The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-21-2021, 12:41 AM
Administrator

Little Grace was pictured in her nanny‘s arm, but you can only get an idea of her size :

** dm article: Forget Meghan versus Kate... Granny Carole has got enough on her hands..**

Old 03-23-2021, 02:43 AM
Imperial Majesty

Pippa was spotted taking a stroll with baby Grace

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ime-birth.html

Old 03-23-2021, 05:52 AM
Aristocracy

Pippa looks terrific. Wonderful to see her out and about and looking so happy.
Old 03-23-2021, 08:06 AM
Administrator

Pippa was pictured in London again today:

** dm article: Break from mum duties! Smiling Pippa Middleton enjoys a stroll through west London ..**

And the first paparazzi photo of Pippa, James and both their children can be found in this video:

** bunte: Familienausflug mit Baby Grace & Arthur: Sie strahlen vor Glück! **
Old 03-25-2021, 12:28 PM
Imperial Majesty

Pippa out for the walk with her two children!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...on-Arthur.html
Old 04-14-2021, 03:38 AM
Imperial Majesty

Pippa with her second child Grace spotted yesterday 13 April afternoon in Chelsea

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...m-Chelsea.html
Old 04-14-2021, 05:49 AM
Aristocracy

Refreshing to see a mother wearing something nice when out and about:)
Old 04-14-2021, 09:01 AM
Courtier

she should be left alone! She is not a person of public interest.
Old 04-14-2021, 09:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nice Nofret View Post

She wouldn't be photographed so often if people weren't interested in her.
At least it isn't as bad now as it was before she was married.
Old 04-14-2021, 09:30 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nice Nofret View Post
I agree 100%. But because she is the sister of the future Queen Consort and because she wore a dress that fit spectacularly at her sister's wedding she apparently has enough of a fanbase to generate interest. And the DM has always been pro-Pippa.

I don't get it, but there you have it.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 04-14-2021, 10:00 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
I agree 100%. But because she is the sister of the future Queen Consort and because she wore a dress that fit spectacularly at her sister's wedding she apparently has enough of a fanbase to generate interest. And the DM has always been pro-Pippa.

I think I’m maybe of two minds about this. On one hand, she is a private citizen and deserves her space and privacy. On the other hand, I find both she and her brother to be lovely people and they appear to be quite warm and engaging. I follow her brother and his companies as well as their parents company on IG. So while I certainly it wouldn’t want her to be chased or abused by the media, I can’t say I don’t enjoy the occasional picture of Pippa and her family, particularly those when she is smiling and appears to be aware of the photographers but not angry about their presence.
Old 04-14-2021, 10:14 AM
Royal Highness

Whilst they are private people and don't deserve to have the media or public delving into their personal lives I think after 20 years they're used to it for better or worse, even though I'm sure it's annoying.

These days it's mostly just stories of Pippa/James out with their kids rather than mean spirited "Pippa's definitely not the kind of girl you marry" or worse or being chased down the street by paps when you're 19 years old.

With James Middleton he seems to use whatever interest people have in him to talk about things that are important to him like recently training your dog properly or joining the national conversation on mental health.
Old 04-14-2021, 10:16 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryVirginia View Post
Refreshing to see a mother wearing something nice when out and about:)
It is but to be fair to most mothers of babies & toddlers who don't have staff, they might have time for a blow dry and wear something nice too if they weren't so busy/frazzled/shattered.
Old 04-14-2021, 10:37 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavs View Post
Whilst they are private people and don't deserve to have the media or public delving into their personal lives I think after 20 years they're used to it for better or worse, even though I'm sure it's annoying.

These days it's mostly just stories of Pippa/James out with their kids rather than mean spirited "Pippa's definitely not the kind of girl you marry" or worse or being chased down the street by paps when you're 19 years old.

With James Middleton he seems to use whatever interest people have in him to talk about things that are important to him like recently training your dog properly or joining the national conversation on mental health.
I like James very much. He appears humble, unassuming, and somewhat vulnerable. I admire his courage speaking out freely about his mental health struggles.

I am rooting for him and looking forward to his wedding.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 04-14-2021, 11:37 AM
Courtier

Quote:
I like James very much. He appears humble, unassuming, and somewhat vulnerable. I admire his courage speaking out freely about his mental health struggles.

I am rooting for him and looking forward to his wedding.
Couldn’t have said it better myself. I like all of the Middletons, they seem like a wonderful family. But I agree very much about James. I think “I’m rooting for him” sums it up perfectly.
Old 04-16-2021, 07:18 AM
Administrator

Today Pippa was seen out with son Arthur:

** dm article: Mummy's boy! Pippa Middleton wraps up in a patterned coat and sunglasses as she takes..**
Old 04-16-2021, 08:10 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyflo View Post
It is but to be fair to most mothers of babies & toddlers who don't have staff, they might have time for a blow dry and wear something nice too if they weren't so busy/frazzled/shattered.

Also, Pippa knows she will be photographed, so she probably takes more care with her appearance.
Old 04-16-2021, 10:37 AM
Aristocracy

She certainly is fortunate to only have to walk one child at a time:)
Old 04-17-2021, 01:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

On the contrary, Pippa is very much a public figure. After all she is an author, been on television, edits for Waitrose (where she discusses her private life, pregnancy), she attends press and media events, publicly arrives with and attends with her sister...etc
It makes sense that there is paparazzi photos of her- very much in line with what is done with other people in the public eye.
Old 05-21-2021, 06:53 PM
Imperial Majesty

Pippa spotted as enjoying a scooter ride in London today

https://whatsnew2day.com/pippa-middl...ter-in-london/