Pippa and James Matthews and Family 1: May 2017 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:
I like Pippa's dress.
Those fedoras usually don't appeal to me, but this one does suit Pippa.

Last edited:
It occurred to me this weekend, do we know anything about Arthur’s christening?

I doubt we will. They are actually private citizens. Not the big society event their wedding was.

Very pretty and suitable dress, love the deep front pleat. Her hair looks really ratty.

I doubt we will. They are actually private citizens. Not the big society event their wedding was.

It is nice that James and Philippa can have some privacy. Arthur is their son. He is not one of Catherine's children that constantly needs to be in the news.

pippa was seen some days ago with a stella mccartney bag - wonder if that was her wimbledon dress in it?! :)

Pippa looks great!
Not everyone can wear yellow, but she pulls it off.

Not the best dress for a somewhat windy day...

Not the best dress for a somewhat windy day...

Agreed. The color is beautiful on her and the dress itself is nice overall but yes, definitely a poor choice for a windy day.

I've never understood the appeal of a dress that could fly open at any random time and reveal everything. Anyone who has worn a skirt has a high likelihood of having had an upskirt moment (even kilt wearers!), but with a wrap dress it's just a matter of time. I like the color, and I even like the style, but that was a lot of leg on display. She has my sympathy.

To be honest, I don’t mind seeing those great Middleton legs. ?

Yes it is a nice colour and yes there are quite a lot of frills and flounces going on. A bit overdone for watching a tennis match.

The number of ruffly bits is over the top, but the color is pretty.

She's so petite...I think it almost overwhelms here. I love the color and print...if there was one less row of ruffles I'd probably love it.

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom