Pippa and James Matthews and Family 1: May 2017 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume that although Eugenie attended Pippa's wedding, Pippa & James won't attend Eugenie's wedding because Pippa is so close to her due date?

They didn’t go to Sophie Carter’s wedding, so I assumed they are sticking close to home. Although, Pippa was riding a bike just a few days ago, so maybe the birth isn’t for a few more weeks:question:.
We’ll see on Friday:)

So Pippa made it to the wedding!
Looks incredible for someone who's nine months pregnant. Love that color!

DM reporting that Pippa has gone to the Lindo wing to have her baby.

Nice if this is true. After all, its the Fail!!

The world is coming up with babies all over the place today so far. Must be a sign. Its often been said that babies are a sign that God (however you understand God) wants this world to continue.

Definitely putting a ? on my face today.

So Pippa made it to the wedding!
Looks incredible for someone who's nine months pregnant. Love that color!

She did look fabulous...what a great colour...and rocking the heels at 9 months!

If its true that she is in delivery, I wish her a safe and quick delivery.

Nice if this is true. After all, its the Fail!!

The world is coming up with babies all over the place today so far. Must be a sign. Its often been said that babies are a sign that God (however you understand God) wants this world to continue.

Definitely putting a ? on my face today.

Agree Osipi - would be lovely if true considering that we've just had the Sussex announcement today too.

George, Charlotte and Louis have a new cousin! James and Pippa Matthews (Middleton) have had a baby boy. He was born Monday 15th October at 1.58pm, weighing 8lb and 9oz. Everyone is delighted and Mother and baby are doing well.

Via Rebecca English Twitter

:previous:
Wonderful news! :flowers:

Now Louis will have another little cousin to play with.

Many Congratulations to James and Pippa on the birth of their baby boy. Babies seem to be the theme of the day here!

Very happy news. Wish Pippa, James and baby all the best. Louis and his cousin are just months apart in age.

Nice. He and Louis will be less than 6 months apart in age. He also has a paternal cousin, Theodore, only a month older than himself. Two built in buddies for baby Matthews.

I wonder if he'll be named Michael in honor of his deceased uncle, and his maternal grandpa.

Wonderful for them. Congrats to the family! This boy will have a cousin to play with both on his dad´s side and his mom´s side.

Nice. He and Louis will be less than 6 months apart in age. He also has a paternal cousin, Theodore, only a month older than himself. Two built in buddies for baby Matthews.

I wonder if he'll be named Michael in honor of his deceased uncle, and his maternal grandpa.

Or perhaps James, after his father and uncle.

And, will he have a royal godparent?

Or perhaps James, after his father and uncle.

And, will he have a royal godparent?

What royal do you think the couple is close enough friends with to ask? Pippa is friends with Eugenie and Jack but I don't think they're BFFs. Maybe Tom Kingston, if we count being engaged/married to Gabriella as 'royal'.

Pippa Middleton has given birth to a baby.

Kensington Palace said in a short statement: “The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are thrilled for Pippa and James.”

Via Press Association Twitter

Aww congrats to them.

Always such news are wonderful!!! Congratulations to the couple and their families!!

Great news! Congratulations to Pippa and James for the birth of their son, can't wait to know the name.

What royal do you think the couple is close enough friends with to ask? Pippa is friends with Eugenie and Jack but I don't think they're BFFs. Maybe Tom Kingston, if we count being engaged/married to Gabriella as 'royal'.

Perhaps William and Kate. Its not unheard of. HM, The Queen has quite a few godchildren herself. As close as Pippa and Kate are, I'd be very surprised if she wasn't named as a godmother.

The Queens Godchildren

Perhaps William and Kate. Its not unheard of. HM, The Queen has quite a few godchildren herself. As close as Pippa and Kate are, I'd be very surprised if she wasn't named as a godmother.

The Queens Godchildren

The Cambridges are already aunt and uncle, which in my eyes is a bigger deal than godparent. Pippa is close to her mother too, so should she ask Carole to be godmother as well? It'd all be quite redundant, imo.

Maybe if the couple didn't have a lot of friends, it'd make sense to use immediate family. But the couple seem to have many friends, a large social circle. I think it'll already be hard to pick from all the friend options they have.

I was thinking perhaps William.
It might be nice to have the future king as a godparent.

Just because Kate and William prefer to ask friends instead of family, it doesn't mean that Pippa and James feel the same.

I also expect that they might ask James' brother Spencer.

I was thinking perhaps William.
It might be nice to have the future king as a godparent.

Just because Kate and William prefer to ask friends instead of family, it doesn't mean that Pippa and James feel the same.

I also expect that they might ask James' brother Spencer.

James didn't even ask Spencer to be his best man at his wedding last year. Instead he asked his best friend Justin Johannsen.

Congrats to parents and grandparents!
Duchess of Cambridge must be thrilled!

Congratulations, Mr & Mrs. Matthews and both families!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom