Pippa and James Matthews and Family 1: May 2017 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a cute outfit!

LaRae

The Daily Fail seems rather obsessed with the fact Pippa's not wearing her wedding rings. Perhaps they are out for re-sizing. Whatever.

Anyway, Pippa looks great in both of these outfits. Love the heart shaped bag. She's no slouch when it comes to fashion.

Just more nonsense from the media...I wouldn't even give it a second thought.

LaRae

The Daily Fail seems rather obsessed with the fact Pippa's not wearing her wedding rings. Perhaps they are out for re-sizing. Whatever.

Anyway, Pippa looks great in both of these outfits. Love the heart shaped bag. She's no slouch when it comes to fashion.

Someone commented that the bag looked exactly like a box of chocolates! :lol:

(Pippa and James seem to be hanging out quite a bit with Eugenie and Jack these days. I hadn't even realized they were acquainted until I saw them at Pippa's wedding).

Someone commented that the bag looked exactly like a box of chocolates! :lol:

(Pippa and James seem to be hanging out quite a bit with Eugenie and Jack these days. I hadn't even realized they were acquainted until I saw them at Pippa's wedding).

Pippa has known the York girls for years, hasn't she? I recall seeing photos of Pippa and Eugenie at several of the same weddings over the years and they always seemed friendly. It's the rags who spread rumors about them not liking each other. Seems the tabloids were wrong. Go figure.

Anyway, it's nice that they are friends. They both seem like nice young women and they do run in the same circles.

Not her best look. Great color though.

LaRae

Pippa's dress is nice and I like how she was wearing green in Ireland - but that fascinator is... interesting!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like that casual look.

LaRae

Like her sister, she does casual much better. Looks good here :flowers:

The wedding :eek: The fascinator makes me think of a bridal shower or baby shower. When a hat is made for the bride/mom with all the bows and ribbons. And to top it off, the color seems morbid with the dress.

The dress is a beautiful color. But the big stitched flower is hideous.

Pippa's dress is nice and I like how she was wearing green in Ireland - but that fascinator is... interesting!

I actually like the dress, and the fascinator...but not together.

The dress is a nice style, but a different hat (perhaps something to pick up the pink in the flower) would look better.

The hat would work better with a neutral color.

The Daily Fail is at it again, trying to make the Middleton's look bad. It didn't work with Pippa's wedding, which turned out to be a classy affair WITHOUT horse drawn carriages and all the other things they decided she would have. Now, they've decided to make Pippa look bad by giving her a "girl Friday" to keep undesirables away from her. What rubbish. It's too bad there are people out there who actually believe this stuff. Oh well, that's "fake news" for you.:eek:

Leslie Mae, I agree. Fake news made up by malicious self-centered wicked injurious individuals have been around for years. It is just recently that the public is getting wise and talking out about this crap. KARMA is just around the corner. There is enough REAL problems in the world today that should be concentrated on and not nasty evils made up to embarrass individuals that have done nothin wrong, except to the jealous.

What the writer of the 'minders' article fails to note is that thanks to the irresponsible, biased and over the top trash which has been written about Pippa through the years she is subjected to unwanted attention from strangers. Her close friends, such as Camilla, are aware of this and have developed coping strategies to help shield her from unwanted intrusions. I'd do the same for a friend of mine. Perhaps the writer of the article is too nasty to have close friends and thus doesn't recognize the behavior.
Pippa and James pay someone to walk the dogs, so what. I bet they pay someone to clean the house too. People a lot lower on the financial totem pole pay for these services & aren't accused of living beyond their means or of getting above their 'station' in life.
The article was clearly playing to the upstart Middleton meme.

What the writer of the 'minders' article fails to note is that thanks to the irresponsible, biased and over the top trash which has been written about Pippa through the years she is subjected to unwanted attention from strangers. Her close friends, such as Camilla, are aware of this and have developed coping strategies to help shield her from unwanted intrusions. I'd do the same for a friend of mine. Perhaps the writer of the article is too nasty to have close friends and thus doesn't recognize the behavior.

I agree with your entire post but especially the above. :flowers: At some point one's sanity must be protected.

Last edited:
Pippa and James pay someone to walk the dogs, so what. I bet they pay someone to clean the house too. People a lot lower on the financial totem pole pay for these services & aren't accused of living beyond their means or of getting above their 'station' in life.
The article was clearly playing to the upstart Middleton meme.

You have said what I was trying to put into words. Pippa has good friends who are trying to protect her. It takes someone who has good friends to recognize this and the writer clearly does not understand.

Also, having a dog minder isn't just for the rich.:ohmy: This Middleton hate is just so awful but I have to say, the Middletons (all of them) have shown amazing grace and class in the face of some awful things said about them over the years. I admire them.:flowers

I sincerely believe that those that are being chopped to pieces in what we used to call "the media" quickly learn that these articles that strive to demean them, put "labels" on them and generally feed a load of crap to the public because it sells, realize that in life, there are annoyances such as mosquitoes and that "the media" is quickly reducing itself to the level of the cursed mosquito.

I put "the media" in quotation marks because as time passes, I've become more and more cynical about what is presented to the public. We live in an age of "fake news" and talking heads that make multi million dollar paychecks to spout this stuff to what they believe is a pretty empty headed society of people who will blindly believe what they spout simply because they're on their TVs or on their internet feeds. The world is quickly becoming a society of sheeple. That's baaaaaaaaad in my eyes. :whistling:

No wonder I'm turning more and more to books these days and bypassing social media and TV news channels and publications that seems like their only purpose to bring someone or something down. Praise is a rare commodity and good news stories are even rarer.

People like the royals and the Middletons and high profile people have better things to do with their lives than take in what is being said out there about them. They know what "the media" is and their aims and agendas and don't pay it any mind.

This Middleton hate is just so awful but I have to say, the Middletons (all of them) have shown amazing grace and class in the face of some awful things said about them over the years. I admire them.:flowers

So do I.

The Middletons have shown great forbearance, considering the venom directed at them (especially Carole) by the tabs.

Instead, they go quietly about their business, living well and paying their way and never scrounging for money and/or perks.

Who was it who said that living well is the best revenge?? :D

I like the style of the dress and the color but not the flower thing...and definately not her hat.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom