Pippa and James Matthews and Family 1: May 2017 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's like Kate..hides it well.

LaRae

Well, congratulations! She’s been pretty busy since we haven’t seen her in a while.

Wonderful news! We’ve seen her out and about, so she seems to be lucky and has avoided the dreaded HG.
I expect in a few years the Cambridge kids will have a bunch of cousins to play with.

Congratulations to Philippa and James!

Duchess of Cambridge is on the point of giving birth and James' younger brother Spencer & his fiancee, model Vogue Williams are also expecting!

What a bunch of babies!

Fantastic news for James and Philippa!!! The happiest days are when babies are born.

Thank you, HRHHermione. :flowers: 'The baby is due in October'.

I wonder if she actually due in October or if it's just the media jumping to conclusions again. Like with Zara, she went public with her pregnancy in January so the media assumed she must be due in July, aka six months later. But now it appears that Zara will give birth in April/May. Just because Pippa is telling people about her pregnancy now doesn't mean she has to be only 3 months along. She could be, but I wouldn't be one bit surprised if this was actually a September baby and she's only telling people now because the warmer weather means less concealing clothes.

That's wonderful news! And the baby is lucky to have cousins close in age too.

I wonder if she actually due in October or if it's just the media jumping to conclusions again. Like with Zara, she went public with her pregnancy in January so the media assumed she must be due in July, aka six months later. But now it appears that Zara will give birth in April/May. Just because Pippa is telling people about her pregnancy now doesn't mean she has to be only 3 months along. She could be, but I wouldn't be one bit surprised if this was actually a September baby and she's only telling people now because the warmer weather means less concealing clothes.

With Zara it was pure speculation. No mention was ever made. It was simply 'she announced at Christmas, six months from then'.

Here, who ever seemed to link it, has said she announced after the 12 week scan. Which seems a bit more specific in detail, but who knows really.

Spencer and his fiancé are expecting a little boy. And we will soon find out what Kate is having. Wonder if we will have a trio of boys, or a mix or what.

This is wonderful news. I'm sure they're happily planning for the birth of their first child already and I'm sure Kate'll have lots of stuff to share with Pippa.

Babies are God's way of letting us know he wants His world to continue.

I hope the HG will not torment her.

It's nice that Kate and Pippa will have children born in the same year.

I’m wondering if there will be any confirmation from the Middleton family? The royal reporters don’t seem to be talking about it.

I'm glad the royal reporters are keeping their distance and I don't expect anything as far as public confirmation from the Middletons either. They're all private citizens and the public doesn't need to be drawn in to all aspects of a pregnancy.

I doubt that the family will make any confirmation. They are supposed to be private.

I'm glad the royal reporters are keeping their distance and I don't expect anything as far as public confirmation from the Middletons either. They're all private citizens and the public doesn't need to be drawn in to all aspects of a pregnancy.

Oh, the royal reporters and commentators wouldn’t have a problem commenting on Pippa’s possible pregnancy, if they got some confirmation. They’re probably trying to get their sources to confirm the rumor.

Poor Woman. Would not want to have these media sources up my back 24/7. Would love to know who they were {if I were her} especially if a "friend" or doctor's nurse/receptionist.

Last edited:
how exciting for pippa and james. can't wait to hear about the birth of the baby in due time and how they decide to name him/her!

Or Pippa lucked out, and the royal reporters are so busy with Baby Cambridge wait, Harry/Meghan wedding, and Charles and head of the commonwealth, that Pippa is only a small blip on the radar for them.

I hope the reports are true; it will be nice for George, Charlotte and Baby No. 3 to have a Middleton/Matthews cousin to play with (even though they aren't short of Windsor cousins!). This certainly is an exciting year for us royal watchers.

I hope the reports are true; it will be nice for George, Charlotte and Baby No. 3 to have a Middleton/Matthews cousin to play with (even though they aren't short of Windsor cousins!). This certainly is an exciting year for us royal watchers.

And a very happy one for the Middletons. [emoji4]

Be very busy/happy year for both families. Both Middleton and Mathews will have 2 new grandbabies if this is true. Both Cambridge 3 and Spencer's baby are boys. Would be fun if Pippa had a boy. Pippa's baby will be a bit more fun for Baby 3, then George and Charlotte. Baby 3 will have a new cousin to play with on both ends, with Zara's baby on the Windsor side.

Good thing in big families, often have a cousin near you in age to play with, even if not the same gender. George/Maude, Charlotte/Isabella (well year apart), and now Baby 3/Baby Tindall/possibly baby Mathews.

“Pippa Middleton was spotted celebrating in London last night with friends amid speculation she is expecting her first child with her husband James Matthews just days after becoming an auntie for the third time.”

Read more: The Daily Express

Reactions: eya
:previous: The photo with the large red circle pointing out her midsection is just a crazy DM touch. Because none of us know where babies grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom