General News for the Cambridge Family Part 3: March 2017-September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the fashion thread, we've established Kate owns and has worn before the coat, skinny jeans and booties worn by the woman in the photographs at Waitrose.

Means nothing. It's a hoax and well done. Do you really think her security would allow this person to follow her both in the store and outside at the car? :ermm: JMO of course. But with that level of access (no shooing away or blocking access) and we still don't get a full-on picture? For a reason. It's not Kate.

Means nothing. It's a hoax and well done. Do you really think her security would allow this person to follow her both in the store and outside at the car? :ermm: JMO of course. But with that level of access (no shooing away or blocking access) and we still don't get a full-on picture? For a reason. It's not Kate.

or maybe the woman didn't want to be clearly seen taking photos of Kate? I mean, there's plenty of reasons why there's not a full on photo of Kate. In many of the instances we've seen candid photos of her, she's not seen full on. Doesn't mean it's not her.

and how on earth would you know if its her baby bump or not? We almost always see it underneath a coat, which doesn't give you a clear indication of anything.

As for her bodyguard, there are plenty of photos of her grocery shopping in the past where he is no where to be seen.

Also considering it's probably pretty difficult to get your hands on that coat, so unless Kate's doppelganger has amazing luck or has been holding onto it for 10 years, it's probably Kate.

I can't see what the big deal here is. Its Kate or it isn't Kate doing something that a bazillion other women do every day.

Now, if she was wearing trainers and jogging gear and seen jogging to the Lindo Wing, that'd be newsworthy. :D

Erm yes.

Have you seen how easy it is to get out a phone and take a picture? She doesn't have to be "following" Catherine, she could spot her in the car park, and the oo I don't know go to do some shopping herself, in the shop? :whistling:

Catherine isn't a celebrity and this isn't a paparazzi taking pictures, it's a member of the public with a phone. Her security wouldn't dream of shooing them away or blocking access unless they were being OTT. JMO of course.

I can't see what the big deal here is. Its Kate or it isn't Kate doing something that a bazillion other women do every day.

Now, if she was wearing trainers and jogging gear and seen jogging to the Lindo Wing, that'd be newsworthy. :D

Haha, thanks for the chuckle Osipi. I agree though; at the end of the day, the only issue is that 'Kate' in the photographs may or may not be her.

I’m trying to figure out...who folks think the person is who’s turning to talk to the security guard at the car trunk? Camilla Luddington?

Last edited:
Yeah..still not convinced that is Kate.

LaRae

She's shopped in the grocery for years, that's not the issue.

LaRae

To me it looks more like Meghan. Not that I think it’s her either it’s a setup in my opinion

Oh for goodness sakes. Its clearly Kate. For the DM and other media outlets to run the photos they would have confirmed its Kate.

Kate always has at least two RPOs with her and the one with her at the car is the profile of one of her normal ones. The clothes are all clothes Kate has worn recently, styled as she normally styles herself.

It is Kate's posture. Walk. Reach. How she holds herself. JMO.

Ok, I'll bite. A setup for what?

A hoax. An April Fool's joke. :cool: ;) An elaborate set-up to mislead the public.

I am going by one particular picture that shows a lot of her face: it just doesn't look like Kate imo. Had they not included that picture, maybe, but there are other problems, like the hair: the color is off, the cut of the hair, and so it goes.

Many say that the clothes give it away as her, but I think not. Why is she wearing her 'working wardrobe' clothes? Why would she be pulling out her fancy clothes for a market run? I don't think so. And further, I don't think she would go out on such a run on her own at her stage of her pregnancy. JMO.

I don't see how the hair color or cut is "off." As far as those being "working" clothes I think not. She's had the coat for at least 9 years and wears skinny jeans all the time.
And Norfolk is where Kate gets to do normal stuff, like getting her own groceries.
It's not like these are high resolution pictures, they are quick phone snaps at a distance.

Last edited:
:previous: For sure you could be right. I could be wrong. :flowers: I'm just not convinced it's Kate.

Do we know for a fact that they are in Norfolk? Just wondering.

I'm with you on this one Lady Nimue...not convinced. Some people do go buy clothes Kate wears and try to look like her etc.

LaRae

:previous: For sure you could be right. I could be wrong. :flowers: I'm just not convinced it's Kate.

Do we know for a fact that they are in Norfolk? Just wondering.

From what I've read, the children are on Spring break this week so I wouldn't be surprised if the family is at Amner Hall.

From what I've read, the children are on Spring break this week so I wouldn't be surprised if the family is at Amner Hall.

But are they? Do we have information that that is where they are? If they are, then it lends more credence to the snaps. There is a resemblance in the profile with all the snaps except for that one which looks 'off' somehow (to me). :D

I'm with you on this one Lady Nimue...not convinced. Some people do go buy clothes Kate wears and try to look like her etc. LaRae

Yeah, just looks 'off' somehow. Anyway....;) ?

No all we know is the schools in London for both George and Charlotte are out for their Easter break from March 30-April 13.

The last confirmed sighting is Easter Sunday at Windsor. They were in Buckleberry before that. It seems odd that they would be in Norfolk weeks before she is due (signs going up in less then a week actually), when they plan for the birth in London. Its not like when she had Charlotte and George, when Norfolk was their main home. They live in London full time now. But since Kate is on maternity leave we really have no confirmation where she actually is.

No all we know is the schools in London for both George and Charlotte are out for their Easter break from March 30-April 13.

The last confirmed sighting is Easter Sunday at Windsor. They were in Buckleberry before that. It seems odd that they would be in Norfolk weeks before she is due (signs going up in less then a week actually), when they plan for the birth in London. Its not like when she had Charlotte and George, when Norfolk was their main home. They live in London full time now. But since Kate is on maternity leave we really have no confirmation where she actually is.

But they've done it before so they're probably not worried. With Charlotte parking restrictions started April 15th yet the couple didn't return to London until the 20th. So with this baby even though parking restrictions start the 10th, I could easily see them not returning until right before school starts up, so maybe the 14th or 15th.

:previous: I agree miss whirley. It's probably the last opportunity to spend a week there before the baby arrives. ?

Still not convinced . The face just looks strange.

It looks to me like the photo was taken with a phone camera at maximum zoom which leads to trouble capturing anything in motion well, often to the point of distortion. I think we're seeing an almost double impression of her nose, paired with a smaller amount of distortion in the image of her mouth as she either speaks or changes her expression in reaction to her security officer.

Well, it's their 7th anniversary. My first thought went to The Right Reverend Pete Broadbent and his infamous prediction. I wonder if his peers are teasing him today. He's so anti-BRF that I doubt he'll take his faulty prognostication with good humor. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom