Pippa Middleton: May 2011-May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that is not a nice outfit but I find most of what Pippa wears either unflattering or boring. I really don't why the press keep following her they don't follow anyone else's relatives.

The young and hip British royals and their young and hip relatives are a big hit with the press.

Wow that is not a nice outfit but I find most of what Pippa wears either unflattering or boring. I really don't why the press keep following her they don't follow anyone else's relatives.

They follow Pippa because, every time there's an article, people feel compelled to click on it and comment.
Doesn't matter if the comments are pro or con (in fact, I suspect the press prefers negative since that generates more controversy and gets more people involved).

If the public simply ignored the Pippa articles, there wouldn't be any; they have only themselves to blame.

Personally, I like following Pippa to see what she's wearing and what events she's attending. But, that's just me. ;)

Honestly, I don't think Pippa has found her style yet - she flip flops all over the spectum. Dull one day and whoopsie-do feathers the next.

Off topic, does Boris ever comb his hair.
And given this was supposed to be 'nice event" I :lol: when I saw someone had ditched their wine glass in the middle of the carpet.

The dress is hideous. She often looks better from the back than the front. If she wasn't Kate's sister, no one would notice.

I love Pippa's feathered dress! It's bright and tells me she has a sense of fun about her, and her attractive shoes match nicely. :) I like it much better than Jemima's outfit.

Pippa Middleton's alpine cheer:
Pippa Middleton dons a dirndl to head to the Austrian Alps for the Jahrmarkt festival – a traditional celebration of beer, bratwurst, schnapps and schnitzel-
Pippa Middleton's alpine cheer - Telegraph

Pippa Middleton: the thrills and frills of learning flamenco:

Columnist Pippa Middleton marks her 30th birthday by getting into a spin – with flamenco lessons-

Pippa Middleton: the thrills and frills of learning flamenco - Telegraph

What I like about Pippa is that she likes adventures and going out of her comfort zone. She's willing to try and cook different food and explore the world around her.

Pippa in a hula hoop - who knew. I like her writing style and her willingness to try things. Her amusing and natural attraction for a fine male body always cracks me up. Cheeky woman!

Well thank goodness she doesnt have fear of heights. Looking at tnose pictures made me light headed. Its nice she decided to help out though. I kind of like the girl.

Bit of a scrum with the paps. Of course, that dress is like candy to the tabs.

The dress is fully lined with flesh colored silk. It's not revealing. I would like it better without the jacket.

I like Nico because he puts on a good face in the middle of the paps, takes the lead through the scrum, and looks dapper while doing it. Not a bad combo if you're dating Pippa Middleton.

The year 2012 was an annus mirabilis for Sir Ben Ainslie. He became the most successful sailor in Olympic history, consolidating his haul of medals – four of them gold – from five consecutive Games.
This year hasn’t been too bad either: in September, as a member of Oracle Team USA he was on board the £5 million catamaran that made one of the greatest comebacks in sporting history. At 8-1 down in the America’s Cup against challengers Team Emirates New Zealand, they rallied to win 8-9 in an edge-of-the-seat contest that turned landlubbers around the world into avid sailing fans.

Pippa Middleton: Sir Ben Ainslie's new tiller girl - Telegraph

The engagement rumours, which seem to be spreading across the US, have been denied by several british royal reporters.

From a very practical POV - when and if Pippa becomes engaged, does anyone officially inform Clarence House and BP? It would be rude to let everyone read it in the Tabs, but her Pip-ness is not a member of the firm. Is there protocol on this or will someone (presumably Kate or Wills) spread the word informally or formally? Do they call Charles or his staff? Do they call HRH directly or call her staff?

And in the case of stupid rumors - does BP and CH just assume it's untrue until informed otherwise? This is a little awkward.

From a very practical POV - when and if Pippa becomes engaged, does anyone officially inform Clarence House and BP? It would be rude to let everyone read it in the Tabs, but her Pip-ness is not a member of the firm. Is there protocol on this or will someone (presumably Kate or Wills) spread the word informally or formally? Do they call Charles or his staff? Do they call HRH directly or call her staff?

And in the case of stupid rumors - does BP and CH just assume it's untrue until informed otherwise? This is a little awkward.

TBH, I don't see either Clarence House or BP or even any of the British Royal Family that would actually have anything to say on the matter of Pippa's engagement. She just happens to be the sister of the Duchess of Cambridge and is a private citizen just as Camilla's children and grandchildren are private citizens. Nothing is ever announced anywhere on them through official sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom