The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-22-2018, 01:03 AM
Serene Highness

That's wonderful news! And the baby is lucky to have cousins close in age too.

Old 04-22-2018, 01:18 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
I wonder if she actually due in October or if it's just the media jumping to conclusions again. Like with Zara, she went public with her pregnancy in January so the media assumed she must be due in July, aka six months later. But now it appears that Zara will give birth in April/May. Just because Pippa is telling people about her pregnancy now doesn't mean she has to be only 3 months along. She could be, but I wouldn't be one bit surprised if this was actually a September baby and she's only telling people now because the warmer weather means less concealing clothes.
With Zara it was pure speculation. No mention was ever made. It was simply 'she announced at Christmas, six months from then'.

Here, who ever seemed to link it, has said she announced after the 12 week scan. Which seems a bit more specific in detail, but who knows really.

Spencer and his fiancé are expecting a little boy. And we will soon find out what Kate is having. Wonder if we will have a trio of boys, or a mix or what.

Old 04-22-2018, 03:11 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
This is wonderful news. I'm sure they're happily planning for the birth of their first child already and I'm sure Kate'll have lots of stuff to share with Pippa.

Babies are God's way of letting us know he wants His world to continue.
Old 04-22-2018, 04:25 AM
Imperial Majesty

I hope the HG will not torment her.
Old 04-22-2018, 09:03 AM
Heir Apparent

It's nice that Kate and Pippa will have children born in the same year.
Old 04-22-2018, 09:09 AM
Imperial Majesty

I’m wondering if there will be any confirmation from the Middleton family? The royal reporters don’t seem to be talking about it.

A.W. TOZER
Old 04-22-2018, 09:13 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I'm glad the royal reporters are keeping their distance and I don't expect anything as far as public confirmation from the Middletons either. They're all private citizens and the public doesn't need to be drawn in to all aspects of a pregnancy.
Old 04-22-2018, 11:18 AM
Serene Highness

I doubt that the family will make any confirmation. They are supposed to be private.
Old 04-22-2018, 11:18 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I'm glad the royal reporters are keeping their distance and I don't expect anything as far as public confirmation from the Middletons either. They're all private citizens and the public doesn't need to be drawn in to all aspects of a pregnancy.
Oh, the royal reporters and commentators wouldn’t have a problem commenting on Pippa’s possible pregnancy, if they got some confirmation. They’re probably trying to get their sources to confirm the rumor.

A.W. TOZER
Old 04-22-2018, 01:21 PM
Royal Highness

Poor Woman. Would not want to have these media sources up my back 24/7. Would love to know who they were {if I were her} especially if a "friend" or doctor's nurse/receptionist.
Old 04-22-2018, 01:33 PM
Majesty

how exciting for pippa and james. can't wait to hear about the birth of the baby in due time and how they decide to name him/her!
Old 04-22-2018, 01:38 PM
Imperial Majesty

Or Pippa lucked out, and the royal reporters are so busy with Baby Cambridge wait, Harry/Meghan wedding, and Charles and head of the commonwealth, that Pippa is only a small blip on the radar for them.
Old 04-22-2018, 04:16 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I hope the reports are true; it will be nice for George, Charlotte and Baby No. 3 to have a Middleton/Matthews cousin to play with (even though they aren't short of Windsor cousins!). This certainly is an exciting year for us royal watchers.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 04-24-2018, 09:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
I hope the reports are true; it will be nice for George, Charlotte and Baby No. 3 to have a Middleton/Matthews cousin to play with (even though they aren't short of Windsor cousins!). This certainly is an exciting year for us royal watchers.

And a very happy one for the Middletons.
Old 04-24-2018, 10:41 PM
Imperial Majesty

Be very busy/happy year for both families. Both Middleton and Mathews will have 2 new grandbabies if this is true. Both Cambridge 3 and Spencer's baby are boys. Would be fun if Pippa had a boy. Pippa's baby will be a bit more fun for Baby 3, then George and Charlotte. Baby 3 will have a new cousin to play with on both ends, with Zara's baby on the Windsor side.

Good thing in big families, often have a cousin near you in age to play with, even if not the same gender. George/Maude, Charlotte/Isabella (well year apart), and now Baby 3/Baby Tindall/possibly baby Mathews.
Old 05-02-2018, 06:43 PM
Majesty

“Pippa Middleton was spotted celebrating in London last night with friends amid speculation she is expecting her first child with her husband James Matthews just days after becoming an auntie for the third time.”

Read more: The Daily Express
Old 05-09-2018, 08:09 AM
Administrator

Here's an article about yesterday's outing:

** dailymail: Hello sunshine! Pregnant Pippa Middleton grabs some fresh fruit on the go as she soaks up the summery weather..**
Old 05-12-2018, 09:09 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Must be a slow news day at the Daily Fail!
Old 05-12-2018, 09:45 AM
Majesty

The photo with the large red circle pointing out her midsection is just a crazy DM touch. Because none of us know where babies grow.