Pippa Middleton: May 2011-May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's face it. We love weddings. We especially love royal weddings and I'm seriously looking forward to being glued to my keyboard if and when there is a royal engagement announced.

I think most of us here on these forums do find the family related to members of the British royal family as interesting and right now Pippa's wedding is as close as we're going to get to a royal wedding and we're making the most out of it. I'm sure Pippa and James and their families really wish the public interest would fade away into the sunset and leave them to celebrate in peace but they realize that's a pipe dream and have learned to live and adapt with public interest since Will and Kate announced their engagement.

I've found myself even thinking "hmmm... its 12:18 now and its 5:18 Pippa time and she most likely is getting up and getting ready to get her hair done and prepare for the wedding.". I just hope her day is all she ever wanted it to be.

Count me in for a whopping decline on that haggis canape too. I'm not that adventurous at all.

I have said before of course they can spend their money anyway they want. I am allowed to have opinion and to me it's a bit sad and seems a over the top wedding. Makes me think they are trying to have a wedding bigger and better than most people in their position. Is she wanting a wedding as much like her sisters as she can. Which I think is sad. I think the minister in his sermon summed it up for me.

Seriously? What do you mean by 'their position.' :huh: And what's so sad? To the contrary, it seems to me a very happy occasion to rejoice about. In the story you linked earlier, it was clearly stated in the attached video that Kate had 1900 guests at Westminster Abbey in 2011. Pippa has 150 invited guests. I don't see how that comes close to Pippa 'wanting a wedding like her sister's.' It's not like her sister's, but it's going to be special for Pippa. I'm sure that Pippa, Kate, and everyone involved want the day to be special for Pippa and James. All of us spectators on the sidelines have nothing to do with it, so I don't see any reason to get worked up about it in a negative, judgmental way.

The ceremony will take place in the family's church with a reception at the family home and an evening celebration at a nearby estate. No matter what Pippa did, there would be a lot of excessive OTT blather, criticism and innuendo in the media. Some of the reporting is unconfirmed gossip.

Personally, I try to keep an open mind. I realize I don't know everything, and sometimes what we read that's available to us can be strewn with unconfirmed rumors, unsubstantiated gossip, and even made-up trivia, like the 'no-ring, no-bring' storyline that made the rounds when the media had nothing else to write about. :ermm:

Oh well, try not to be too 'sad' tomorrow @royal_rob, when everyone else directly involved in Pippa's wedding will be having a grand time and a very memorable day. I wish Pippa and James well. Not that they really need my well wishes. I just think that happy occasions should be met with positivity and goodwill. :lucky:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom