General News for the Cambridge Family Part 3: March 2017-September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pictures of kate and george at windsor castle (C was there to but no pic)

Children were with kate and william at windsor. Pictures taken by someone who was there. They were unloading the car.

Pictures at instagram @jrzyshr

:previous: I see what may be George but don't see Kate (the woman near the car doesn't look pregnant to me). Maybe William? Pretty murky photo. :ermm:

:previous: I see what may be George but don't see Kate (the woman near the car doesn't look pregnant to me). Maybe William? Pretty murky photo. :ermm:

But the boots on the woman match Kate's Penelope Chilvers boots. And several people remarked at her last official engagement that she didn't really look pregnant from the back.

To me, Kate's more distinctive than the guy-who-may-be-William-but-I-can't-tell.

If it is George, that’s the first time I’ve seen him in long pants. Also, might be William with his glasses on?

The man in the door seems to be William. The lady, other then her boots, doesn't look like Kate. Could it be the nanny?? Kate might be inside with Charlotte who isn't seen. The photos where the woman is carrying George, the last photo he is full frontal on her, would be hard to do with her baby bump.

If it is George, that’s the first time I’ve seen him in long pants. Also, might be William with his glasses on?

There has been the odd picture of George in long pants.

For some reason I can't get the pic to come up ....

LaRae

Can we supply the link? http://www.pictaram.net/post/1748077423701127371_307070510

On second viewing I don't think it's William. William has a very distinctive tall and lean body. That man is far more heavy, round shouldered (unless it's the coat but I don't think so). :ermm: The woman is not Kate imo, though there is room for it being her I will agree. The only possibility is the young boy which means George has shot up in height. Has he? Anyone?

I don't see a picture of any woman carrying George, and no Charlotte. :cool:

Last edited:
On second look, I’m seeing what may be a ponytail on the child, not sure

Can we supply the link? - media photos videos

On second viewing I don't think it's William. William has a very distinctive tall and lean body. That man is far more heavy, round shouldered (unless it's the coat but I don't think so). :ermm: The woman is not Kate imo, though there is room for it being her I will agree. The only possibility is the young boy which means George has shot up in height. Has he? Anyone?

Your link isn't showing any pictures for me. But on Instagram there are 4 photos, and the last 2 you can see the woman holding the little boy in her arms.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhCaye3lfDL/?taken-by=jrzyshr

But the boots on the woman match Kate's Penelope Chilvers boots. And several people remarked at her last official engagement that she didn't really look pregnant from the back.

To me, Kate's more distinctive than the guy-who-may-be-William-but-I-can't-tell.

Yes, I'm skeptical about the guy. But to me it's very distinctive to Catherine. Not only her boots and the type of clothes she wears during her down-time but also the leg shape. If it's not Catherine then I would guess Carole since the two have similar legs.

Last edited:
Can we supply the link? - media photos videos

It is a series of at least four photos. In two of them the woman is carrying the child in the fair isle sweater.

When George began school last Sept, he came to William's waist when they were walking together.

Last edited:
Yes, I'm skeptical about the guy. But to me it's very distinctive to Catherine. Not only her boots and the type of clothes she wears during her down-time but also the leg shape. If it's not Catherine then I would guess Carole since the two have similar legs.

Actually Carole makes sense. Said they had just arrived from spending Easter with her parents. Carole does look a lot like her daughter, and has shorter hair. And would be much more able to carry George around at the front, then her eight 1/2 month pregnant daughter would be.

Could the man be Michael? Perhaps they are taking the kids into Windsor, while Kate and Will are at church?? I don't know the time frame of the photos.

Actually Carole makes sense. Said they had just arrived from spending Easter with her parents. Carole does look a lot like her daughter, and has shorter hair. And would be much more able to carry George around at the front, then her eight 1/2 month pregnant daughter would be.

Could the man be Michael? Perhaps they are taking the kids into Windsor, while Kate and Will are at church?? I don't know the time frame of the photos.

The man of that account is saying that his wife took the pictures. In his tagline he said it was william, catherine, george and charlotte. Not her mother. Although i didn't think it was william in that picture but he was also there just as charlotte was not pictured but there. Also kate is wearing her boots she has had for longer then a decade.

Last edited:
I have seen photos of William wearing a jacket and cap in the past, same as the man in the pictures. I can't post a link from my phone though.
Still not convinced one way or the other.

Certainly does resemble Kate (the boots) and William...could be George also...they all seem dresses like the Cambridges tend to dress too.

LaRae

Is there a thread for royals attending Easter mass? Sorry to ask here but sometimes I have a hard time finding my way around the forum! :)

So it seems the Cambridges spent last week with the Middletons, Easter Sunday at Windsor and this week will be in Norfolk. When does school start back for George?

So it seems the Cambridges spent last week with the Middletons, Easter Sunday at Windsor and this week will be in Norfolk. When does school start back for George?

April 17 - Interesting to see if the baby arrives before he heads back to school.

I wonder how this photographer would feel if the Duchess took pictures of her and sold them to the Daily Mail:bang:

Silly thing to point out really, as the situation would never be reversed. The duchess is a public figure in a public place, simple.

Catherine must not mind because if she did she could have someone else do it or shop online. The choice is hers.

I don't think it's her. :cool: We never get a straight on picture. One profile picture does not look like her, particularly her nose, and the hair is a question. Nope. I think it's an April Fool's joke. Not her baby bump. Clever hoax.

Last edited:
It’s not her , her security guy would be standing with his back to her facing the area ahead searching all around

It’s Catherine. It’s also the same security guard she’s been seen with for quite some time.

I can only see his back !!

Yes, I know, but it’s her security guard. That’s Catherine at the car. It’s just been a long time since we last saw her grocery shopping.

In the fashion thread, we've established Kate owns and has worn before the coat, skinny jeans and booties worn by the woman in the photographs at Waitrose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom