Pippa Middleton: May 2011-May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Does anybody else notice how pigeon-toed Pippa appears to be? I'm surprised she doesn't make a more conscious effort to correct her gait. Maybe she can't help it but it does appear awkward in photographs.

Does anybody else notice how pigeon-toed Pippa appears to be? I'm surprised she doesn't make a more conscious effort to correct her gait. Maybe she can't help it but it does appear awkward in photographs.

Well, Pippa's legs looks so good to me that I don't pay attention to any of that.

Anastasia ‏@Anastas63115425 6h
Pippa Middleton in Vanity Fair US July 2013 WOW ! She looks amazing : @VanityFair @HelloHkittybaby pic.twitter.com/KKnYaA1HM6

Beautiful pictures of Pippa.

Victoria Arbiter ‏@victoriaarbiter 27m
Along with her column for Waitrose #PippaMiddleton can add Vanity Fair Contributor to her resume. Her 1st interview is with Roger Federer.

Tim Ewart ‏@EwartRoyale 37m
Pippa reveals in Vanity Fair how she and Kate queued from 5am to get Wimbledon tickets to see "hero" Henman in 04.

ANOTHER magazine job for Pippa Middleton! Aspiring lifestyle guru lands new role as Vanity Fair contributing editor | Mail Online

Last edited:
Vanity photos are lovely but then they always are IMO ... contributing editor... she may need to take creative writing course IMO her style is as with her cookbook, bland and lacking in content but good luck to her girl of the moment go get 'em while she can.

Seriously - contributing editor to VF?! And that's directed more toward the magazine than Pippa herself. Really seems to be slipping in quality. In any case, let's hope her articles are better than Katie Nicholl's :wacko:

You took the words are out my mouth, Super_Baroness.

Seriously - contributing editor to VF?! And that's directed more toward the magazine than Pippa herself. Really seems to be slipping in quality. In any case, let's hope her articles are better than Katie Nicholl's :wacko:

So the quality is slipping but apparently you haven't read the articles yet?

That is a really unfair statement. We will be in a position to criticise (or not) when they are available.

This girl got a good degree in English (not easy) at a really good university. I would assume (I can do that because you have) that she was asked to present some pieces first, and that she shows potential. She isn't going to be Pulitzer prize grade but for goodness sake, give the girl a chance.

Contributing Editor ... It is good that Ms. Middleton got employment offers. I highly doubt that she will have anything interesting to say.

Last edited:
Contributing Editor ... It is good that Ms. Middleton got employment offers. I highly doubt that she will anything interesting to say.

Ms. Middleton lives in an interesting city, enjoys an interesting lifestyle, knows interesting people, and has a unique 'in' with a highly prestigious family. Surely she has something interesting to say and will not just write about her cat's preferences or her opinions of others' looks and clothing.

A contributing editor for such a magazine is frequently chosen for her/his opportunities to observe things and people that others do not have, so perhaps your doubt is misplaced. I also imagine that her degree in English will help her to write sentences which are complete, grammatical, and well-thought out.

:previous:
Hopefully you feel better after pontificating and lecturing. There is a legion of various contributing editors/bored rich women with or without degrees in English. Contributing Editor is their usual profession. There is nothing wrong with nepotism and connections. Furthermore, Vanity Fair is just another gossip magazine. It is not even Town & Country.
Personally I prefer to read Brian Sewell's art column in Evening Standard. At least his English is impeccable and I learn new things about art.

Last edited:
I always wish Pippa very well in all the positive things she do. Vanity Fair is a pretty good magazine.

I always wish Pippa very well in all the positive things she do. Vanity Fair is a pretty good magazine.

Vanity Fair has been around for a long, long time and perhaps one of the reasons that they have is that they are a magazine of quality and print articles about things their writers know about.

Actually a contributing editor doesn't mean that Pippa will be working day to day at a desk editing articles. Usually contributing editor means that from time to time, she will submit an article for publication and its generally on a freelance basis. One of the nicer aspects of something like this is that if Pippa decides she needs to fly to the South of France to research something, she has the ways and means of doing it.

On another note, watching the replay of Queen Elizabeth's coronation in 1953, it was mentioned that one of the reporters/journalist for the Washington Times-Herald was Jaqueline Bovier future wife of John F. Kennedy and First Lady of the US.

"Up in the triforium, the medieval gallery above the nave, sat the gentlemen of the press. Particularly small cameramen were chosen to film from a cramped aerie above the organ loft. Among the journalists was one Jacqueline Bouvier, later Jackie Kennedy, then working for the Washington Times-Herald."

Read more: A medieval rite for the modern world

:previous:
Hopefully you feel better after pontificating and lecturing. There is a legion of various contributing editors/bored rich women with or without degrees in English. Contributing Editor is their usual profession. There is nothing wrong with nepotism and connections. Furthermore, Vanity Fair is just another gossip magazine. It is not even Town & Country.
Personally I prefer to read Brian Sewell's art column in Evening Standard. At least his English is impeccable and I learn new things about art.

VF is not just a gossip magazine. Over the past few years, I have read articles on the Stuxnet computer virus, the raid to kill Osama bin Laden, the the financing of major movies of the past, a captivating murder investigation in Beaumont, Texas, the travails of an American sniper in Iraq, a wonderful and continuing series by Michael Lewis on the financial meltdown of 2008-9 and its after effects, Truman Capote's publication of his final work, and a lot about royal history. And although I never shared a lot of his beliefs, Christopher Hitchens wrote a regular column for VF that was always interesting.

I like it as well, it is a nice color for Pippa.

Good to see Pippa & Carole.

The girl dresses the way she like to dress. What's wrong with that?

That last dress is a bit too girly for my liking; I prefer her more tailored, sleeker styles. But she has a lovely shape and looks nice in anything she wears. Not surprisingsly perhaps, I'd like to tie that hair back, but she looks less like Wallis Simpson when she wears it down. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom