Pippa and James Matthews and Family 1: May 2017 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm talking about that I'm used to seeing that special sparkling Pippa. Not talking about anyone loving the spotlight.

Admittedly, I don't click on The Mail so I don't know what these new photos look like but what is a "special sparkling Pippa"? She always looks the same too me, whether it was before or after her sister's wedding or after her own wedding in May.

Last edited:
No, I'm talking about that I'm used to seeing that special sparkling Pippa. Not talking about anyone loving the spotlight.

In these pictures, she's being photographed from a distance while dealing with a flat tire on her bike.

I think she just looks like a normal human going about her daily life dealing with a small annoyance. God knows I don't "sparkle" while dealing with a hassle like a puncture in my tires.

I find it very annoying she's followed on her everyday errands.

I'm just used to see Pippa out and about at events having a good time. I haven't seen that in a while, that's all. I hope she enjoyed her summer.

Last edited:
I find it very annoying she's followed on her everyday errands.

Your complaint would have a lot more merit, if you didn't click on the articles that had those pictures. But you do...

The way I see it those that click are just as guilty/unethical as the paparazzi themselves.

Your complaint would have a lot more merit, if you didn't click on the articles that had those pictures. But you do...

The way I see it those that click are just as guilty/unethical as the paparazzi themselves.

I'm sorry, Did I post the article with the pics? No! Same people who complain about those who looked at the pics, are guilty of looking at the pics too. So let's calm down.

Just pointing out on how senseless it is following the child riding a bike.

I'm sorry, Did I post the article with the pics? No! Same people who complain about those who looked at the pics, are guilty of looking at the pics too. So let's calm down.

Just pointing out on how senseless it is following the child riding a bike.

Um, I know you clicked because you claimed she wasn't sparkling in the pictures.

And no I'm not guilty of the same. I haven't seen the pictures. The last Pippa pictures I clicked on were of her at Wimbledon, aka an outing where she knew she would be photographed.

I just think it's senseless to blame the sleazy media when you're one of people who's making it profitable for them. There's a disconnect there.

Um, I know you clicked because you claimed she wasn't sparkling in the pictures.

And no I'm not guilty of the same. I haven't seen the pictures. The last Pippa pictures I clicked on were of her at Wimbledon, aka an outing where she knew she would be photographed.

I just think it's senseless to blame the sleazy media when you're one of people who's making it profitable for them. There's a disconnect there.

Yes, looked at the picture and remarked that it's totally senseless to pap her riding a bike.

Not sure why you're attacking me. That's okay though. Not everyone wake up on the right side of the bed.

The End

I like this shorter hair more than what she did the last time. She kept it straight, which is always a good decision. Kate should take note because those damned curls are aging

I like this shorter hair more than what she did the last time. She kept it straight, which is always a good decision. Kate should take note because those damned curls are aging

I agree actually. Kate's hair would look good styled more like Pippa's.

Poor Pippa!! The only human being on earth who is required to "sparkle" at all times, rain or shine, punctured tire or not.:bang: She had better be careful. Next thing you know, there will be rumors that she's is soooo unhappy. So just SMILE PIPS!!

We need a rolling eyes emoji. All I can say is different strokes for different folks.

(rolls her eyes and watches as some amused bystander rolls them back to her)
:whistling:

I admit I always look at the Pippa articles.
That particular one has nearly 700 comments, so I guess I am not alone. ;)

Pippa is and most always will be into the times ahead, a person of interest. Some people really want to know what is happening in her life. Some people really want to know what she's wearing these days. Some people could care less. The media is bringing to the people what they might care to read about albeit in the case of the Fail, exaggerations and unwanted speculations, but the information is out there if something should be interested. Nothing wrong with that.

She could pass into obscurity tomorrow and it probably would take me some time to realize it but that's because my interest in her isn't that big. The Kardashians could be whizzed away to a galaxy far, far away and I'd not notice as they're not on my radar as an interest. Most people talked about here at TRF in relation to the British are on my radar because I'm interested.

It'd be a sad, sad world if everyone only had one person to focus on and be interested in. Variety *is* the spice of life. :D

Hair looks great short and straight. Fresher. Would love similar on Kate. :flowers:

Saw on my yahoo home page. Surprise surprise, insinuating she is copying her sister :bang:

And even less shocking the baby bump talk has started. The suggestion being made that following her sister to a shorter hair cut, is some kind of bizarre sign she will soon announce her pregnancy. :ermm:

Well, Pippa also cut her hair short in 2014. So if it's a pregnancy signal she might have a secret toddler at home. Either that, or she just likes to change it up every few years.

Well, Pippa also cut her hair short in 2014. So if it's a pregnancy signal she might have a secret toddler at home. Either that, or she just likes to change it up every few years.

Don't give them ideas, never know when the fail is stalking looking for story ideas :whistling: Pippa love child at 8oclock. :lol:

Just waiting for the inevitable, joint christening stories. The whose bump is bigger. Whose maternity clothes better. God the stories that will come if Pippa is indeed pregnant.

Nice hair cut. Who's to know, James and Pippa may have chosen a two people family format; couples do. If not, given she is in her mid thirties I am expecting Pippa to be expecting (if not already) in the not too distant future. Especially if she and James of course, would like more than one.

And even less shocking the baby bump talk has started. The suggestion being made that following her sister to a shorter hair cut, is some kind of bizarre sign she will soon announce her pregnancy. :ermm:

I don't see why Pippa should announce her pregnancy, any more than she published the guest list for her wedding.
She isn't a public figure.

I don't see why Pippa should announce her pregnancy, any more than she published the guest list for her wedding.

She isn't a public figure.

She wouldn't make a formal announcement but as soon as she tells her friends and family and begins to look pregnant (if she does have kids), the press will report it.

She wouldn't make a formal announcement but as soon as she tells her friends and family and begins to look pregnant (if she does have kids), the press will report it.

Pippa is athletic and has a long torso, she could go deep into her second trimester before she looks unarguably pregnant. Maybe even later if you consider with Fall/Winter it will be sweater and coat time.

It would serve the media right if they were kept in the dark as long as possible.

I hope she's able to throw the media off till right before delivery at least...that last month things get hard to disguise even.

LaRae

I don’t remember, was there any official announcement of Pippa’s wedding? If so, who made it?

I don’t remember, was there any official announcement of Pippa’s wedding? If so, who made it?

I believe what happened is that the "official announcement" was Congratulations to them from William and Catherine

So much fun if they were both pregnant at the same time, though. :flowers:

A week or two before the Cambridge announcement either "Hello" or "OK" had a pic of Pippa strolling along in a "loose" style top and jeans with the baby speculation question mark topic of conversation. So expect a few more months of speculation! :lol:

So much fun if they were both pregnant at the same time, though. :flowers:

Two children same age would bring the two families closer then they already are, if that is possible. Hope they are boys that are healthy.

There was an official press release on April 12 from Kensington Palace! It was titled 'Media facility for members of the royal family attending the wedding of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' and announced the wedding itself ("Miss Pippa Middleton and Mr. James Matthews are pleased to confirm...") and the participation of prince George and princess Charlotte in the bridal party and the presence of the duke and duchess of Cambridge and prince Harry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom