The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-05-2019, 01:36 AM
Imperial Majesty

Pippa, Ambassador of the Mary Hare School for Deaf Children, attends the Dreweatts Charity Art Auction, in aid of the Mary Hare School for Deaf Children which is Dreweatts charity of the year 2019, at Dreweatts Auctioneers in Donnington on 2nd September

https://www.dreweatts.com/news-insig...across-the-uk/

Pippa spotted in Central London on 17 September

https://www.profimedia.cz/similar/471540273

Old 10-15-2019, 02:58 PM
Administrator

Little Arthur already turned 1 today, October 15:

** dm article: Her birthday boy! Dressed-down Pippa Middleton dotes on her son Arthur on his first birthday ..**

Old 10-15-2019, 05:31 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Happy birthday Arthur! It'd be nice to see a proper photo of him but I understand why Pippa would prefer to keep him private. He's just a regular citizen as she and her husband are, after all.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 10-17-2019, 12:21 AM
Imperial Majesty

Not the first time we’ve heard this.

Matt Lauer wanted Pippa Middleton to work for The Today Show-
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...164816351.html

A.W. TOZER
Old 10-27-2019, 06:08 PM
Courtier

I don't know if it is OK to post this - Pippa is using cranial osteopathy to treat her baby. I never heard of this type of treatment.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art....html#comments
Old 10-27-2019, 06:16 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Looking up the usages of cranial osteopathy, it seems to be a safe and effective method to soothe a small child. Kind of like a gentle massaging. Often used if a baby is unsettled or having trouble sleeping. Perhaps Arthur is teething and the massaging calms him to sleep? Just my guess.
Old 10-27-2019, 06:28 PM
Imperial Majesty

I work with many babies who have had cranial osteopathy. When done right, it certainly is no concern for the baby.

It can help with things from sleeping issues to colic. And other growing pains.
Old 10-27-2019, 07:25 PM
Heir Apparent

As an adult I had cranial osteopathy… DIVINE ! I would fall asleep on the couch and woke up revigorated !
Old 11-19-2019, 01:33 PM
Imperial Majesty

Pippa, patron of the Disability Snowsport Uk, attended their biennial Snow Ball on 7 November

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5DdP8fn8jD/

Pippa with Arthur strolling around West London.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...er-stroll.html

Pippa enjoy a day out with Arthur in London

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ts-friend.html
Old 12-02-2019, 08:22 PM
Nobility

Looks like they are having a lot of fun!
Old 12-03-2019, 12:09 AM
Imperial Majesty

Slow news days when we get what the dozenth story 'Pippa takes a walk'

I love 'she is raising her son privately and has not made any public appearances yet'. I wonder if we should hear about Arthur's baby coming out ball some time soon
Old 12-17-2019, 10:53 AM
Imperial Majesty

True ! And one of these days is today too!

And another walk with baby Arthur in London

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...by-Arthur.html

Pippa with Arthur pictured as enjoy another one walk in London

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...undy-coat.html
Old 12-20-2019, 08:40 AM
Majesty

there's not a day that there aren't pictures in the press of pippa out and about, either with her little one, on her bike, going shopping, meeting a friend... yet she handles it with grace and elegance. and she is not even a royal! i think some other high profile couple of the BRF who recently complained about their media treatment should probably learn from pippa. she clearly understands that her royal association comes with perks, and deals with the downsides as any responsible adult would do.
Old 12-20-2019, 09:10 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
there's not a day that there aren't pictures in the press of pippa out and about, either with her little one, on her bike, going shopping, meeting a friend... yet she handles it with grace and elegance. and she is not even a royal! i think some other high profile couple of the BRF who recently complained about their media treatment should probably learn from pippa. she clearly understands that her royal association comes with perks, and deals with the downsides as any responsible adult would do.

Pippa is definitely a trooper. She's been hacked multiple times, even had her car broken into all by people trying to gain access to the royals. And despite all the hassle and paranoia this must of caused she's been such a strong support system to her sister and brother-in-law. Just for being linked to them she has received gross abuse, being spat on by Amy Winehouse , having Karl Lagerfeld say she's too ugly in the face to appear in public.

It's caused some personal heartbreak, losing Alex Loudon who couldn't cope with the media interest. Thankfully, she now has James Matthews who understands what it's like to be gossiped about because of a famous sibling (Spencer).

But I agree that she's remarkably well-adjusted all things considered. I know it's been harder for James Middleton and it's exacerbated his depression. I imagine Catherine feels some guilt over all this, as an older siblings you want to protect your younger sibs instead of bringing them extra burdens. I doubt the Cambridges ever take the Middletons for granted.
Old 12-20-2019, 01:42 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
Pippa is definitely a trooper. She's been hacked multiple times, even had her car broken into all by people trying to gain access to the royals. And despite all the hassle and paranoia this must of caused she's been such a strong support system to her sister and brother-in-law. Just for being linked to them she has received gross abuse, being spat on by Amy Winehouse , having Karl Lagerfeld say she's too ugly in the face to appear in public.

It's caused some personal heartbreak, losing Alex Loudon who couldn't cope with the media interest. Thankfully, she now has James Matthews who understands what it's like to be gossiped about because of a famous sibling (Spencer).

But I agree that she's remarkably well-adjusted all things considered. I know it's been harder for James Middleton and it's exacerbated his depression. I imagine Catherine feels some guilt over all this, as an older siblings you want to protect your younger sibs instead of bringing them extra burdens. I doubt the Cambridges ever take the Middletons for granted.
i didn't know about the episodes she had with amy winehouse/karl lagerfeld. indeed, much appreciation for pippa.

james has spoken about his depression and mentioned that his sister's position did not originate his depression, though. but it probably didn't help to be in the spotlight as he was recovering from it. and now, like pippa, he is using his role and his past experience with depression to raise awareness of mental illness and is involved in many charities, so chapeau to both james and pippa who are harnessing their roles to do social good, despite the downsides that their position has, and making the most of the upsides (both for themselves and others in the community).
Old 12-21-2019, 10:46 AM
Majesty

Would the press ever tire of taking pictures of Pippa walking around with her child? Is the public still interested enough for it to make them money by showing the same kinds of pictures over and over again?
Old 12-21-2019, 11:31 AM
Majesty

^^^^^ Shows why walking your own baby is not an option for some, although if I remember correctly, her sister was snapped walking George (I think) and Lupo in Kensington Gardens.

I admire Pippa for continuing to walk Arthur knowing some journo could suddenly be in her face. But it amazes me that the reflected glow is still that strong.

On the upside, she has an excellent reason to keep her winter wardrobe current. On the downside, the intrusion must be inconvenient and just plain stressful.

Could you imagine if she acted like most mums who have been desperate with a cranky baby and decided a walk might help and didn't look perfectly groomed from head to toe? They would have a ball critiquing her drop in standards.
Old 12-21-2019, 12:27 PM
Royal Highness

I give Pippa credit for not letting the stupid media change her life. She wants to walk her child, good for her. She keeps her cool and smiles or ignores. I personally don't think I could take on a weekly basis. Carol and Mike are the same. They just go about their life and don't let the scum bother them. They have all had fake news written about them for years but hold no grudges. Class manners. JMO
Old 12-21-2019, 12:51 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
So very true. What does the media get now to make a story out of actually? How many times are people going to really, really be interested in seeing Pippa take a walk with Arthur day in and day out? They basically could run the same picture three times a week and no one would notice the difference. Pippa is smart enough not to give them anything to feed on.

Personally, I never open those links because, frankly, I'm not interested at all.
Old 12-21-2019, 01:52 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
I give Pippa credit for not letting the stupid media change her life. She wants to walk her child, good for her. She keeps her cool and smiles or ignores. I personally don't think I could take on a weekly basis. Carol and Mike are the same. They just go about their life and don't let the scum bother them. They have all had fake news written about them for years but hold no grudges. Class manners. JMO
I don't know if the Middleton's don't bear grudges towards the media or not, but from afar, it is clear they don't let the media bother them beyond a point. ...