Pippa Middleton: May 2011-May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pippa does need to wear a bra that pink outfit is a really bad look. Generally she dresses ok I don't know why the press are so obsessed with her. You don't see any other Royal spouses family get this much attention. But Pippa really only has herself to blame she has courted the press. Pippa's book was a huge failure and she would never have got it if she wasn't Kate's sister as with most of the things she has been enjoying since her sister married into the family. Pippa needs to take a step back only problem is I think she LOVES the attention and the money she is making out of it except when it's critical. DM must not have any other news to report if they do a whole page on Pippa's dress sense which really isn't that great and I'm a little confused why they think she would or should have dress sense. I wonder how the Royal family feel about it?

The royal family knows the media will write about Pippa and the rest of the Middleton family. There's nothing they can do about it. That's how the media works.

I think Pippa is just living her life and trying her best to deal with the attention the best way she knows how. She puts on a good smile and get on with things.

I don't think she has courted the press. There is no way she could have anticipated the reaction to the bridesmaid dress her sister selected. Who really would have expected facebook pages dedicated to her ass. From the moment she followed her sister down the Abbey aisle she became a focus of media attention. Since then I think she has pretty much made the best of a bad situation and decided if the press are going to make money off of her she should as well and has just capitalized on it. Cannot say I blame her. I do congratulate her for handling the intrusions rather well,

Every now and then the media comes up with a story like that.

New approach to blame friends of Harry for the story.

Wonder if this was a planted story?

New approach to blame friends of Harry for the story.

Wonder if this was a planted story?

By whom?

The only people to benefit would be the Yorks, and I can't see the girls doing this.

Besides, I suspect the RF couldn't care less what Pippa does, as long as she doesn't get arrested.

By whom?

The only people to benefit would be the Yorks, and I can't see the girls doing this.

Besides, I suspect the RF couldn't care less what Pippa does, as long as she doesn't get arrested.

Yorks? What have they got to do with it?

Planted in terms of seeing who is taking to the press.

Yorks? What have they got to do with it?

Haven't you noticed that the negative coverage of Pippa is accompanied by unusually positive coverage for Beatrice and Eugenie?

It may be a coincidence.

(Who was it who said there's no such thing as coincidence?) :D

Haven't you noticed that the negative coverage of Pippa is accompanied by unusually positive coverage for Beatrice and Eugenie?

It may be a coincidence.

(Who was it who said there's no such thing as coincidence?) :D

I really don't think there's a connection.

How can I get a subscription to Waitrose Kitchen? I've searched the web but even the Waitrose archive is from last year. Is it a free publication in stores only? I'm hoping a UK member can explain. Thank you!

I think Pippa has done a great job saying as little as possible and dealing with the media. She did not marry William. She does not get HRH or any of the diamond perks that go with it. But she has to suffer a lot of intrusive press by virtue of being Kate's sister.

Both Kate and Pippa photograph well. Doesn't the British press need at least some celebrities? These two certainly qualify and Pippa, in particular, is out and about enough to give the press something to photograph and write about (which is what the press does for a living, after all).

Then people read the articles and post them here, and even more people read them.

Both Kate and Pippa photograph well. Doesn't the British press need at least some celebrities? These two certainly qualify and Pippa, in particular, is out and about enough to give the press something to photograph and write about (which is what the press does for a living, after all).

Then people read the articles and post them here, and even more people read them.

Catherine is not a celebrity. She is a royal. Royals, while public individuals, are not celebrities.

As for the case of Pippa as a celebrity, that's debatable, but the argument of "the British press need at least some celebrities" is a bit... Well, it's not like there are no famous people living in Britain who aren't royals.

Catherine is not a celebrity. She is a royal. Royals, while public individuals, are not celebrities.

As for the case of Pippa as a celebrity, that's debatable, but the argument of "the British press need at least some celebrities" is a bit... Well, it's not like there are no famous people living in Britain who aren't royals.

I have to disagree. Catherine gets the space she does in say, Vanity Fair or People in the US - because she is a celeb to their audience. She may be royal - but there are lots of royals who don't get the Tabloid space she does. There are lots of royals that the average person here does not give two figs about. A lot of royal men fall in that category.

You and I may consider her a royal - but there are lots of opinions in the world.

The royals aren't celebrities but they live in a celebrity culture and are celebrated people.

Pippa has gained some fame for being Catherine's sister. It's something that was done to Diana's sisters as well back in the 80's, although things are more intense today with modern day technology. There's a certain privilege being associated with the world's most famous royal families.

Laugh All You Like at Her Dumb Party Tips, but Pippa Has the Midas Touch:
Pippa

Laugh All You Like at Her Dumb Party Tips, but Pippa Has the Midas Touch:
Pippa

It's very true. I'm glad for her that her career isn't being hurt and that she's not letting the fame that she never sought or asked for define her. And I love that she's refused interviews.

maybe shes on the trip now but she was spotted in london on the 29th

The Sunday tabloid says they are engaged and that it will be officially announced next Friday for her birthday.

Well if its true or not we'll find out next week...she does seem very happy with him and I wouldn't be surprised...he is already 35 and they probably have been dating since late last yr..if he knows she is the one why wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom