General News for the Cambridge Family Part 3: March 2017-September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know why children should be included in these photos. It’s a wedding anniversary and they were a committed long term couple in love long before they were parents. It’s appropriate and right to celebrate that alone.

Agreed. Their children are a product of their love. Their marriage is something that is theirs alone

They might share a family picture at the end of the day as a thank-you.

Agreed. Their children are a product of their love. Their marriage is something that is theirs alone

Yes, and it’s important that parents don’t view themselves only through that lens as parents, ignoring their needs as a couple. William and Kate seem to have found that perfect balance...

The Royal Family's social media account has released a message wishing The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge of a happy 10th wedding anniversary and retweeting Kensington Royal's tweet.

The Royal Family @RoyalFamily
Wishing The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge a very happy wedding anniversary.

Today marks ten years since Their Royal Highnesses exchanged vows at Westminster Abbey.
5:08 PM · Apr 29, 2021·Twitter for iPhone​

These pictures are absolutely stunning. It's so nice to see them looking so content. Hopefully we'll see one more picture at the end of the day. Cheers to a beautiful 10 years!

Oh my goodness that was totally beautiful!

The video was lovely, and so much more than they usually release. What a wonderful surprise!

This was filmed last year. It is a lot of footage. I wonder what it is originally for -- a documentary or something? Lovely footage.

Not a fan of the video...it looks too much like a movie.

Lovely photos. After the disaster of Charles and Diana's marriage, it's good to know that William has found the right partner in life.

I'm quite glad to see photos of them without the children - the children are beautiful and they're a lovely family, but couples need to find time for their own relationship as well as being parents.

I'm so happy they shared this great video with us! Happy Anniversary, Will & Kate!

That is a really lovely video.

The family has released a lovely "Thank you" video:

** Video **

They’re so happy ??? ....This is a real benefit of HM being on the throne as long as she has - William/Kate have had the chance to give their children a “normal” childhood, and even Charles has been able to spend time with them. This video is such a celebration of family ??

Forgive me while I squeal....

Reactions: Fem
As expected, the family is featured in the 'thank-you'; the video is a wonderful surprise. And they really seem to love the outdoors.

That was a beautiful video! The shot of Kate and George walking hand in hand really got me.

They’re so happy ??? ....This is a real benefit of HM being on the throne as long as she has - William/Kate have had the chance to give their children a “normal” childhood, and even Charles has been able to spend time with them. This video is such a celebration of family ??

Forgive me while I squeal....

Ooooh.. severe case of the warm fuzzies here. Even Lupo is in the video. This is a strong family unit that makes me think back to another family of four that were "we four". The Cambridges are definitely "we five". Amid all the glaring lights and the constant focus on this couple, they manage to stay down to earth and put family first and relish the times they have together no matter what they're doing.

Love the photos and the video both so gentle sweet wonderful couple

I am almost speechless they look such a wonderful couple as well a team he so handsome so so lovely their little ones are loved and part of a family that is showing them the way so beautiful

At first, I thought it was a J Crew commercial . . . . (I kid, I kid.)

But in all seriousness, I think it was a great gesture, and I enjoyed it immensely.

(And I still go back and forth on who Charlotte looks like!)

Lol it does look like a commercial but it is very sweet.

Lol it does look like a commercial but it is very sweet.

I mean, it's really a compliment to how beautiful they all are- if my family was filmed doing the same activities, even in the same clothes, it would look very different!

some lovely anniversary pictures! these two are just a great team - glad to see them so happy. they're such an asset.

At first, I thought it was a J Crew commercial . . . . (I kid, I kid.)

But in all seriousness, I think it was a great gesture, and I enjoyed it immensely.

(And I still go back and forth on who Charlotte looks like!)

I see glimpses of QEQM in her, Bowes-Lyon genes. That is her paternal great-great grandmother I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom