General News for the Cambridge Family Part 3: March 2017-September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cambridge family night out at the theater. Super cute.

How fun and what a wonderful way to get into the Christmas spirit! Charlotte must be a very independent little girl- she dropped Dad's hand and didn't want to hold it anymore! George appears much more relaxed and confident around the cameras than he has at public events in the past, and little Louis is too adorable and has grown up so much.

Are London theatres open now? Everything is closed up in NYC. Was there COVID protocol? William and Kate and children had no masks on.

Last edited:
How fun and what a wonderful way to get into the Christmas spirit! Charlotte must be a very independent little girl- she dropped Dad's hand and didn't want to hold it anymore! George appears much more relaxed and confident around the cameras than he has at public events in the past, and little Louis is too adorable and has grown up so much.

Louis is clearly less used to the attention he is getting than George and Charlotte who had some what similar experiences in the past.

Are London theatres open now? Everything is closed up in NYC. Was there COVID protocol? William and Kate and children had no masks on.

I believe it was mentioned that there was limited seating options and William and Kate both wore masks during the performance.

My favorite Christmas picture of them so far!

LaRae

So sweet. I love how Kate's hanging on to Louis when he looks as if he's about to jump over the side of the box. Nice that William paid tribute to Barbara Windsor, too

More pictures here - and, yes, William and Kate were definitely wearing masks inside the theatre.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55282329

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe it was mentioned that there was limited seating options and William and Kate both wore masks during the performance.

Thanks. The reason I asked that theatres IN NY don't even give limited seating options, just shut down. There was a lovely concert on the steps of the Met Museum by Metropolitan Opera chorus but the opera house has been shut down too so they went outdoors.. Are there any theatres open with plays and limited seatings in London? Just curious.

Thanks. The reason I asked that theatres IN NY don't even give limited seating options, just shut down. There was a lovely concert on the steps of the Met Museum by Metropolitan Opera chorus but the opera house has been shut down too so they went outdoors.. Are there any theatres open with plays and limited seatings in London? Just curious.

Yes. Westend is up and running, but under strict rona guidelines.

The Cambridge children have gotten so tall since we last saw them! Love the photo of Charlotte tugging at Catherine - she seemed to be enthusiastic to go to the theatre. :D

:previous: Excellent news that this campaign has helped Len along with many others who have been experiencing loneliness during this very stressful time.

Agreed. It was really touching when he said those calls gave him something to look forward to.

Thank you to all who shared photos of the family enjoying the festive performance. Also thank you to our British posters who take the time to answer questions regarding the current UK's COVID-19 policies as they may differ from other nations'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you to all who shared photos of the family enjoying the festive performance. Also thank you to our British posters who take the time to answer questions regarding the current UK's COVID-19 policies as they may differ from other nations'.

The children are so lovely, and how Louis has grown ! Of course the little star is Charlotte !

I love seeing the Cambridges out as a family. It's so reminiscent of a past era when we saw King George VI, Queen Elizabeth and their two princesses as "we four". Of course the Cambridges are "we five". They're a strong family unit and it shows. ?

Charlotte is Princess Anne material. And that's a compliment.

Last edited:
There’s one photo of George looking into the camera, being quite serious....I love that one, especially.

There’s one photo of George looking into the camera, being quite serious....I love that one, especially.

I’ve always thought that George looks much more like the Middleton side of the family, but there was something about his expression in that picture that reminded me very much of William and Philip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom