The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2016, 06:56 AM
Majesty

Photos 'stolen from Pippa Middleton iCloud account' barred from publication by judge

Photos 'stolen from Pippa Middleton iCloud account' barred from publication by judge - ITV News

Old 09-30-2016, 08:58 AM
Heir Apparent

What Pippa might wear?
The DM is really reaching! But I admit I read the article, so I guess they got what they wanted- a response.

Old 09-30-2016, 10:15 AM
Majesty

Assuming George and Charlotte will be attendants. I'd not leapt to that conclusion yet (and maybe off topic). One thing for sure: everything from date to venue to decor to... will be well scrutinized.
Old 10-01-2016, 07:12 AM
Courtier

It will well depend on the wedding theme I imagine.

As their Auntie's niece and nephew I can't see Charlotte and George not being there. But very possibly in the background rather than the foreground. It's not like they'll be any the wiser and take umbridge!

I have no idea who (other he has a celeb MIC brother? Spencer?) James' family are. It could very well be an all adult bridal party which would save a lot of hassle all round.

Which ofcourse doesn't absolve Kate herself from being a member of the party!
Old 10-01-2016, 08:10 AM
Majesty

James Matthews has nieces (his half-sister's offspring) but whether they'll form part of the bridal party, who knows.

The tabloids are fond of printing all these flights of creative imagination from top designers while waiting for Royal weddings (though Pippa's of course isn't Royal!) Do any of these sketches resemble anything the bride ends up wearing? Not usually, but it fills up half a page or so in the newspaper concerned while we wait!
Old 10-02-2016, 02:43 AM
Courtier

I expect the general media train of thought is can Pippa upstage herself(!) as she did Kate!

Now there's a nip it all in the bud and cost saving idea of the month! ...... Say Yes to that dress! .....
Old 10-07-2016, 02:56 AM
Royal Highness

Pippa's ex, Alex Loudon, is engaged to Kristina Vanderheyden. He seems to like sporty, brunette women with tanned skin.

Alex and Pippa still seem friendly so they will probably attend each other's wedding, unless they opt for a very small and intimate wedding, then maybe not.

Anyways, I'm happy for Alex.
Old 10-09-2016, 04:19 AM
Courtier

Pippa did appear to be completely besotted by Alex and "said to be" devestated when he left her because of the media circus in the aftermath of the royal wedding, the whole Her Royal Hotness rubbish! I didn't know they were still friends. Interesting.

Wasn't there someone else between Alex and James?
Old 10-09-2016, 12:41 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Anna View Post
Wasn't there someone else between Alex and James?
Nico Jackson.
Old 10-16-2016, 04:25 AM
Courtier

Did I miss the obvious?

The DM article is all about the yet to materalise dress (as if it or it's creator will become known prior to the day) and nothing about the date!

Come back to us when you have some real news!

Because yes we are interested, though many of us pretend we are not! Hmm ....
Old 10-16-2016, 06:10 AM
Majesty

Well, I for one am interested; 'rubbing hands'!! The gown, the bridesmaids, pageboys, guests' outfits, is it going to be a snowy Highland wedding?...Just love it all, especially winter ceremonies.
Old 10-16-2016, 11:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Oh yes.... I love a good wedding too and this one is about as close as we're going to get right now to a "royal" wedding. It will be done with style and with taste and I just have to know that the venue will be gorgeous. There will be royals at the wedding and maybe even *in* the wedding.

I do have a pretty good idea of when the date will be for it. It will be between right now and the end of the world as we know it. Somewhere on that time line.
Old 10-16-2016, 05:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Pippa Middleton sets a date for her wedding next year to fiance James Matthews | Daily Mail Online

I admit I'm interested in the wedding, but this article is ridiculous! Doesn't mention the dress or the date!
Just an excuse to get a Pippa article in the papers.

Still, those save-the-date cards are supposed to be sent out 6 months in advance. If Pippa's including them in her Christmas cards, sounds like a summer wedding is planned?
Old 10-16-2016, 05:57 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
Pippa Middleton sets a date for her wedding next year to fiance James Matthews | Daily Mail Online

I admit I'm interested in the wedding, but this article is ridiculous! Doesn't mention the dress or the date!
Just an excuse to get a Pippa article in the papers.

Still, those save-the-date cards are supposed to be sent out 6 months in advance. If Pippa's including them in her Christmas cards, sounds like a summer wedding is planned?
The media is getting kinda restless over the fact that they haven't heard anything about Pippa's wedding plans.

A.W. TOZER
Old 10-16-2016, 06:18 PM
Imperial Majesty

I can imagine that it would be stressing for Pippa planning her wedding these days. Its stressful enough planning for family and friends and making sure she's got everything the way she wants it to be without the global wolf at the door hungry for details.

I don't envy her one bit right now.
Old 10-16-2016, 07:08 PM
Majesty

it would be a strange move for pippa to send the 'save the date' cards along with xmas cards, in my opinion. that's just a weird way to do it. i think the DM is inventing... :)
Old 10-16-2016, 07:43 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
The media is getting kinda restless over the fact that they haven't heard anything about Pippa's wedding plans.
It isnt the media per se - this wasnt in any other paper. ITs just Mail online. I'd even be surprised if it made the Daily Mail paper. Other online publications might pick up on it - could make Hello perhaps. But thats about it.

Im only mentioning it so that those not in the UK get a better idea of the reality.

Tabloids will chase harder once the date is set and known.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 10-16-2016, 07:55 PM
Imperial Majesty

To be honest, what I'd like to see is Pippa being able to keep everything and anything under the radar and then announce her wedding the day after to the public.

Its not going to happen I'm sure but it'd be nice for Pippa and James to have their day without public intrusion.
Old 10-16-2016, 09:12 PM
Imperial Majesty

What does it say that I was more interested by the second story about the politician riding a bike in the corridors of parliament

I doubt she is sending the, out with the Christmas cards. Won't happen. Paper just covering their tracks in case they don't get their hands on a copy 'oh because they hid them in wedding cards.' As for the dress, pick dome random designer and what they think will be a flashy price tag. Anyone who watches wedding dress shows, knows dresses can go way higher and considering her ring, feel her dress likely will. Doubt will be off rack even designer off rack.
Old 10-17-2016, 06:58 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post

6 months? I've never known it to be that much time. So I googled wedding invitation etiquette , and it says the standard is for it to be sent out 6-8 weeks in advance of the wedding, with 3 months advanced notice for destination weddings.

Look at William and Catherine, they sent out their invites in Feb 2011, and they married two months later.

I think Pippa will follow that same pattern. When she sends her invitations out, her wedding will probably be a couple of months later.

Closed Thread

Tags
duke and duchess of cambridge, kate middleton, new york, pippa middleton