The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-11-2020, 06:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACO View Post
Cambridge Christmas Card has been released as well.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eo-pn-wW...jpg&name=large

What an adorable card. Great photo of all of them.

Old 12-11-2020, 06:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Cambridge family night out at the theater. Super cute.

https://twitter.com/DelMody/status/1337466314487697409

This is super cute. It sounds like a fun family event.

Old 12-11-2020, 07:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank you to all who shared photos of the family enjoying the festive performance. Also thank you to our British posters who take the time to answer questions regarding the current UK's COVID-19 policies as they may differ from other nations'.
Old 12-11-2020, 07:06 PM
Heir Apparent

The children are so lovely, and how Louis has grown ! Of course the little star is Charlotte !
Old 12-11-2020, 08:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I love seeing the Cambridges out as a family. It's so reminiscent of a past era when we saw King George VI, Queen Elizabeth and their two princesses as "we four". Of course the Cambridges are "we five". They're a strong family unit and it shows.
Old 12-11-2020, 08:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Charlotte is Princess Anne material. And that's a compliment.
Old 12-11-2020, 09:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

There’s one photo of George looking into the camera, being quite serious....I love that one, especially.
Old 12-11-2020, 10:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsypaige View Post
There’s one photo of George looking into the camera, being quite serious....I love that one, especially.
I’ve always thought that George looks much more like the Middleton side of the family, but there was something about his expression in that picture that reminded me very much of William and Philip!
Old 12-11-2020, 10:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Cambridge Christmas Card has been released as well.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eo-pn-wW...jpg&name=large
A wonderful family photo for the 2020
Christmas 🎄 card.
Old 12-11-2020, 11:45 PM
Imperial Majesty

Nice to see the family out at the event. Though it would have been great if they set an example with masks on.

Charlotte definitely is the most spirited and comfortable with the cameras

George looks a bit more comfortable then usual. He is all Middleton in looks as is Louis (well he has a bit of William).

The Christmas card the kids look cute and happy

Kate looks off like she is almost photo shopped in. May just be how the photo was touched up. And George seems to be standing alone, as William is turned away from him, legs wise, towards Kate and the other two.
Old 12-12-2020, 12:45 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc1 View Post
I’ve always thought that George looks much more like the Middleton side of the family, but there was something about his expression in that picture that reminded me very much of William and Philip!
I couldn’t agree more...he’s the spitting image of Michael Middleton, but I that photo I saw his father. George looks like he’s going to be pretty tall...
Old 12-12-2020, 04:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Nice to see the family out at the event. Though it would have been great if they set an example with masks on.

As has been noted by others, they wore masks inside the theatre. I assume you are referring to them walking outdoors from their car in their social bubble which is not an issue as they are not endangering anyone else’s health. They also wore masks when meeting several members of the cast afterwards. So, they did set an example as to what is the correct way to behave.
Old 12-12-2020, 05:34 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolvingdoors View Post
Yes. Westend is up and running, but under strict rona guidelines.
With all due respect , ' West End up and running' gives a false impression of the situation. There is a very long road to go down yet. IMO part of the purpose of the Cambridge family outing as well as a thank you to key workers was to promote theatre.
Old 12-12-2020, 06:34 AM
Heir Apparent

Its certainly a win for all - a thank you to key workers, promoting the entertainment/theatres industry which has suffered massively from the impact of lockdowns and closures and a high profile event showing the RF are happy with the measures taken to make it safe and support the industry. Plus a nice family day out for the Cambridges and good PR and royal work.
Old 12-12-2020, 07:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

I initially cringed seeing the family paraded down the red carpet and into a theatre. However, that is a whole other topic for discussion.

Any who Louis has officially become my new favorite. He is too cute and super cheeky.

He will be everyone's favorite prince when he gets older. More handsome than George and that carefree, relaxed personality (since he is not the heir) will endear him to the public!
Old 12-12-2020, 07:28 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
I initially cringed seeing the family paraded down the red carpet and into a theatre. However, that is a whole other topic for discussion.
What about the family made you cringe?
Old 12-12-2020, 07:53 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
What about the family made you cringe?
Yes? Im surprised too. the Cambridges have a right to go to the theatre like other people and as this was partly a support visit they were going to be on the red carpet. THey took precautions and the theatre like most businesses is probably in a dire state so its good to see people still going out and them making some money.
Old 12-12-2020, 08:06 AM
Heir Apparent

What an uplifting event and I felt joy looking at the lovely family of five. Prince Louis is my favorite and looks so cuddly in his coat. A loving family.
Old 12-12-2020, 08:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post

Any who Louis has officially become my new favorite. He is too cute and super cheeky.

He will be everyone's favorite prince when he gets older. More handsome than George and that carefree, relaxed personality (since he is not the heir) will endear him to the public!
I love all the Cambridge kids, but no...George will always be my favorite, and I think everyone will have their own. I have no idea who will be better looking nor do I care, nor would it make a difference to me.
Old 12-12-2020, 08:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denville View Post
Yes? Im surprised too. the Cambridges have a right to go to the theatre like other people and as this was partly a support visit they were going to be on the red carpet. THey took precautions and the theatre like most businesses is probably in a dire state so its good to see people still going out and them making some money.
I’m not surprised at the reaction by some...