General News for the Cambridge Family Part 3: March 2017-September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Savannah with her arm around Charlotte is too cute.

How cute. Savannah seems to have the "mothering instinct". Yesterday laying the rules of the land on George and today being protective and cuddly with Charlotte. Its heartwarming to see. :D

It also indicates the kids see each other often enough they are comfortable and have established relationships. Which is nice to see!

LaRae

What a ham Charlotte is. The pic of her dancing around in sunglasses is adorable.

How cute. Savannah seems to have the "mothering instinct". Yesterday laying the rules of the land on George and today being protective and cuddly with Charlotte. Its heartwarming to see. :D

Nice to see the youngest generation getting on with their cousins much like Peter, Zara, and William did when they were younger. I expect that we'll see Eugenie/Jack's and Meghan/ Harry's children there in the next five years or sooner. ?

What a ham Charlotte is. The pic of her dancing around in sunglasses is adorable.

She's darling, but why isn't she wearing shorts, like George?
Her little floral dresses are sweet, but it would be easier for her to play in shorts.

Yes, but Charlotte could be at the "dresses only stage." My daughter went through a similar phase when she was about three years old. ?

I wonder if they all descended on Charles and Camilla at Highgrove for a Sunday dinner after the polo game. Its right in the neighborhood. :D

Hopefully they did - would be a nice way for Charles to see all 3 of his grandchildren

Both Gatcombe and Highgrove are less then 20 minutes from the club. I wouldn't be surprised if Charles was having some company this weekend.

It leads me to think even more Zara might be ready, or past ready, to pop. Mia would often be out at these things with her cousins. Especially when so close to home.

Lots of pics over on twitter of the kids and Kate.

LaRae

It’s good see the Cambridge family enjoying a day out with the cousins at polo. We don’t often see them doing this, so it’s a real treat. Those kids make me laugh a lot. Just imagine if Mia was there.

Laura Meade is there. She’s sitting next to Catherine in some pics.

What a nice surprise! The Cambridges kids TWO days in a row! Along with the absolutely adorable Philips.

I must say, I much prefer Kate in these casual settings. IMO, she never looks comfortable in the more officials ones but seems truly at home romping with her kids and talking to friends. I also vastly prefer her casual style too which is very fresh!

Charlotte seems to have her Uncle Harry's cheekiness to her! I tend to think Charlotte heavily favors the Windsors while George is nothing but a mini Michael Middleton with blonde hair, I see a LOT of Kate in Charlotte in these pics! I usually only see the Queen or Lady Sarah!

But I have such a soft spot for George! Such a precious boy.

I dont think we've ever got this many shots of the Cambridge kids before! So nice.

I hope we get video too!

Last edited:
All of the kids are adorable. Especially Charlotte is the scene stealer once again.

Wonderful photos of the Cambridges today. I agree with those who have said that Catherine looks most relaxed in such casual situations. I often feel that Catherine looks nervous (understandably) during public events, so it's really nice to see her so happy and relaxed doing pretty regular things that mothers would do with their children. I love that they were just able to talk to other families at the match and George played with other children. I can imagine that in the private sphere they often tend to blend in with the crowd.
Charlotte is such a sweet little fun loving spirit, I would love to be a fly on the wall if she and Princess Leonore of Sweden ever met (and Savannah too, because that would be hilarious!) as I feel like they'd get along very well. I noticed the photos of Savannah tugging at Charlotte's dress from today, and Charlotte laughing along - they all seem to have inherited the same cheeky personalities. George seems a lot more reserved, but he seems to be a sensitive and caring little soul. I wonder what upset him earlier.

Some of the pics over on Twitter...Charlotte really does need to have shorts on under that dress.

Great to see pics of them ..and Kate running after Charlotte lol

LaRae

Wonderful photos of the Cambridges today. I agree with those who have said that Catherine looks most relaxed in such casual situations. I often feel that Catherine looks nervous (understandably) during public events, so it's really nice to see her so happy and relaxed doing pretty regular things that mothers would do with their children. I love that they were just able to talk to other families at the match and George played with other children. I can imagine that in the private sphere they often tend to blend in with the crowd.
Charlotte is such a sweet little fun loving spirit, I would love to be a fly on the wall if she and Princess Leonore of Sweden ever met (and Savannah too, because that would be hilarious!) as I feel like they'd get along very well. I noticed the photos of Savannah tugging at Charlotte's dress from today, and Charlotte laughing along - they all seem to have inherited the same cheeky personalities. George seems a lot more reserved, but he seems to be a sensitive and caring little soul. I wonder what upset him earlier.
Which wouldn't even be far-fetched considering Madeleine and her family live in London and I believe Nicolas and Charlotte are only a few months apart, aswell as Louis and Adrienne. Who knows if those kids might attend the same schools.

It also indicates the kids see each other often enough they are comfortable and have established relationships. Which is nice to see!

LaRae

I agree. It amuses me when we see strong indications like this that the families do spend time together and get along since there are some people who are positive they all dislike each other and only spend time together at official events.?

Really sweet pictures of the children the last couple of days. All of The Queen's great grandchildren seem charming. I expect that gang of boisterous little girls keeps George on the straight and narrow! At least he has Louis now! ?

I used to work with prek kids and some parents just didn't want to put shorts on under their daughters dresses.

And IMO Kate looks wonderful in casual and official settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom