Pippa and James Matthews and Family 1: May 2017 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a real surprise..she has great genetics that run toward the lean side of things and she's worked out prior to and during the pregnancy. Clothes hide things too.

LaRae

The Middletons and the Matthews families are celebrating New Year's Eve together at St.Barts.

The DM has been referring t David Matthews' rape case, but that seems to be in limbo.

Was Roger somehow besties with The Middletons and coming round their house before Kate started getting those prime tickets for SW19 ?
Pippa became friends with Roger first a number of years ago when she interviewed him for something she was writing.

Moved my answer here as we were getting off topic from the Sussexes.

Pippa became friends with Roger first a number of years ago when she interviewed him for something she was writing.

She interviewed him in 2013 for a job she only had because of who her sister is

Thank you for sharing this information O-H Anglophile. ? Seems that a close friendship grew out of that initial contact.

Too much going on. Pattern wouldn't be bad on a simple dress. But the ruffles and neck detail and even the length, just makes too much. Not good choice.

That dress is ghastly. There are 7 different fabrics in it & that's very hard to put together well. A designer might be able to make that work but this one has failed.

I think it's a fun looking dress for the Beating Hearts Ball.
It reminds me of blood circulating all about a healthy body with every beat of the heart.
Pippa looks very well.

Is there any date yet for the christening of Master Arthur Matthews?

:previous: The dogs of Philippa and James certainly get a lot of news coverage!

The darling little chappy on his scooter is cute watching the dogs pass by.
Pippa's dogs are glossy and well worth noticing.

Last edited:
He is at a corner. Probably stopped waiting for mommy/daddy to catch up to cross the road :cool:

But the dogs are adorable. And thanks to Pippa, sure get photographed.

Nice to get a little glimpse of Arthur.

I wonder how close the photographer got to get the picture of Arthur's face. I love the jacket she has on but her hair looks very limp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom