The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-15-2020, 02:22 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
It's weird to see this thread active after almost 3 months. But good news for Pippa, since that means she's had some peace and quiet from the media the last couple of months.

I know Spencer and Vogue recently said they are going to start trying for another baby. I don't know if Pippa and James have similar plans but it would be cute. Their boys are only one month apart, if the second set were close in age too that would make for a lovely family dynamic.
Spencer and Vogue ecpecting their secong child ,a girl this time

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Theodore.html

Old 03-15-2020, 03:25 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
It's weird to see this thread active after almost 3 months. But good news for Pippa, since that means she's had some peace and quiet from the media the last couple of months.

I know Spencer and Vogue recently said they are going to start trying for another baby. I don't know if Pippa and James have similar plans but it would be cute. Their boys are only one month apart, if the second set were close in age too that would make for a lovely family dynamic.
Maybe the media decided no one needed daily updates on her walking the dogs. A break for a few months, people may want to see her baby/dog walking jaunts again. As that seems to be the only thing they show her doing. They have pretty much left her alone anyways, other then long distance walk shots.

Be interesting if Pippa had another child this year. Arthur has a close cousin on both sides, as Louis is only six months older then he is.

Quote:
Spencer and Vogue ecpecting their secong child ,a girl this time

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Theodore.html

Nice news for the family. I know people who suffer from polycystic and it can be a rough struggle to have children.

Old 03-15-2020, 03:31 PM
Nobility

Agreed, it would be nice if Pippa and James had another child this year.
Old 03-15-2020, 08:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Delighted for Spencer and Vogue.
Old 06-05-2020, 09:48 AM
Administrator

They haven't been seen for a while - and now Arthur is pushing the pram..

** dm article: Growing up fast! Pippa Middleton looks chic in neutrals as her 19-month-old son Arthur is spotted..**
Old 06-05-2020, 09:50 AM
Royal Highness

Lovely to see.
Old 06-05-2020, 09:55 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

** dm article: Growing up fast! Pippa Middleton looks chic in neutrals as her 19-month-old son Arthur is spotted..**
Lovely as Pippa is, this really must be a slow news day at DM Towers!
Old 06-07-2020, 05:24 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Arthur has grown so much! I appreciate that Pippa and James are private people but it would be lovely to see his little face.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 06-07-2020, 06:18 PM
Imperial Majesty

No, if they really have to shoot them for some reason, blurred face is all we need.

Not that we really need a 100th story about Pippa taking a walk. Let the kid's face at least be private.
Old 06-07-2020, 09:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Probably helps him balance. Toddlers tend to be a bit unsteady.
Old 06-08-2020, 12:55 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Arthur has grown so much! I appreciate that Pippa and James are private people but it would be lovely to see his little face.
Legal issue with minors. I do not know if the parents have to request it or it is automatic in British media now but the children's faces are always blurred.
Old 06-12-2020, 03:11 PM
Administrator

Pippa and Arthur have been spotted in the park and in the streets of London this week:

** dm article: Proud Pippa Middleton cuts a casual figure in jeans and an aviator jacket as she takes..**

** dm article: Just like Cousin George! Pippa Middleton channels the royal look as she dresses Arthur, 19 months..**
Old 06-12-2020, 07:01 PM
Nobility

Arthur is a blondie like cousin George.
Old 06-12-2020, 08:23 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunking View Post
Arthur is a blondie like cousin George.
If he is like George he will take after Grandpa Mike.

Both Pippa and Kate were a lot fairer when they were young.
Old 06-13-2020, 02:38 PM
Nobility

This is how my sister dresses my 2 yr old nephew, and I can guarantee she's not trying to dress him in an 'aristocratic fashion"

Who writes these articles???
Old 06-13-2020, 02:58 PM
Imperial Majesty

My very middle class male American playmates were also dressed in short pants before we started school.

This was longer ago than I care to reveal.

Anyway, maybe the DM...for reasons known only to the Fail, are attempting to slyly reinforce information from the controversial VF article...that all three of the Middleton women are desperately striving to be perceived as natural born aristocrats?

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 06-13-2020, 03:09 PM
Imperial Majesty

In most circles, if you were born in the past 40 years or so, boys didnt wear short pants except in the summer when you just call them shorts. So for many people, when you see boy children in short pants and such it screams 'we are posh or think so'. Depending on the current weather in London, he may just have been wearing shorts.

The buckled shoes and the rest of the look isn't anything odd though. Its the whole concept of 'no long pants till a certain age' that is. No evidence that Pippa is embracing that.
Old 06-13-2020, 06:50 PM
Serene Highness

I get loads of boys in dressed in short pants into my reception class. More culottes really. It's very just William but air think they are cute.
Old 06-14-2020, 01:49 AM
Imperial Majesty

Most boys and men in London will be seen in shorts in the summer months. I just do not think it is really noteworthy at all!
Old 06-14-2020, 07:05 PM
Heir Apparent

I think he dresses normally !