Pippa Middleton: May 2011-May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I purchased the US Weekly with Harry and Pippa on the cover. Its basically bait and switch as it states:

1) Harry and Pippa did not meet for tea. The manager does not recall Harry bring ANY girls there.
2) Pippa and Alex (particularly Alex) found the interest in their relationship unnerving;
3) Apprarently the relationship has been under pressure for some time as Alex's job is demanding (he can't hangout every night or do the long weekend trips) and Pippa wants to travel abroad to France, South American and the States.
4) The couple agreed to meet in a few months time to see how it goes. Friends don't think a reunion will happen
5) Harry and Pippa get along like brother and sisters in law do...nothing romantic
6) Harry is still hanging out with Chelsy
7) Pippa is fairily chummy with Chelsy. So the Harry thing (if there was one) would be awkward
8) Pippa and George are just friends

So there you have it. As I stated before its a bait and switch to buy the magazine (although I get it every week) as it implies something might be going on but inside it acknowledges that nothing is going on.

Well, I purchased the US Weekly with Harry and Pippa on the cover. Its basically bait and switch as it states:

1) Harry and Pippa did not meet for tea. The manager does not recall Harry bring ANY girls there.
2) Pippa and Alex (particularly Alex) found the interest in their relationship unnerving;
3) Apprarently the relationship has been under pressure for some time as Alex's job is demanding (he can't hangout every night or do the long weekend trips) and Pippa wants to travel abroad to France, South American and the States.
4) The couple agreed to meet in a few months time to see how it goes. Friends don't think a reunion will happen
5) Harry and Pippa get along like brother and sisters in law do...nothing romantic
6) Harry is still hanging out with Chelsy
7) Pippa is fairily chummy with Chelsy. So the Harry thing (if there was one) would be awkward
8) Pippa and George are just friends

So there you have it. As I stated before its a bait and switch to buy the magazine (although I get it every week) as it implies something might be going on but inside it acknowledges that nothing is going on.
Thank You Zonk!
I almost bought Us at the store today!
I would have been really mad if I did and found a bait and switch!
US does that sometimes.:ohmy:

You are most welcome Vanya but it looks like the DM is reporting that Pippa and Alex are still together.

Who knows what is truth or fiction.

Wake me up when an engagement is announced.

Last edited:
You are most welcome Vanya but it looks like the DM is reporting that Pippa and Alex are still together.

Who knows what is truth or fiction.

Wake me up when an engagement is announced.

Hmmm...That looks like a piece from the Loudon camp.:ohmy:
It seems to me if Alex wants to keep Pippa he could and should of stepped out with her!:bang:
I think this article is an attempt by Alex to stay with her and or get her back.
Pippa on the other hand is keeping her options open.:flowers:
Smart move for an ambitious girl!!!:ohmy:
We shall see what happens, I could very well be wrong!:flowers:

:previous:

The article does not even say if she was a guest of the owner of the helicopter company or if she and her friends rented the aircraft... Where's the problem, anyway? Using a copter to come to locations off the beaten track is standard in Scotland as there are not many good roads once you leave the coasts. The difference between Pippa and Prince Andrew is the fact that Andrew used public funding to fly to private events while Pippa either payed herself or was a guest of the owner of the aircraft.

The difference between Pippa and Prince Andrew is the fact that Andrew used public funding to fly to private events while Pippa either payed herself or was a guest of the owner of the aircraft.
Exact Kataryn, if ain't my money, not my business, she could have arrived by Apollo 13 for all I care. Some will always find a reason to moan.

The article does not even say if she was a guest of the owner of the helicopter company or if she and her friends rented the aircraft... Where's the problem, anyway? Using a copter to come to locations off the beaten track is standard in Scotland as there are not many good roads once you leave the coasts. The difference between Pippa and Prince Andrew is the fact that Andrew used public funding to fly to private events while Pippa either payed herself or was a guest of the owner of the aircraft.
Agreed. When William and Harry flew the helicopter to the stag party (Peter Phillips?) or William landed one in Catherine's parent's garden - I can see the uproar, but Pippa is a private citizen and used no taxpayer money. I wouldn't be surprised if the charity paid for it, though, as having her compete put their cause in the headlines.
Now if Prince Harry had been flying the helicopter, that would be news.
I'm wondering if George Percy is one of those guys - you know, the ones who have a crush on you, would do anything for you and kind of hang around, hoping you'll be interested in being more than friends - sort of ready to pounce if your current boyfriend doesn't work out.
I've read conflicting reports that she dated George Percy in the past and that she didn't date him, but actually dated his current roommate back when they shared the flat.

Great job, Pippa. A 50 mile run and bike race is grueling and she did it by finishing in top 15 of the women.

If she wants to hire a helicopter rather than sitting hours in a car that should be her business. And why not wear eye make-up. There was no doubt she would be photographed so why not look her best.

Last edited:
I read that Pippa was seen looking at new flats in London.
I believe her current place is really a pied a terre used by the Middleton family when they are in the city.

(This might support the rumor that she'll soon get engaged to Alex Loudon, but on the other hand, she was accompanied by George Percy- again). I wonder what's going on.

Hi, Mirabel,
but I red in German society magazins, that she split with Alex Loudon (to be free for Gorge Percy?)!
BYe Bine

Agreed. When William and Harry flew the helicopter to the stag party (Peter Phillips?) or William landed one in Catherine's parent's garden - I can see the uproar, but Pippa is a private citizen and used no taxpayer money. I wouldn't be surprised if the charity paid for it, though, as having her compete put their cause in the headlines.
Now if Prince Harry had been flying the helicopter, that would be news.
I'm wondering if George Percy is one of those guys - you know, the ones who have a crush on you, would do anything for you and kind of hang around, hoping you'll be interested in being more than friends - sort of ready to pounce if your current boyfriend doesn't work out.
I've read conflicting reports that she dated George Percy in the past and that she didn't date him, but actually dated his current roommate back when they shared the flat.

I believe he was a flatmate when she dated that Jardine person (not sure of the full name at this moment).

:previous: Good grief! This newspaper (and I use the term very loosely) doesn't really know where or when to stop. :rolleyes:

Well the young lady with Pippa has apparently been doing some shopping but I'm not seeing bags and bundles in Pippa's arms. Maybe Pippa is just going along with her friend???? :flowers:

It seems not many are really interested in the "old nobility". I guess there a few that follow the Bourbons and Habsburgs which is nice for them nice they've all lost their "kingdoms".

Last edited:
Well the young lady with Pippa has apparently been doing some shopping but I'm not seeing bags and bundles in Pippa's arms. Maybe Pippa is just going along with her friend???? :flowers:

It seems not many are really interested in the "old nobility". I guess there a few that follow the Bourbons and Habsburgs which is nice for them nice they've all lost their "kingdoms".

Well the Borbons certainly have a Crown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom