Pippa Middleton: May 2011-May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I posted in Pippa's thread, the editor of the Daily Mail testified to Leveson the other day that 300-400 paparazzi photos of Pippa land on his desk every single day. He also said that they have decided not to use them as they are intrusive. You'll see pics of her in the DM at events and weddings etc because they are considered to be public events.

The British press tend not to print paparazzi photos which are intrusive. The editor of Hello, for example, said today at Leveson that they were offered the picture of Will and Kate on the beach from the other day but chose not to run it as it was intrusive. But, foreign media outlets did buy it and so we saw it online.

I can understand Pippa's frustration here. From what I see she hasn't done anything to encourage this kind of treatment, she's gone about her daily life in much the same way as she did before the wedding.

Last week I posted that Pippa was seen in my local train station This week the newspaper tells me that Pippa was literally on my doorstep at Carlton Towers (I can see this place from my bedroom window!) attending a two day shooting party.
Carlton Towers is the Yorkshire home of The Duke of Norfolk, Pippa was a guest of Edward Fitzalan- Howard and his wife the current Duke and Duchess. The Duke's son and heir, Miles Fitzalan-Howard (who i've had the pleasure of seeing) is 24 years old, and a potential "suitor" .

Side info: The Duke of Norfolk is Earl Marshal, which is the eighth of the Great Officers of State in the United Kingdom, ranking beneath the Lord High Constable and above the Lord High Admiral. The Earl Marshal has responsibility for the organisation of State funerals and the monarch's coronation in Westminster Abbey.

Last edited:
Are not the Duke and Duchess separated and in the process of divorcing. I believe that was the reason given for them not attending the wedding in April.

Last edited:
Indeed, from what i've heard locally they're going through a trial separation.

Last week I posted that Pippa was seen in my local train station This week the newspaper tells me that Pippa was literally on my doorstep at Carlton Towers (I can see this place from my bedroom window!) attending a two day shooting party.
Carlton Towers is the Yorkshire home of The Duke of Norfolk, Pippa was a guest of Edward Fitzalan- Howard and his wife the current Duke and Duchess. The Duke's son and heir, Miles Fitzalan-Howard (who i've had the pleasure of seeing) is 24 years old, and a potential "suitor" .

Interesting.

Is Miles the reason for the invitation, do you think?
Or does the Duke just want an interesting "mix" for his party? ;)

Interesting.

Is Miles the reason for the invitation, do you think?
Or does the Duke just want an interesting "mix" for his party? ;)

I'm trying to find out the local gossip, but many seem to think Miles was the reason. :flowers:

frankly i never understood all the hype around her. she is not super pretty she is average..
and this media created hype over her figure.. is nonsense. she does nothing scandalous other then dress badly at times.

all she seems to do is go to work with a coffee in her hand ..go home shop and hangout with her friends on the weekends ... she is completely boring. but the media keeps trying to invent this buzz about her its silly

frankly i never understood all the hype around her. she is not super pretty she is average..
and this media created hype over her figure.. is nonsense. she does nothing scandalous other then dress badly at times.

all she seems to do is go to work with a coffee in her hand ..go home shop and hangout with her friends on the weekends ... she is completely boring. but the media keeps trying to invent this buzz about her its silly

I don't think they (the media) do invent it; I believe it is supply and demand.

There are plenty of websites devoted to Pippa, and there's little real information about her. So the demand is met by innocuous photos and wild speculation (about Pippa dating Harry, for example. Those of us on this forum know it's nonsense, but the idea is still being tossed about on other sites).

Actually, Pippa is the nickname for Philippa and I wonder if these parents realize that, or even care.

You beat me to it Baroness, I was just going to ask if these children were actually named Pippa or Philippa.

The name Pippa is in the list and that's the official name. I guess people who name their child after a celebrity don't really care what the original name is.

Can someone post the article about Pippa filing a lawsuit for more privacy protection as a private citizen, I couldn't find it!

IMO.. the more I read about Pippa either here or anywhere else it crops up, all I can say is that the woman has business smarts. This is the woman that Sarah Ferguson wishes she set an example for.

It started with THE dress. THE perfect behind. Perhaps a media frenzy of what to focus on now that Kate is safely married and by the looks of things (and with Wills known aversion to press) untouchable,

In all due respects I do think that the paps have hounded Pippa but with savvy, she's turned it all to her advantage. THE behind has smarts enough to make the best of it all. and a nice bank account to boot.

I don't think for a minute it was intentional and that she courted the attention. After all, Kate did choose the dress she wore and thought it was fitting (pun intended) but to take something that could drive someone else into hibernation and scream and turn it to their own advantage is pure business genius.

The Middletons taught their children well.

Last edited:
Imagine the media frenzy when Pippa starts dating again!

(Or perhaps she is, and is keeping it very quiet? Since she can't even buy coffee without someone taking a picture, maybe she can't go out to dinner with a man in public. She and Alex split some time ago, so it seems likely she'd be seeing someone by now.)

It's amazing how a lot of newspapers focus on Pippa despite a lot of other world news,just at the same time.
The media reports that Pippa is dating George Percy, so she will be a duchess. I believe if that's true, it proves clearly that Pippa is a social climber. Well, maybe the friendship it's key for everything .As for me, Pippa and Kate seem to be very different, it's definitely a contrast between them.I feel pity for Pippa's ex-boyfriend Alex.
Pippa Middleton 'dating' George Percy, heir to the Harry Potter castle | Mail Online
Pippa Middleton 'dating' heir to Duke of Northumberland - Telegraph
Pippa Middleton 'dating Hogwarts heir George Percy' | Metro.co.uk

I was just about to post this!
Pippa Middleton 'dating' George Percy, heir to the Harry Potter castle | Mail Online

It seems to be all over the papers.
The articles hint that Pippa has been seeing George since the summer but they couldn't reveal it until the split with Alex had been over for some time.

Well, I hope she does marry George, if only to show up those snobs who say the Middletons aren't good enough for the RF and the aristocracy! Go Pippa!

But I bet the press will really hound her now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom