Pippa Middleton: May 2011-May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for Pippa. I know some think she's loving all this attention but I've never got that impression. In the pictures I've seen of her she's either ignoring the cameras or smiling pleasantly - not playing up to them.

Exactly! It seems to me that this is getting very very close to stalking. Pippa is not smiling in any of these later pictures either.

It's seems there is a photographer sitting outside her flat just waiting for her appearance and clearly they are following right along with her as she runs.

I won't be surprised if there was a photographer sitting outside her apartment. Sadly, she won't be the first or the last person to deal with being hounded by the intrusive press. She does appear to be indifferent to the attention at best, which will hopefully turn the reporters off.

Didn't the Middleton's already file a report with the Press Commission?

It does look like Pippa is being stalked to some degree.

And I for one have absolutely no clue why. Why, just why is Pippa (I really don't like that name... I like Philippa much more) being chased by the press? What did she do?

I just came across a poll asking people to vote on who Pippa should marry! (The candidates listed included Prince Harry, Alex Loudon, George Percy, and about five other men).

Definitely over-the-top!

Hmmm I wonder would it be good or________ if pippa married Harry? And would it be a first if two commoner sisters married Royalty?

Waw already 12 pages?!!! I am sorry but I never found Pippa beautiful, her face is even less than average. Ok her figure was good in that dress at her sister's wedding, but that's it, and I don't undersand all this fuss around her.
I admit when I've seen her first time in a picture with kate her sister, I even didn't found her beautiful, I thought I hope she will not be jealous, her sister is taller, more beautiful and will marry a prince who is the son of an icone

I don't think Phillippa (!) needs any comments from us here.

She will always be Prince William's sister-in-law, and the Duchess of Cambridge's sister.

I don't think Phillippa (!) needs any comments from us here.

She will always be Prince William's sister-in-law, and the Duchess of Cambridge's sister.

I do agree Renata. She is Kate's sister and was a lovely attendant at the wedding and that is as far as it goes really. I do not think continued publicity is necessary.

Last edited:
This is a story from Billed Bladet about Pippa being harrassed on the street: Billed-Bladet - Pippa vild med danske smykker

Breif summary: A Danish jeweldesigner was in London, when a woman, Pippa, entered a shop, followed by a big man, who was very insistant towards her. Even to the point of throwing himself on the floor before her. He apparantly wanted her help to talk to William and Kate and Pippa had to explain to him slowly and patiently that she couldn't not help him. After some time the man gave up and left.
The shop assistants didn't intervene and the designer and her mother kept an eye on the situation but it turned out that Pippa handled things herself although she was visibly shaken afterwards.

They later met in another shop where they had a brief chat and the designer ended up telling Pippa who she was and Pippa said something about her liking the design, which is from Jewlscph. - Whether Pippa said that out of curtesy or whether we are going to see her wear some from that designer remains to be seen.
The mother in this story believed Pippa ought to have a bodyguard or at least be equipped with pepperspray.

You take the story through Google translate if you want more details.

What's here new ,in this publicity?
A rather slim,pretty and charming young woman always has good chances

Since Pippa Middleton's stellar performance as maid of honour at the royal wedding, there has been a sense of growing hysteria surrounding the Duchess of Cambridge's younger sister.

Such is the interest in Pippa Middleton both here and in the U.S. that Pippa - known now by such monikers as Her Royal Hotness and P-Middy - is to be the subject of an in depth documentary made by cable network TLC.

The appropriately named Crazy About Pippa will air on Tuesday 9 August at 9pm, when, it is said, 'those closest to Pippa provide insight into the life and work of the future Queen of England's sister.'

Read more: Pippa Middleton documentary claims to reveal Prince Harry relationship details | Mail Online

-----------------------

A documentary about Pippa? Okay things have officially one over the top IMO. She is a nice looking girl (not beautiful but not ugly), and quite honestly her fashion taste is questionable (also in my opinion)....but I guess if we are going to keep talking about her and clicking on article links....they are going to keep find out stories about her and making documentaries.

The appropriately named Crazy About Pippa will air on Tuesday 9 August at 9pm, when, it is said, 'those closest to Pippa provide insight into the life and work of the future Queen of England's sister.'

Somehow I can't imagine Catherine, William, James M. and his parents talk in a docu about Philippa. And if Alex still is her boyfriend and does it, I bet he's faster an ex than he can blink an eyebrow. So who could be her "nearest and dearest"? The pub-landlord and the grocer of Bucklebury? The teacher who sold the pics of her to the papers? :bang:

Exactly! Its going to be people like that Jessica person who spoke out about Catherine....they went to school together when they were children. No one in the know (someone who really is a current friend of Pippa) is going to speak about her....or they risk the chance of losing such a friendship. And honestly, getting rid of such a "friend" is something I think anyone would do not just Pippa.

I'm not a huge Pippa fan and I don't think she is that pretty. She can look boyish, I think Kate is way better looking then her. This stuff just shows how much she upstaged Kate at the wedding with that dress. It has been a couple of months and people are still focusing on Pippa who actually seems to be enjoying the attention. I don't think any other bridesmaid in the history of Royal weddings have had this sort of attention. I can't believe they are doing some sort of tv show on her. All she did was wear a tight dress which showed her butt at her sisters wedding. I don't think Kate thought it would garner this sort of press I think it was just a bad choice for a bridesmaid dress. I'm glad she and Harry haven't hooked up because then it would go so over the top! Unless she does something actually newsworthy they should just leave her alone and let her do whatever it is she does? Does anyone know what she does, I see pictures of her shopping etc but I have never seen one of her going to work. Does she have a job?

I don't think the article is right when it comes to Kate, but it definitely is on point with Pippa. I don't think Kate made a bad decision when she chose that dress for Pippa. Most bridesmaids look like crap, and Kate obviously did not want that for her sister or the little girls in her bridal party. I just think the media are clearly losing their minds over a plain girl who has no curves whatsoever. I mean if they really wanted to see a royal with a booty and some curves all they had to do was look to Princess Victoria of Sweden and the York sisters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom