The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-29-2021, 12:21 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsypaige View Post
They’re so happy 😍😍😍 ....This is a real benefit of HM being on the throne as long as she has - William/Kate have had the chance to give their children a “normal” childhood, and even Charles has been able to spend time with them. This video is such a celebration of family 😍😍

Forgive me while I squeal....
Ooooh.. severe case of the warm fuzzies here. Even Lupo is in the video. This is a strong family unit that makes me think back to another family of four that were "we four". The Cambridges are definitely "we five". Amid all the glaring lights and the constant focus on this couple, they manage to stay down to earth and put family first and relish the times they have together no matter what they're doing.

Old 04-29-2021, 12:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Love the photos and the video both so gentle sweet wonderful couple

Old 04-29-2021, 12:49 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
Not a fan of the video...it looks too much like a movie.
Oh that's a shame Alisa I think it is lovely.
Old 04-29-2021, 12:49 PM
Heir Apparent

I am almost speechless they look such a wonderful couple as well a team he so handsome so so lovely their little ones are loved and part of a family that is showing them the way so beautiful
Old 04-29-2021, 01:04 PM
Aristocracy

At first, I thought it was a J Crew commercial . . . . (I kid, I kid.)

But in all seriousness, I think it was a great gesture, and I enjoyed it immensely.

(And I still go back and forth on who Charlotte looks like!)
Old 04-29-2021, 01:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Lol it does look like a commercial but it is very sweet.
Old 04-29-2021, 01:12 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACO View Post
Lol it does look like a commercial but it is very sweet.
I mean, it's really a compliment to how beautiful they all are- if my family was filmed doing the same activities, even in the same clothes, it would look very different!
Old 04-29-2021, 01:17 PM
Majesty

some lovely anniversary pictures! these two are just a great team - glad to see them so happy. they're such an asset.
Old 04-29-2021, 01:21 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriarRose View Post
At first, I thought it was a J Crew commercial . . . . (I kid, I kid.)

But in all seriousness, I think it was a great gesture, and I enjoyed it immensely.

(And I still go back and forth on who Charlotte looks like!)
I see glimpses of QEQM in her, Bowes-Lyon genes. That is her paternal great-great grandmother I guess.
Old 04-29-2021, 01:30 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

With everything that is on their shoulders, I wish them nothing but happiness and strength to master every challenge together. They seem to be a super team and I am happy for William that he found such a rock like Kate in his life.
Old 04-29-2021, 01:33 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapstar View Post
That is a really lovely video.
Its just wonderful and what a lovely video from the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on their anniversary.
Old 04-29-2021, 01:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

How wonderful!
Congratulations to the couple.

I think their communications team has been doing a great job on their social media, especially since the pandemic started.
Old 04-29-2021, 02:20 PM
Majesty

Nice video. Always nice to get a glimpse into their family life, especially outdoors that they seem to enjoy.
Reminded me of the documentary for Crown Prince Frederik's 50th birthday and the family life at Trend.

Old 04-29-2021, 02:43 PM
Heir Apparent

A wonderful video of this little family and I so pleased that they chose to share it.
Old 04-29-2021, 02:47 PM
Courtier

The photos were absolutely amazing - 10 years later William and Catherine looking rock solid and completely in love. Photos like these only prove that they did right thing by them, and all the comments about how long it took them are silly - they needed the time, they took the time, and now we can look at them, a happy, solid marriage as a foundation of BRF's future.

The short "thank you clip" shows them completely in their element, outdoor, with kids, smiling and playing and talking. It's a joyous occasion for sure and now to finish this day even better, I'm going to watch their wedding one more time.

It's astonishing, but they have known each other for almost twenty years now. Twenty years of friendship and trust and love. And it shows - they know they are right for each other, they know they can handle this, they know they can depend on each other. A beautiful thing.
Old 04-29-2021, 02:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Ooooh.. severe case of the warm fuzzies here. Even Lupo is in the video. This is a strong family unit that makes me think back to another family of four that were "we four". The Cambridges are definitely "we five". Amid all the glaring lights and the constant focus on this couple, they manage to stay down to earth and put family first and relish the times they have together no matter what they're doing.
Lupo...������

Yes, I’ve always thought they remind me of “we four” (every time I think of Bertie and his little family, I melt..)

Well said - they are a solid, loving unit, and that will stand them in good stead in the coming years. I’m so glad the siblings have each other. They are such happy kids..

Oh, and I did not know that the beach in this video is the same one as in the video of Charles and Anne playing that I posted in Charles’ thread....wow, that makes me so emotional

*George always gets me, in particular .ll
Old 04-29-2021, 03:21 PM
Nobility

What a personal, lovely video! That was so thoughtful and kind of them to share some normal, everyday family moments!
Old 04-29-2021, 04:43 PM
Nobility

I just love that family, it took them a while but they have now got it right, Catherine looks great
Old 04-29-2021, 05:30 PM
Aristocracy

What a beautiful video! It's an amazing celebration of the last ten years--not just for them as a couple, but also for the three little lives they've brought into the world. The BRF is in good hands.
Old 04-29-2021, 05:38 PM
Aristocracy

Nothing about the Cambridges’ 10th anniversary?