Pippa and James Matthews and Family 1: May 2017 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Pregnancy hasn't kept Pippa Middleton off the tennis court. In a new fitness article for Waitrose Weekend, the athletic mom-to-be opens up about how she continues to play the sport while expecting. She also reveals that she's in her second trimester of pregnancy.

"I've been a tennis fan since childhood, as player and spectator, and have been keen to continue playing safely throughout pregnancy," Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge's sister, writes in the piece.

Read more: Pippa Middleton Shares a New Photo of Her Playing Tennis While Pregnant

Last edited:
Pippa looks very pretty.

They often use the Royal Box; Carole and Michael did yesterday.

Yes, seating in the royal box is by invitation only.

Love her dress..not a fan of the wedge though.

LaRae

Love her hat with the little poms-poms (looks like). ;) What color are they: teal? Love it.

BTW the brother/sister duo look smashing! Very classy, particularly him (but she as well). :flowers:

Only thing I like about the look is the hat. The dress is an awkward mix of matronly lace, and childish sleeves. Looks like a little girl's pinafore. The length is also at an odd length.

I always love seeing her dogs. :flowers:

Though I am surprised when I see it when she is shopping. Around here you couldn't take the dogs in shops.

What happened pippa, the christening dress was simply awful. All pleats, buttons and cuffs and stuffed into it. Overdoing the tanning too, not a good look.

:previous: Agreed. Not a good choice at all.

https://www.marieclaire.com.au/pippa-middleton-christening-dress

Alessandra Rich 'custom' gown. But it is similar in style to Abbigal Spencer's dress at the royal wedding.

I'm so glad to see this photo of the dress - it makes more sense of why she chose it. The picture of her walking from the car with Lucy Middleton looked dreadful but when the dress is "calm" (ie not twisted with an awkward pose) I can see why she liked it in the mirror in the morning.

I quite like this dress... the pale colour extremely suits her

This outfit is just awful...

LaRae

:previous: Most of her recent outfits have been awful, even before she announced her pregnancy..:sad:

This outfit is just awful...

LaRae

Agreed. I'm not often a fan of Pippa's fashion choices, pregnant or not. But, since her pregnancy has begun to show I have yet to see her wear anything that didn't look awful with the possible exception of her dress for Harry's wedding. I think she's having a really hard time adjusting her clothing to her changing shape. This isn't uncommon and it's a problem lots of women have but most women don't have the access to bespoke and tailored clothing that Pippa has, either. I imagine she might look better during her downtime that we're not seeing her and she's comfy in yoga pants and tennis shoes but the outfits we've been seeing leave a lot to be desired.

I love this - it is very pretty and summery. She is in great shape and I think this really shows that off.

Granted, I would not wear this, because it's not my style, but on her it's lovely, IMO.

I love this - it is very pretty and summery. She is in great shape and I think this really shows that off.
Granted, I would not wear this, because it's not my style, but on her it's lovely, IMO.

I agree. :flowers: I especially like the look from the back. A very cool (airy) looking summery dress.

Last edited:
Airy is the only thing going for this look.

Definitely not cool in the other sense. Between the 80's puff sleeves like her sister recently, and the tiered skirt effect, it feels like Little House. While I am never a huge fan of her choices (though prefer hers to her sister most of the time), her maternity wear has been seriously lacking.

I really liked the red dress Pippa wore to the French Open. I liked the white eyelet dress except for the shoulder ruffles. I don't hate the RL shirtdress but not crazy about the tie belt.

I really, really dislike the wardrobe of espadrilles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom