Pippa and James Matthews and Family 1: May 2017 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realise that Pippa was friends with Lady Gabriella (I didn't notice her at the wedding); did she meet Pippa through Catherine or did they know each other before her sister married William?
Personally I'd feel quite awkward being with an ex on Valentine's Day, but if they are still friends then that's good.

Did not one of the tabloids last year express that Lady Gabriella and Tom were engaged to be married?

I've seen it reported in multiple sources that Tom and Pippa used to date. Of course though; it could still be a rumour, but it's believable.

I think Pippa and Tom were just friends.
The press always had her dating any man that she was seen with.

But I believe Tom was always with someone, and so was Pippa, so there really wasn't much of a window of time for them to date.

He isn't engaged to Gabriela, although they've been together three years. I'm starting to think they might split up instead.

Pippa pictured doing shopping at trendy Boutique Valentino in West London on 15 February

With everything that's going on with the royals these days, I thought the spotlight would be off Pippa for awhile. Guess not. She's just going about her everyday life. I wish the paps would just leave her alone.

Did not one of the tabloids last year express that Lady Gabriella and Tom were engaged to be married?

Princess Michael made a comment that suggested an engagement was expected to happen sooner then later.

Tom and Gabriella at Pippa’s wedding:
Celebrities - StyleBistro

Is he an ex? I thought those were just tabloid rumors.

No, he isn't an ex. Any man she was ever seen out with was considered a boyfriend. Just like she was said to be dating Earl Percy. There were rumors in 2011 and again in 2013 (when she was dating Nico).

Princess Michael made a comment that suggested an engagement was expected to happen sooner then later.

Two thoughts. A tabloid said that she made the comment.
AND
She is notorious for speaking OPINION as FACT over the years.

I think Pippa and Tom were just friends.
The press always had her dating any man that she was seen with.

But I believe Tom was always with someone, and so was Pippa, so there really wasn't much of a window of time for them to date.

That's true, and does make sense. Tom is probably just a friend who Pippa regularly meets up with. I just took the reports literally because they had been spread to several newspapers, and after a while I just thought it was true. But we know how the tabloids like to think that Pippa, as you have said, dates every man she is photographed with, so this is expected news.

One of the few times I truly appreciate a casual outfit from Pippa. A good, slightly oversized coat combined with good buckle boots. Can't really go wrong there.

Pippa's brother-in-law Spencer Matthews and his fiancée Vogue Williams are expecting a child this summer.

That was fast!

Pippa's brother-in-law Spencer Matthews and his fiancée Vogue Williams are expecting a child this summer.

That was fast!

Yes, fast. But it makes things clearer for me. I was wondering why he proposed after less than a year of dating, when he previously said he wouldn't get engaged unless he had been in a relationship for a few years - that it's not wise to rush things. The engagement was an abrupt 180 turn in his philosophy, but now it makes a lot more sense. Luckily, the couple seem very happy and excited for the baby.

Also, if Pippa&James have a baby this year, it will share a birth year with it's maternal cousin and it's paternal cousin. How fun, built in playmates.

It'd be more newsworthy if the dogs had Pippa on a leash walking her. :D

Billions of people walk everyday and some with their animals. Not breaking news or even of interest.

The paps get excited to photograph her on these normal days, because Pippa sightings have become scarce after her marriage.

The thing I enjoy the most is the dogs. Rafa and the lab (cant remember the name) are adorable. I have to laugh when before their wedding, James was said to be walking his 'future sister in law's' dog. The newspapers suggesting (telegraph at least) that he was walking Lupo :lol:

What would the DM do if she didn't have dogs? They may go into withdrawl if they couldn't snap her walking the dogs.

The black cocker spaniel (Rafa) is adorable. :flowers: Nice name. That's interesting. ;)

:previous:
Hmm, hard to believe the press didn't get a decent photo of Pippa and had to use an old one!

Still, she went to dinner with her husband and her brother, so it's a change from showing her with her dogs. :lol:

What a shame that only because her sister married into BRF she has to be stalked by the crap low-class media.

What a shame that only because her sister married into BRF she has to be stalked by the crap low-class media.

One definitely senses now that her privacy is being intruded upon. :sad: She is doing nothing to foment this 'interest'. When it becomes unambiguously clear she is pregnant the 'interest' will ramp up methinks to intolerable levels. Poor kid!

Does Pippa have a job these days?
Or does she spend her days walking the dog and going to the gym, as the tabloids would have us believe?!

Does Pippa have a job these days?
Or does she spend her days walking the dog and going to the gym, as the tabloids would have us believe?!

I don't think she has a job right now.
Of course, her husband is very wealthy so she doesn't need to earn a living.

Perhaps she is deciding what to do next, or just taking a break.

Or planning starting a family.

BREAKING NEWS: Pippa Middleton's father-in-law is charged with rape of a child | Daily Mail Online

The multi-millionaire father-in-law of Pippa Middleton was in custody in Paris tonight accused of raping a child.

David Matthews, 73, is said to have carried out the attack between 1998 and 1999, while on holiday in France.

A relative is said to have reported him to the police, leading to Matthews reporting to judges in the French capital on Tuesday.

Citing legal sources, French national news agency AFP said Matthews had now been charged with the ‘rape of a minor by a person with authority over his victim’.

Matthews is the father of James Matthews, 41, who is married to Pippa, the 34-year-old sister of Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, who is married to Prince William.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom