Pippa and James Matthews and Family 1: May 2017 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful news! Congrats to Pippa and James.

I actually can see Pippa having one of her siblings as a godparent.

wow, plenty of babies lately in that family! kate announced her pregancy with louis and shortly after harry got engaged. now that kate is back from maternity leave, pippa gives birth and meghan announces her pregnancy. seems like it is non stop family events in the BRF lately...

wow, plenty of babies lately in that family! kate announced her pregancy with louis and shortly after harry got engaged. now that kate is back from maternity leave, pippa gives birth and meghan announces her pregnancy. seems like it is non stop family events in the BRF lately...

Both on the same day. :shock:

Many congrats to Pippa, James and the Middleton & Matthews families respectively! :)

Congrats to Pippa and James on the happy news. My personal theory is that one of the baby's names (either first or middle) will be Michael after both Pippa's father and James's younger brother who passed away in his 20s while climbing Mt. Everest. Maybe James called it as a first name, hence why Spencer used it as a middle name for his son?

Since they are not public figures, I suppose they won't announce the name. I guess we will only know through a family member or some friend.

Since they are not public figures, I suppose they won't announce the name. I guess we will only know through a family member or some friend.

She might casually announce it as she did with her pregnancy in the fitness column. For example, she might write about workout tips for new moms and say "one way I found to workout and still spend time with (insert name here) is ..."

We’ll definitely know the name. There was a lot of interest in Pippa’s pregnancy. The birth announcement trended worldwide on Twitter.

It almost seems like there is a baby production line going on here. Louis is born and Pippa is pregnant. Pippa delivers a son and Meghan is pregnant. I'll not be very surprised if when Meghan delivers, we'll hear Eugenie is expecting. Or Kate expecting her 4th. :lol:

The next young generation of royal babies and their buddies are quickly turning into a good sized posse. Let's hope that the boys eventually catch up to the girls.

I'll not be very surprised if when Meghan delivers, we'll hear Eugenie is expecting. Or Kate expecting her 4th. :lol:

And after Eugenie delivers we'll hear that Lady Gabriella Kingston is expecting.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, congratulations to Pippa and the Matthews/Middleton families! I'm sure George and Louis are pleased about having a boy to play with - they're outnumbered with all the Windsor girls ?

They'll have to register the birth which will include his name. Are birth certificates not public records in the UK?

Delighted for them… though I really felt they were having a girl…. he will have a cousin who will be only a few months older than him !

Joyous news for Philippa and James! The happiest days are when babies are born.

I just assumed it was a boy all along. As I'm assuming that Megan will have a girl

Busy for the Middleton family and busy for the royal family but two different things. It's been busy for the royals with two royal weddings, two royal babies and another baby and wedding on the way. But the second baby would be Lena not baby Mathews.

Happy news for the family. Two new grandsons both for the Midfletons and Mathews. Baby Mathews will have a cousin to play with on either side :flowers:

I could see Spencer and Kate as godparents or such. It is very common for you to use a sibling as godparent. Even among royals. And James and pippa are close to their siblings.

Michael would be a nice nod to both families.

Eight pounds and nine ounces is a good sized baby. ? Congratulations to the Matthews.

Eight pounds and nine ounces is a good sized baby. ? Congratulations to the Matthews.

All four Middleton grandchildren have been over 8 pounds: George 8 pounds 6, Charlotte 8 pounds 3, Louis 8 pounds 7, and now Baby Boy Matthews at 8 pounds 9.

Am I the only one who thought finally a Boy Cousin for George & Louis to break up all the Girls? [emoji1]. Lovely news & Congratulations to the Matthews, their Families & Friends!!

Congrats!

It’s interesting- within the larger Windsor family, George and Louis are outnumbered by the girls- by a lot. They’re it so far. Lol

Moving into the closest family- siblings and 1st cousins, Charlotte is the only girl so far. Meghan and Harry may have a girl though.

Pippa and James Matthews out for a stroll with their baby son near their west London home on Sunday.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6300037/Pippa-Middleton-James-Matthews-seen-son-time.html

Yes, and as usual, comments from people screaming that nobody cares!

But there's nearly a thousand comments already. ?

(It never seems to dawn on them that by commenting at all, they are in for more of the same. Some even claim the Pippa and James pay for PR to keep them in the news- which I don't believe for one moment. The Middletons are clickbait and the papers know it).

:previous:

Is she wearing Kate’s coat?

Possibly... or maybe Kate borrowed from her mom. She was at the odd stage of her pregnancy when she wore it and it wasn’t one of Kate’s usual brands. Either way I think it is the same coat.

Possibly... or maybe Kate borrowed from her mom. She was at the odd stage of her pregnancy when she wore it and it wasn’t one of Kate’s usual brands. Either way I think it is the same coat.

Yes, I think it was more likely that Kate borrowed her mom's coat as her own didn't look as well as this bigger size and cut. All pregnant ladies have experienced this problem in later months. Probably has done same with mom's things before but this time the color made it more obvious. JMO

Yes, I think it was more likely that Kate borrowed her mom's coat as her own didn't look as well as this bigger size and cut. All pregnant ladies have experienced this problem in later months. Probably has done same with mom's things before but this time the color made it more obvious. JMO

She also wore a blue dress from her mom a few years ago. My guess is there’s a lot of it going on in private, we just rarely see it in public. Pippa probably also gets in on the act.

I guess we’ll find out about the baby’s name soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom