can have a Batman and Robin themed wedding if she likes.

Naw... a superhero themed wedding would make it too easy for a tabloid reporter to disguise himself as Spiderman to scale the walls of the "crystal palace" for exclusive photos of the private party.

I would be interesting though if Pippa wore a Wonder Woman outfit instead of a wedding dress though. James could be the Green Lantern and use his powers to zap said Spiderman off the walls.

As far as caviar, I seriously doubt that anyone related to the the planning of the wedding would have to make any kind of a fishy deal.

Last edited:
Pippa wouldn't work as wonder woman. Press would criticize her for a tiara :ROFLMAO: now maybe one of X men or black widow. Super girl :lol:

A lot depends on the weather if it's as bad as people are saying it's going to be some plans may have to be changed

If Pippa does use some tartan in her wedding, what one could she use?
Aren't they all assigned to a particular family?
Or are there some generic ones?

:previous:
Thanks! :flowers:

Some are really pretty.

(But Pippa might want to avoid something like Royal Stewart, or the press will be brutal!)

Methinks the Daily Fail is just printing crap hoping to eventually hit on a true story!

Again, as Pippa is a private citizen, she can have a Batman and Robin themed wedding if she likes.

As for the caviar, maybe Harry called in a favour from some of his Kazakhstan dictator connections. Serzhan Zhumashov probably knows a lot of Russian caviar suppliers.
Kazakhstan has its own caviar.

Prince Henry, like all parsimonious western Europeans, is fond of accepting various expensive gifts.

Last edited:
Kazakhstan has its own caviar.

Prince Henry, like all parsimonious western Europeans, is fond of accepting various expensive gifts.

There is no evidence whatsoever that Harry has got a supply of caviar or anything else in from Russia or from Karzakhstan for Pippa or for anyone else.

The Daily Mail reported that a Russian person had anonymously donated it. Why would that be connected to Harry?

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's move on from this caviar rumor and from the discussion about who accepts gifts. Thanks.

Pippa Middleton: May 2011-

Most English Weddings starts in the Morning. So maybe around 10-11 a.m?

Update: The Wedding will start at 11.30 am according to Kelly Matthews.

Last edited:
Most English Weddings starts in the Morning. So maybe around 10-11 a.m?

Update: The Wedding will start at 11.30 am according to Kelly Matthews.

Thank you very much! I hope to see the arrivals of the close family members and the bride and groom at Sky News.

Pippa Middleton’s hometown has wedding fever!

On Saturday morning, Middleton will tie the knot with financier James Matthews — and the royal sister’s hometown of Bucklebury is ready to party.

“It is the biggest event in this area since Kate got married,” a Bucklebury local tells PEOPLE. “Pippa looked absolutely stunning at Kate’s wedding, so we can’t wait to see what she wears on her big day.

“I think for Pippa, the simpler the dress is the more beautiful she’ll look. She is a very elegant lady. She will look fabulous.”
Read more: Pippa Middleton's Hometown Bucklebury Prepares for Wedding

I'm interested to see what her wedding gown will look like.

Some American and British observers say that just because she is the sister of the Duchess of Cambridge, future Princess of Wales, and future Queen, that she should not receive so much of attention.

However, Pippa is very charismatic and she does have a lot of fans.

Hopefully, her wedding is good.

I'm very happy about the 11:30 start time, since it means that by the time I wake up, all the pictures will have hit the web.

I want a few photos so we can see dresses and colors, maybe a few details about the wedding--nothing really personal just general info (just because I enjoy hearing about weddings) rather than tabloid speculation.

I honestly think it's just shock. I mean erecting a tent is one thing, but erecting a building? If the estimate is right, actual houses can be built for that much.

As tasteful as it is, it is extravagant. They could have rented a fancy party space for less than they are paying. If the other totals are close to true, this is the perfect example of extravagance.

Nor is it common to invite people to only certain events. Other then sometimes kids not being invited to reception, if invited to ceremony invited to all. Only time I have seen only invited to parts is big Indian weddings when there are several days of events.

Yes, it is a shock but not to these people. This is certainly not extravagant to people that spend almost that much on a boat or certain vehicles not used all that often. In NJ and NY, it was certainly common to invite people only to church and not to reception. It is a courtesy to acknowledge the wedding and permit them to witness if they want. Members of their church or work organizations usually received. These individuals do not expect to be fed or have drinks. They leave after congratulating the bridal couple [if they wanted to attend the service.] I have received many of these in years past which I thought was extremely nice of them to even think of me as they were only acquaintances. I did not realize that this custom no longer exists.

Some American and British observers say that just because she is the sister of the Duchess of Cambridge, future Princess of Wales, and future Queen, that she should not receive so much of attention.

Well, nobody is forced to pay attention.
If they are not interested in Pippa, it's simple to ignore her, and not read any of the press items.

What I find baffling is the way so many people say they aren't interested, and yet every story provokes hundreds of comments. Why is that?

If they are not interested in Pippa, it's simple to ignore her, and not read any of the press items.

What I find baffling is the way so many people say they aren't interested, and yet every story provokes hundreds of comments. Why is that?

Who knows? That is puzzling isn't it? I fully agree. If you'e not interested, don't pay any attention to Pippa. I'm sure it won't hurt her in the least. :)

However, Pippa is very charismatic and she does have a lot of fans.

Hopefully, her wedding is good.

One of the national TV channels was advertising this morning - it's Saturday here - that they would be doing live coverage of the wedding across the weekend here in Australia.

(Channel 9 Oz forums members, though other channels may be doing live cross-overs too.)

Exactly! The so-called 'extravagance,' of Pippa's wedding is fully paid for. Pippa and James have the right to have whatever kind of wedding they wish to have, and it's the Middletons right to go to whatever expense they wish to for their second daughter. Neither Pippa nor James have been married before, and I'm sure they expect this to be their first and last wedding. They deserve to do it in style and to have a grand time. I don't begrudge or judge them in any way. What's more 'extravagant' IMO are the negative criticisms and the OTT media excess.

The heated media attention is purely because of the royal connection and due to certain persons on the guest list and in the wedding party. I'm sure there are plenty of weddings around the world we've never heard about that have been far more extravagant and OTT. But again, whatever anyone wishes to do with their money is their business. As far as I can see, Pippa is doing everything with grand style and good taste. And it is an intimate family and friends affair with only 150 invited guests.

I'm just not sure I'd be interested in eating the haggis canapes after reading about what it is and how it's cooked. :ohmy: Thankfully, no worries. :p

:previous: We have no idea if the Scottish theme is true. Any more than other constant rumors. The cherry blossom trees don't fit the theme. I guess could mix two but giant cherry blossoms at a highland wedding seem odd mix.

At this point most people don't care about the cost, they just want it done. You can't go on line without some ridiculous story being made up.

I don't get why the wedding gets its own thread. One Pippa thread seems enough for a non royal. I know some no royals like have got a wedding thread, but they don't already have a personal thread of their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom