The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-09-2021, 03:06 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Heather_ View Post
We may see them pull back or we may not...I haven't quite made up my mind about whether I think they'll pull back in a bit of a self-defensive mode or whether they'll intentionally keep the relaxed and open front so that it becomes clear that they're not going to constantly spend their days on defense and dwelling on the drama and venom that may be thrown at them.
I am not sure I quite agree with that. I expect the Cambridges appreciate the need to have a good, working relationship with the media, and I suspect will continue down that path. I suspect they are never particularly indiscrete, so I don't expect things will change too much for them.

Old 04-09-2021, 03:57 AM
Majesty

I think that they never quite trust the media but they have worked out a way to work with them and let them know enough to promote their causes and do their jobs.. but never letting anyting personal get out....

Old 04-09-2021, 05:05 AM
Nobility

Arthur Edwards seems to be close (or in a good relationship) with the Wales as indicated by the Cambridges interaction with him (hospital photo-ops, one engagement when Catherine mix beer(?) for William) and even CH twitter posted birthday message to him last year.

So other than the engagement interview and wedding invitation (and DM's claim), is there anything else to back William-Bradby's close friendship?
(I vaguely recall reading similar story about the fallout between William and Bradby about two years ago around the SA intervew, so is it rehash or they reconciled and now it's done for good?)

You know, two years ago The Sun had an article about the fall-out between Catherine and her (allegedly) close friend, Rose Hansbury. Even with the latter's appearance with the Cambridges and co. in January 2019, I'm still in doubt that they're ever close (as in "close" like Catherine and Sophie Carter), more than the fact that they're neighbours.
Old 04-09-2021, 11:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post
Dan Wooten writes an open letter to Prince William regarding Tom Bradby and the Sussexes.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...e-William.html
Is Dan Wooten trying to replace Tom Bradby for the Cambridges? It's obvious he's trying to suck up to them. The article is sprinkled with inaccuracies and falsehoods. Hard to take him seriously.

As for the relationship- The road to peace and reconciliation will be shorter and easily traversed if they both agree that hurt and offense were done on both sides. Then and only then can constructive conversations be had.
Old 04-11-2021, 09:19 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
Is Dan Wooten trying to replace Tom Bradby for the Cambridges? It's obvious he's trying to suck up to them. The article is sprinkled with inaccuracies and falsehoods. Hard to take him seriously.

As for the relationship- The road to peace and reconciliation will be shorter and easily traversed if they both agree that hurt and offense were done on both sides. Then and only then can constructive conversations be had.
Suck up is a really good way to describe it - you hit the nail on the head!
Old 04-28-2021, 05:28 PM
Majesty

Two new pictures for William and Kate's 10th wedding anniversary
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E0Fz_U4X...jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E0F0lmKV...pg&name=medium
Old 04-28-2021, 05:38 PM
Imperial Majesty

What a beautiful pictures! Happy Wedding Anniversary to the Duke and the Duchess!!!
Old 04-28-2021, 05:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

I’m in love...❤️❤️❤️❤️ . You can see how much they love each other..their happiness bursts through the photos. They’re even matching in blue....these are two of my all time Royal photos; so, so warm and lovely, just beautiful
Old 04-28-2021, 06:06 PM
Nobility

Great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyesco View Post
Lovely photos, just right.
Old 04-28-2021, 06:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

These are wonderful photos. Just beautiful. They look so happy.
Old 04-28-2021, 06:32 PM
Aristocracy

William does indeed look very happy and Catherine looks radiant!
Old 04-28-2021, 06:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Lovely anniversary photos!!!
Old 04-28-2021, 10:01 PM
Heir Apparent

These are wonderful photos.
Old 04-29-2021, 12:11 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyesco View Post
Lovely pictures of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge with their beautiful smiles and blue coloured matching outfits!

What a great way to celebrate their 10th year wedding anniversary!
Old 04-29-2021, 01:06 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC21091968 View Post
Lovely pictures of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge with their beautiful smiles and blue coloured matching outfits!

What a great way to celebrate their 10th year wedding anniversary!
I couldn't agree more!! Happy 10th wedding anniversary to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. The "What She Wore" website has recapped their anniversary with highlights leading up to and including video of their wedding. I enjoyed looking back https://whatkatewore.com/2021/04/28/ten-years-ago-preps-for-the-2011-royal-wedding/#more-71120
Old 04-29-2021, 03:56 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post

Oh my Goodness, what reporters are ready to do to get attention, as if anybody needed his advice, unbelievable. But again the focus is not on W&K but the Sussex who left duty behind.

Congratulation to W&K, may their marriage last till death.
Old 04-29-2021, 05:47 AM
Nobility

I see I am the only one who dislikes both pictures. They remind me so much of this horrible photoshopped christmascardpicture from some years ago.
Catherines eyes are so empty and if I didnt know how nice she can look and everything... She strikes me so lifeless there, and her smile seems so forced.
And I don't get this "Oh lets dress totally in blue, everyone of us".

No, sorry. I can't agree to this pictures as wonderful. There have been better ones.
Old 04-29-2021, 05:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think the pictures are really lovely! The couple appear so natural together and have matured beautifully since their wedding day.

I have to confess to being a little disappointed that a picture with the children wasn’t included.
Old 04-29-2021, 05:54 AM
Royal Highness

I don’t know why children should be included in these photos. It’s a wedding anniversary and they were a committed long term couple in love long before they were parents. It’s appropriate and right to celebrate that alone.
Old 04-29-2021, 05:57 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaryllus View Post
I don’t know why children should be included in these photos. It’s a wedding anniversary and they were a committed long term couple in love long before they were parents. It’s appropriate and right to celebrate that alone.
Agreed. Their children are a product of their love. Their marriage is something that is theirs alone