The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-09-2021, 05:55 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

It's possible - Lady Nicholas Windsor had her last child at 45 - but I doubt the Cambridges will have more children. They seem to be quite happy with the three of them.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 01-09-2021, 06:03 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsypaige View Post
Happy Birthday, Kate!

These photos are so lovely....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-birthday.html
Wonderful selection of photo's to mark the Duchess's 39th birthday.

Old 01-10-2021, 05:57 PM
Nobility

As Duchess Catherine is 39 years old this year, her 40th birthday will fall in 2022 which already has the 50th birthday of CP Mary; Queen Margrethe's Golden Jubilee and the centenary for the use of insulin for sugar diabetes and the Winter Olympics in Beijing. Also 2022 will the centenary year for the births of Renata Tebaldi, Doris Day, Judy Garland and Ava Gardner if I am correct.
Old 01-23-2021, 09:13 PM
Heir Apparent

The DM is claiming in this article that the Cambridges have a new 8 month old puppy from a litter by one of James Middleton's dogs. The puppy had arrived prior to Lupo's death. The mother of the puppy is Lupo's sister, Luna.

Quote:
Mr Middleton, 33, originally bred a litter of puppies from his dog Ella in 2011. He kept one called Luna but gave brother Lupo to Kate in early 2012 when Prince William, then an RAF search-and-rescue pilot, was deployed to the Falklands.Last summer, Mr Middleton, who was staying with his parents at their Berkshire home, bred another litter of six puppies with Luna as their mother.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Middleton.html
Old 01-23-2021, 10:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think they are done with having more children, 3 is already a lot nowadays and I believe William said that 3 was quite challenging, at least, that's what I perceived from him based on his interviews around Louis' birth (I doubt they stopped because of criticism, because if they truly wanted another child, they would. No parents, be it royals or not, should not be deprived of wanting children of their own, and are free to decide how many they want).
Old 01-23-2021, 10:10 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan D View Post
As Duchess Catherine is 39 years old this year, her 40th birthday will fall in 2022 which already has the 50th birthday of CP Mary; Queen Margrethe's Golden Jubilee and the centenary for the use of insulin for sugar diabetes and the Winter Olympics in Beijing. Also 2022 will the centenary year for the births of Renata Tebaldi, Doris Day, Judy Garland and Ava Gardner if I am correct.
Let's not forget that most lovable "Golden Girl", Betty White, turns 100 and is one of those people that just doesn't let old age slow her down much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post
The DM is claiming in this article that the Cambridges have a new 8 month old puppy from a litter by one of James Middleton's dogs. The puppy had arrived prior to Lupo's death. The mother of the puppy is Lupo's sister, Luna.
How sweet. There's nothing like a warm snout of a puppy with a fierce wagging tail to mend the hole in the heart made by the death of a beloved dog. Now the question is: Who's training who?
Old 01-23-2021, 10:46 PM
Aristocracy

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have access to Sandringham House

Quote:
Her Majesty has granted the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge access to her property as a place for them to make their royal video calls, and the Duchess has since made her first appearance inside.
Old 01-24-2021, 08:09 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Middleton.html
Awww, what a sweet puppy....all those pups are precious!

My sister has a Boxer named Luna....
Old 01-24-2021, 06:30 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
I think they are done with having more children, 3 is already a lot nowadays and I believe William said that 3 was quite challenging, at least, that's what I perceived from him based on his interviews around Louis' birth (I doubt they stopped because of criticism, because if they truly wanted another child, they would. No parents, be it royals or not, should not be deprived of wanting children of their own, and are free to decide how many they want).
Don't forget the Cambridges now have a fourth child already - their new puppy!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 01-25-2021, 03:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Don't forget the Cambridges now have a fourth child already - their new puppy!
Quite true They have their hands full
Old 02-15-2021, 02:55 AM
Courtier

Faye Brookes (Former Coronation Street actress) and her professional skater partner Hamish Gaman did a routine on the wedding of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on ITV's Dancing on Ice. Their routine is part of the Love Stories theme (Week 5) and they skated to the song "Marry You" by Bruno Mars. The episode on Sunday also sits on Valentine's day, hence the theme for that week.

Video released by Dancing on Ice's channel (not the full routine unfortunately)

Since this year is the 10th wedding anniversary of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, I'm not surprised by the ITV's production team decision (A lot of weekly skating performances were decided by producers rather than the celebrities, professional partners and choreographers). However, I'm unsure and don't know what to make of the appropriateness of routine.

Some articles written about Faye Brookes and Hamish Gaman's performance this week (ignore the dramatised headlines):
https://metro.co.uk/2021/02/14/danci...ries-14081242/
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...rformance.html
https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv...okes-ITV-video