General News for the Cambridge Family Part 3: March 2017-September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Settingly in afternoon was I believe in July and judging by the weather it looks to have been filmed then. Lovely compromise to do this then and not interfere with the families tomorrow.
I agree that the decision to film this today and not on the first day of term was a considerate move so that other families will not be impacted.

Prince George has gotten so tall. He may end up taller than both his parents eventually

Settingly in afternoon was I believe in July and judging by the weather it looks to have been filmed then. Lovely compromise to do this then and not interfere with the families tomorrow.

On second thoughts does look like it’s today.

I think the video was from yesterday, and not from earlier in the summer. The kids looked comfortable, although I am sure there were some nerves.

I love how the media (DM) describe what the boys are wearing as 'uniform' but Charlotte as wearing a 'dress'. She is also wearing the school's uniform.

Another interesting fact - these are not the first royal children to attend Lambrook. In 1878 two of Queen Victoria's grandsons - Prince Christian Victor and Prince Albert of Schleswig-Holstein (sons of Princess Helena) - were pupils and Queen Victoria would even travel to the school, from Windsor, to see them play cricket.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom