Pippa Middleton: May 2011-May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know who Earl Percy has dated in the past?

Many people seem to have a type; Just wondering if Pippa is even his type.

Does anyone know who Earl Percy has dated in the past?

Many people seem to have a type; Just wondering if Pippa is even his type.
Nothing is known for sure about earl Percy himself. Certainly he's not a playboy type.But I do guess she may be well his type,just because one simple reason: the opposits usually attract each other.He is a blond guy, she's a brunette etc.

If Pippa Middleton stands the chance of becoming a "Dutchess" out of the deal, then I am quite sure Earl Percy is most definitely her type. Not entirely convinced of the "love" thing though.

Last edited:
If Pippa Middleton stands the chance of becoming a "Dutchess" out of the deal, then I am quite sure Earl Percy is most definitely her type. Not entirely convinced of the "love" thing though.

Well, Charles was "in love" with Diana but Camilla was his "dearest friend" and we all know which of his marriages is the happy one. There are many ways of marital love and one based on trusted and deep friendship and companionship is not the worst one if your marriage requires that you are a working team as well as a married couple.

To preserve an inheritance like that of the Northumberlands in our times needs a real good team effort and I'm sure Pippa would be good as a part of the "reigning" ducal couple.

To preserve an inheritance like that of the Northumberlands in our times needs a real good team effort and I'm sure Pippa would be good as a part of the "reigning" ducal couple.

A marriage to preserve an inheritance is rather old fashioned for this day and age. In the past these were usually unhappy marriages of convenience yet a formal title for the incoming party did become the comforting factor. Not quite certain who would be using who here.

Last edited:
:previous:
Marriages to preserve and increase capital within certain families are still practiced in the British caste society and many other parts of the world. There is nothing wrong with that. When based on clear understanding of the situation, sensible expectations and mutual respect, matches of convenience can be very successful.

Last edited:
Gosh, I felt for her with all those journalists and TV cameras crowding round her; she was a lot more polite than I would be if I'd just finished a 56 mile skiing race. I'd have told them to go and stuff themselves and find a comfortable chair and a hot drink.

She must be incredibly fit to post such a good time.

Pippa & The Middleton Family have conducted themselves beautifully; throughout the entire romance and marriage of Catherine & William.
I for one hope that the public speak up and don't allow any media 'building her up just to bring her down' without a backlash.
What other Family does anyone know of that would put up with all the nasty stuff written and spoken about them, and not retaliate or reply out of spite?
They are incredibly well mannered, and respectful of the BRF.
Please people support the supporters !!! < this family are the foundations on which Catherine can lean on whenever she feels the need to!
Protect them, so that they may protect her in the future.
We all need to value our Monarchies if we wish to keep them!!!
If Pippa gets a little attention, (and she is coping with it well), is that a bad thing?
She is not a half dressed "celebrity" singing lurid lyrices or posing naked !!! < She is a loyal Sister and Friend who shows maturity and composure < Someone little girls can read about without Mothers having to worry their daughters may want to emulate one day!!
If she isn't coping, write to the Magazines suggesting they give her a break.
In the mean time I wish her well with every endeavour, I hope she is as successful and happy as her her smile is bright!
Be proud or the BRF & those who help them achieve what they do!
A trusted Friend and Sister to our Future Queen should be looked after!
Be nice & never nasty!:flowers:

LovelyKate said:
And no pics of Pippa and Carl Philipp together! Imagine all the rumours that would have started if that happened. :ROFLMAO:

I don't see why there would have been any pictures, Pippa wasn't there to meet him she was there for the race. Also CP attended with Sofia.

:previous: I think you are missing some of LovelyKate's message. More tongue in cheek.

I took it with a bit of sarcasm as well as fun. More like..what no pics of CP and Pippa?!:ROFLMAO: As if there should have been. Also, adding CP to the various names of people Pippa is supposed to have been dating.

Last edited:
Do be careful; if some of the less reputable newspaper read your post (and that of LovelyKate's), you may well be guilty of starting a new rumour!
Imagine the headlines:
- "Pippa dating a Swedish Prince!"
- "Is the younger Middleton sister set to become a Princess as well?"
- "Carole's greatest ambition fulfilled!"
- "The Prince's girlfriend dumps him amid reports of affair with Pippa!"
- "Is Swedish Parliament about to change rules to make Carl Philip heir again because of Pippa effect?"
- "Kate furious Pippa may outrank her!"
- "Earl Percy's broken heart: worldwide exclusive!"

What a field day they would have! :D

Zonk said:
:previous: I think you are missing some of LovelyKate's message. More tongue in cheek.

I don't seem to get sarcasm when there's no point to it. :)

Pippa did very well this weekend, props to her!

I have to say that I'm quite impressed by Pippa Middleton's participation in Vasaloppet, and she did a very good time for someone who is a novice on skis, her time was 7 hours 13 minutes, the winner among the women racing, Vibeke Skofterud, had a time of 4 hours 8 minutes, and she is a professional skier.

Vasaloppet is in it self not a charity race, even if some people like Pippa Middleton, do it for charity. This year there were 14 212 people coming to the start of the race. Vasaloppet is part of the long-distance-race world cup. Vasaloppet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do be careful; if some of the less reputable newspaper read your post (and that of LovelyKate's), you may well be guilty of starting a new rumour!
Imagine the headlines:
- "Pippa dating a Swedish Prince!"
- "Is the younger Middleton sister set to become a Princess as well?"
- "Carole's greatest ambition fulfilled!"
- "The Prince's girlfriend dumps him amid reports of affair with Pippa!"
- "Is Swedish Parliament about to change rules to make Carl Philip heir again because of Pippa effect?"
- "Kate furious Pippa may outrank her!"
- "Earl Percy's broken heart: worldwide exclusive!"

What a field day they would have! :D

That's exactly what I was thinking about!! Thanks for sharing my sense of humour! ;)

Now we can all rest - assured that these two are bonded at least by genuine affection and friendship....:flowers:

True; I think he must care about her quite a bit to put up with the relentless press coverage.

(If it turns out they are serious and decide to marry, I'll be rooting for them!)
:flowers:

So Pippa is in the news again with suggestions that she and George Percy are becoming more involved. So can anyone tell me who he is? Related to the BRF? I know he is to inherit alot through his family but who are his family? I must have missed it somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom